What's new

India gives Go Ahead to Ratli Dam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
you should change the mullah you following. now we have a dam to discuss and not how halal it is to destroy it...
take a seat
relax
I don't follow fanatics like your type. I think you should change your username, by the way. Doesn't seem like you're retired, just out of work most of the time..

Continuing to worship monkeys and idols is not fighting back, its indulging in your own jahilat

We got a chance to dump crazy idols and freaky gods and we got out never to look back

And since you dumped crazy idols, you became a great community recognized and respected all over the world. Am I right.

I don't follow fanatics like your type. I think you should change your username, by the way. Doesn't seem like you're retired, just out of work most of the time..

yes yes nice going......
after declaring the system unislamic, now cash in the terrorist theology..

Ah yes ...... we all know muslims do everything "by the book". :coffee:

Especially conversions, war and plunder. No better book in the market.

How "gracious" of your four father to let us remain as Hindus. History is evidenced by such gracious acts like destroying 40,000 temples because we all know there is "an Islamic commandment not to forcefully convert " :coffee:

Funny how the chinese foot on our throat look like their foot in your @ss. Their foot firmly planted in Baluchistan gold mines and gawadar port.

Their demand to purchase their goods in Their currency. lol.

So far the only nasty surprise was for IK when he visited china and was shown his aukat :lol: ..... so much for your army and govt. being on the same page.

You are suffering a lot more than that and by the looks of it ..... there is no end to your suffering. Despite evolving out of such "jahilat". :lol:
sur man no problem...keep your head down low and we'll let you remain as hindus and just take a few more temples away. Ziada buk buk karay ga to sar kaat dein gey, we won't be as nice as the last 1000 years. 8-)

Care to show any verifiable evidence that we're just "turned over our gold and coal mines im balochistan to China? well here is some bad news for ya...our supreme court blocked your front zardari from handing over any mine to any country a long time ago. Meaning? WE HAVE MORE OIL, GOLD AND OTHER NATURAL RESOURCES THAN YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE! :lol: oh, how many natural resources do you have? Nothing! 1 week of oil stoppage and your entire nation comes to a grinding halt. And we can make it happen.. :devil:

yes yes nice going......
after declaring the system unislamic, now cash in the terrorist theology..
You remind me of that mentally challenged guy on here with some old guy as his profile pic. Maybe you know him...

You remind me of that mentally challenged guy on here with some old guy as his profile pic. Maybe you know him...

You are derailing a thread about dam construction which effect the Pakistani water supply.

If you want to have your mullah moment. go find a no go area in britain and do that.

lol.... for now you need to worry about letting china making their muslims eat pork and "re-educating" them. Don't worry about Hindus since you have already lost that battle.

https://propakistani.pk/2017/10/27/...0-shares-pakistans-saindak-gold-copper-mines/

"Chinese firm, Metallurgical Corporation of China (MCC), has been awarded control of Saindak copper-gold project."

Copper reserves in India is 46 Million Tons.

pakistan produces 88 thousand barrles of crude oil per day.

India had estimated crude oil reserves of 763.48 million tonnes and natural gas reserves of 1488.49 billion cubic meters (BCM).

Your claims are as laughable as IK trip to china. lol.
don't worry about the Muslims of China. That is China's internal issue. let's talk about you puny hindus who claim that a 1000 years of subjugation and slavery at OUR hands is some how a victory, only the retarded and laughable state of the hindu mind would call that victory of sorts...the fact is that you made good servants and will still make good servants if you don't behave yourself. MUSLIMS had to invade the last time; now there are 200 million Muslims living within you and all we have to do is fire them up and you will go up in smoke followed by being subjugated by US AGAIN! Go ahead, try us.

And THIS was the best link you could find??? :lol: n!gga, I said a "verifiable source", like a government document or a government press release, anything? Of course not...and you won't find it either because there IS no such thing. and don't be so proud of copper reserves, copper is a cheap mettle, it is NOT a rare mettle by any means, quite the opposite. and if you have so much oil, then why do you have to buy it from the middle east? We keep our oil as leverage over the middle east, they don't want us shipping our oil so in return, we get oil from them at discounted prices that is far cheaper than producing our own oil. and if you have so much oil then go head and extract it...unlike us, its not like you are received dirt cheap oil from the saudis or the iranians? then why don't you? you are an energy starved country so why do you keep buying oil instead of producing your own? because you can't...your governments have been and will remain sold out and subdued to the the middle eastern government. the fact is that the maximum you could ever produce barely 40 million tons where as your requirements is well over 200 mmt. 40 mmt is the max your able to harness after driling as deep as you can the rest is inaccessible while ours is still there and very accessible, just have to drill down a little bit and we hit oil...oh tumhari geography hi tumharay khilaaf hay! :lol: that's why you have to buy it from the middle east AT their high prices...ghulam ho aur ghulam hi raho gey...:lol:

anyways, I won't let you dodge my question so I'll demand an answer again...we are violating you from 6 ways under the sunset. Why aren't you declaring war? Hum say itna pchvaara phat ta hay? we're you a "chupa phawa"??? :omghaha: oye, tum log bas "chupa" day nay may hi "chupa phawa" ho, a big brothel that is called india! :lol:

As I said, start one and you'll find out. Your up against the third largest nuclear and missile force in the world as per american and European estimates. That should be a pretty good indication for what would happen to you. The question is that can india even start a war? Even a limited one? We are violating your sovereignty left right and center on a daily basis and yet, india is motionless...
We are not going to start a war. We have a lot to lose. On the other hand I can't say the same thing for Pakistan. We'll keep on building dams and make sure our people don't have to starve for water.

We are not going to start a war. We have a lot to lose. On the other hand I can't say the same thing for Pakistan. We'll keep on building dams and make sure our people don't have to starve for water.
that is what you fail to comprehend, perhaps incapable of comprehension (national retardation I suppose). worse case scenario, we'll bust your dams and you'll just let us. you won't have the guts to respond. if you did, you would've responded with war for all the violations we are conducting by continuously crossing the loc and beheading your sainiks and pumping in insurgents. india is probably the only country on the face of this earth that is literally having to suffer an invasion on a daily basis across the loc and yet, remains silent and mum, they don't have the guts to retarliate. And I'm talking about an "actual retaliation", not that "farjicle strike" flash dance that your own officials are laughing at! :lol:

Acha matlab dam bhi hum hi bandhe, aur war bhi hum hi start karein ?
Tum bhi kuch karoge ya nahi ?
Bhai wo thread kholega. Kuch Naya nhi hai, jab kishanganga banana start kiya that to bas dhamki di thi. Ye dam bhi complete hoga and their nothing they can do.

that is what you fail to comprehend, perhaps incapable of comprehension (national retardation I suppose). worse case scenario, we'll bust your dams and you'll just let us. you won't have the guts to respond. if you did, you would've responded with war for all the violations we are conducting by continuously crossing the loc and beheading your sainiks and pumping in insurgents. india is probably the only country on the face of this earth that is literally having to suffer an invasion on a daily basis across the loc and yet, remains silent and mum, they don't have the guts to retarliate. And I'm talking about an "actual retaliation", not that "farjicle strike" flash dance that your own officials are laughing at! :lol:
We are waiting for your response since the last few dams that have been built.

Bhai wo thread kholega. Kuch Naya nhi hai, jab kishanganga banana start kiya that to bas dhamki di thi. Ye dam bhi complete hoga and their nothing they can do.

you do know that your talking about a country that is openly violating your bungholes across the loc by pushing in fighters on a daily basis right? do you really think lobbing missiles at your dams is gonna be a big problem for us? 8-)

you haven't blocked anything yet. On the contrary, it is US who have been waiting for your response in spite of claiming the lives of tens of indian soldiers on a daily basis at the hands of the fighter we constantly keep pumping in...but no response, only a "farjicle flash dance"! :lol: kia ho giya hay yar, itna bhi tapbar nahi kay aik asal strike kar kay bata do? IT NA KHAUF??? :lol:

if we can blatantly push in fighters and rub it in your face, busting your dams is not gonna be a problem for us. 8-)

War is the only solution to protect our rivers from Indian robbery..
We can either die thirsty or fight for what is ours.

you do know that your talking about a country that is openly violating your bungholes across the loc by pushing in fighters on a daily basis right? do you really think lobbing missiles at your dams is gonna be a big problem for us? 8-)

you haven't blocked anything yet.
S
Let me know when you launch few missiles. You are only good a sending terrorists. Now go away and ask for money cause last time I checked your financial situation is not that's good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom