What's new

India gives Go Ahead to Ratli Dam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We took Azad Kashmir and he says "never won a single war"....:lol:

Oh oh, lemme guess, india didn't "want" to retake Azad Kashmir right? 8-)

we can expedite your death if you so wish...8-)

Ok if it's not true then why isn't india retaliating?

When you Invaded Kashmir, No even a single Indian was present in Kashmir. When final ceasefire came into effect. Pakistan was on control of 1/4th of Kashmir and India controlled 3/4th of Kashmir.
So who won that war?

We only need to delay it. "In the long run we are all dead" - John Maynard Keynes.

It would be nice if you did not have to fight wars to please allah. Just saying.
Wars are inevitable anywhere. We simply want to be under that banner of Allah when wars come to our neighbourhoods. Better chance at survival.
Considering, in the history of your country, you have never won a single war(just managed a couple of inconclusive stale mates.

Does that mean Allah has been constantly displeased with your country.
A) You have a different comprehension of what winning looks like.
b) Who are we mortals to judge Allahs actions and wills.
I thoght its pakistan that is getting impatient with their water sources drying up, we have all the time in the world friend.

When time comes. It will be awesome

Does average Pakistani think they can win or even survive a full scale war with India?

If so, then how?
Average PDF Pakistani, maybe. I'm willing to bet the average Pakistani has the same concerns as the average Indian.

Those who do think about full-scale war with India, understand the reality of MAD. I hope such sense prevails amongst the equivalent on the Indian side though sadly from my experience, it does not.

India have money..they can built any dam anywhere laws permit...but Pakistan a poor country can only cry for water...

Wars are inevitable anywhere. We simply want to be under that banner of Allah when wars come to our neighbourhoods. Better chance at survival.

errrr ...NO.

Wars are not "inevitable".

Its the last resort of the Incompetent.

So it does not matter under what banner you put the incompetents together.

Peace is the best chance of survival and the only banner it needs to be under is called "mutual benefit".

When you Invaded Kashmir, No even a single Indian was present in Kashmir. When final ceasefire came into effect. Pakistan was on control of 1/4th of Kashmir and India controlled 3/4th of Kashmir.
So who won that war?

1/4tho_O

Pakistan acted when it became clear the indians were intending to occupy and force a Muslim majority state into a country full of hindus

Pakistan changed its entire strategic future in the first war

If india had taken kashmir not only would it have land acces to Afg, central asia and Russia
But it would be the route to the indian ocean for multiple countries

Pakistan in one go, blocked that route, took the land and opened a direct link to China

Today indian Kashmir has fallen apart with indian soldiers stoned and widespread support for Pakistan

India have money..they can built any dam anywhere laws permit...but Pakistan a poor country can only cry for water...

Yeah you can see all the rich black indians hanging themselves in india due to starvation for fun

and here is what i was talking about

good one good one
I've said before and I'll say it again. Allah will not change the state of a Qaum until they change themselves as said in the Qu'ran. As great as Imran Khan may turn out to be Insha'Allah, he can't change the Pakistani nation itself, only the country.

Average PDF Pakistani, maybe. I'm willing to bet the average Pakistani has the same concerns as the average Indian.

Those who do think about full-scale war with India, understand the reality of MAD. I hope such sense prevails amongst the equivalent on the Indian side though sadly from my experience, it does not.

It does .
Its just that if there is keyboard madness on thread one is forced to reply with same keyboard madness.

Considering, in the history of your country, you have never won a single war(just managed a couple of inconclusive stale mates.

Does that mean Allah has been constantly displeased with your country.

Considering we are 3 and a half times smaller in land mass and 7 times smaller in population, we have held our own and repeatedly struck against a much larger enemy

Whats your excuse?

It does .
Its just that if there is keyboard madness on thread one is forced to reply with same keyboard madness.
I understand bro, especially since you are on a forum of your "enemy". It's just not worth it. One debate with a troll will not settle foreign policy issues. It will just make your blood boil. Up to you to do what you want but my advice is to just let it go :).

I understand bro, especially since you are on a forum of your "enemy". It's just not worth it. One debate with a troll will not settle foreign policy issues. It will just make your blood boil. Up to you to do what you want but my advice is to just let it go :).

Couldn't agree more. :tup:

Thats why, I asked comprehension problems.

Discussion was that Pakistan will declare war on India to settle Kashmir once and for all, to which I asked do Pakistanis think, they can survive a nuclear war with India?
:lol: we're successfully moved for own citizens to wage war against you on our behalf, why should we declare war and be the bad guy when we can just sit back and enjoy the show of watching your own citizens kill you. yeah yeah yeah, blah blah blah, kuch nshi ho raha, host a few people throwing stones for cricket practice, no indian soldiers getting slaughtered on a daily basis, yada yada yada, typical door darshan samachar to fool the indian people just like that nazi radio propaganda that Germany is winning everywhere until Hitler had to shoot himself...we both know that your door darshan samachar is pure bull crap now don't we? So since WE have violated you so much and are waging an undeclared war on you, why won't you stop us oh mighty indian ones??? do you actually like loosing rs10 billion every month on the streets of kashmir with nothing to achieve? why not put your "shock n aww" cold start doctrine to good use?

.......its not like you have not been trying.

People have been trying for a 1000 years and yet here we are. Stronger than ever.

What does that tell you ?
Tells me that your people succumbed to a 1000 years of slavery and were decided to have mercy on your brown bungholes!!! :lol: Don't make us go for another 1000 years now... ;)
We are.

Why do you think IK keeps running from pillar to post and has nothing to show for his efforts ?

Why do you think he is forced to build dam's even when he cannot afford to do so ?

jor ka jhatka dheere se lage.
What??? Free money and side lining the dollar with our biggest trading partner is "nothing" to show? Recovering billions from gongla sharif is nothing to show? Trees that's right, your pilla has quietly signed over all his wealth in checks, that's why he was released and is now sitting quietly completely broke and how is it India's achievement??? Ooh I see I see, election year hey and n!ggas gonna be n!ggas! :lol:
Acha matlab dam bhi hum hi bandhe, aur war bhi hum hi start karein ?
Tum bhi kuch karoge ya nahi ?
We are...as I said, we're violating to on a daily basis...rok sako to rok lo pitaai aayee ray...:omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom