What's new

India gives Go Ahead to Ratli Dam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem. You are free to claim its alive and kicking. That is the whole idea.

When was the last time pakistani water commissioner was allowed to visit India to check as per the terms of the treaty ?
India was supposed to let them in now but are coming up with pathetic little dilly-dally excuses to not let it take place. We are taking coercive measures as we speak to make sure you understand that complying with the agreement is in your best interests to put it in diplomatic terms. If india does not comply then they will be forced to comply. Don't forget, india is a toothless woman that can only break out into another farjicle strike if Pakistan decides to take punitive measures to set her straight.

you see? india's two greatest weapons against Pakistan have been global pressure and crooked politicians within our ranks. In recent years, we all saw the dead response india received when trying to create globalpressure against Pakistan for wreaking havoc in iok and we all know that the crooked politicians are no longer an option for india as they are either behind bars or headed that way. Worse case scenario is that Pakistan cracks those dams and india will go crying to the world again only to fall on deaf ears. after all, india's can't even stop their own soldiers beheadings and infiltrations, missiles kia disco dance kar key ro ko gey? Rok sako to rok lo...;)

Last edited:
I am currently not in Pakistan...that is correct
Yupp generally it is non resident indians and pakistanis more enthusiastic about nuclear war or full scale war between india and pakistan.

India was supposed to let them in now but are coming up with pathetic little dilly-dally excuses to not let it take place. We are taking coercive measures as we speak to make sure you understand that complying with the agreement is in your best interests to put it in diplomatic terms. If india does not comply then they will be forced to comply. Don't forget, india is a toothless woman that can only break out into another farjicle strike if Pakistan decides to take punitive measures to set her straight.

So in short, India has NOT allowed pakistan water commissioner to visit as per the terms of the teaty.

I rest my case.

Yupp generally it is non resident indians and pakistanis more enthusiastic about nuclear war or full scale war between india and pakistan.

My father spends every other day in Pakistan from sunset to sunrise waiting for water

if Pakistan decides to take punitive measures to set her straight.

Only question is when will pakistan stop deciding and start acting, coz dams after dams will continue to come it wont stop for any tom and dick.

An average Pakistani wants to settle the Kashmir issue and if takes a war... So shall be it....
Why cant you get this through your head? its that simple

Does average Pakistani think they can win or even survive a full scale war with India?

If so, then how?

So in short, India has NOT allowed pakistan water commissioner to visit as per the terms of the teaty.

I rest my case.
india is only trying to delay it. they are not able to prevent it and they know it. they will eventually succumb and allow it. Thori si aur pitai kashmir Mary hogi to india baaz ajaey gi...:lol:

Does average Pakistani think they can win or even survive a full scale war with India?

If so, then how?
start one and you'll find out. The real question is can india even start one? We violate your sovereignty on a daily basis and yet, you only respond with hues and cries. ab itnay to bholy bhaalay nahi ho chanda...

india is only trying to delay it. they are not able to prevent it and they know it. they will eventually succumb and allow it. Thori si aur pitai kashmir Mary hogi to india baaz ajaey gi...:lol:

start one and you'll find out.

English comprehension problem?

Ok forget about what rest of Pakistanis think.

Tell me do you think, you can win a war against us(be that conventional or nuclear). If so, how?

If so, then how?

By putting their faith in Allah

Only question is when will pakistan stop deciding and start acting, coz dams after dams will continue to come it wont stop for any tom and dick.

do not be impatient said the good Lord

it seems S-400 is the CPEC of India.

Ok so, in your previous wars against us, you didn't have faith in Allah ?

We won the wars where Allah was pleased with us. When He was not pleased with us, He made unto us Signs that we should not forget His mercy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom