What's new

India gives Go Ahead to Ratli Dam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. Amen.

if it helps

there are 3 think tanks who think i am a false flagger.
2 elite member who think i work for a foreign agency with an agenda against Pakistan
2 members who think i am rogue while they distribute decrees of whose a patriot or not.

i guess water is not the essence of life in Pakistan

All Pakistanis can do is to cry at their misery and misfortune but do nothing to mitigate the issue.
India will continue to bulldoze ahead in the economic sphere as always.
State paralysis has crippled Pakistani establishment.
I hope Imran changes the course of this country for the better.

This is high time pakistan starts building dams on war scale.

if it helps

there are 3 think tanks who think i am a false flagger.
2 elite member who think i work for a foreign agency with an agenda against Pakistan
2 members who think i am rogue while they distribute decrees of whose a patriot or not.

i guess water is not the essence of life in Pakistan

Reality is that people in pakistan are on auto pilot mode while the "establishment" does what it can to satisfy its wants.

Reality is that People are on auto pilot mode while the "establishment" does what it can to satisfy its wants.

if people were on auto pilot mode...we would be having a full scale war

reality is we are just a patient bunch who will act once the going gets really tough

till then we will enjoy the circus, the scantly clad women and the misogyny

All Pakistanis can do is to cry at their misery and misfortune but do nothing to mitigate the issue.
India will continue to bulldoze ahead in the economic sphere as always.
State paralysis has crippled Pakistani establishment.
I hope Imran changes the course of this country for the better.

By the time imran figures out the $hit, the army would have replaced him for a newer model.

History unfailing repeats itself in pakistan.

Sure......you put your trust in S400

i will put my trust on thirsty people willing to fight to the end... sure they are now busy portraying each other as terrorists, finding out each others taste in women and distributing fatwas on rogue agents false flaggers and whatnot...

soon they will be thirsty and no water can fulfill their thirst and they would be out there drinking blood of their enemy.

enjoy the ride till then.

Nothing will happen, when Pakistanis realize, it is much easier to install desalination plants( an additional price they have to bear, because they never bothered with water conservation) than to clean hundred million corpses.

Nothing will happen, when Pakistanis will realize, it is much easier to install desalination plants( an additional price they have to bear, because they never bothered with water conservation) that to clean hundred million corpses.

You have your calculations and we have ours.

that is why no Pakistani is bothering with this thread. they know that they will go to war over this so maybe they are saving energy by not giving this thread a more concerned look.

maybe if we change the thread title to

khadim rizvi issues dam fatwa or bikini girls advertisement to dam constructions or PM KHAN sneezes... they will come in waves after waves to this thread

if people were on auto pilot mode...we would be having a full scale war

reality is we are just a patient bunch who will act once the going gets really tough

till then we will enjoy the circus, the scantly clad women and the misogyny

Get real. When was the last time the people of pakistan stood up for themselves ? Its not like times have never been really tough in pakistan.

For e.g. when Indra Gandhi declared emergency, the entire opposition united to bring her down. Even though she put a whole lot of them in Jail. There was mass protest and a whole lot of people stood up against her agaisnt all odds.

That is just one example of people standing up for their rights.

When was the last time the average pakistani citizen stood up against the establishment ? Those who did in Baluchistan are now dead and buried and forgotten and called criminals and traitors.

Tel me, who gains from state sponsored terrorism ? the average pakistani citizen or the "establishment" ?

Get real. When was the last time the people of pakistan stood up for themselves ? Its not like times have never been really tough in pakistan.

For e.g. when Indra Gandhi declared emergency, the entire opposition united to bring her down. Even though she put a whole lot of them in Jail. There was mass protest and a whole lot of people stood up against her agaisnt all odds.

That is just one example of people standing up for their rights.

When was the last time the average pakistani citizen stood up against the establishment ? Those who did in Baluchistan are now dead and buried and forgotten and called criminals and traitors.

Tel me, who gains from state sponsored terrorism ? the average pakistani citizen or the "establishment" ?

An average Pakistani wants to settle the Kashmir issue and if takes a war... So shall be it....
Why cant you get this through your head? its that simple

An average Pakistani wants to settle the Kashmir issue and if takes a war... So shall be it....
Why cant you get this through your head? its that simple

The average pakistani wants to educate his kids, secure their future, earn a good living and watch a good movie or a cricket match in the evening over dinner. The average pakistani will JUMP to kafir US or UK and forget all about kashmir if he is given even half a chance.

They really don't give a flying fcuk about kashmir or afghanistan.

The only people who claims to wanting to "settle" kashmir is the "establishment" who's very existence and welfare depending on the threat of conflict with India.

You are certainly old enough to know this to be true. So why even bother to pretend otherwise ?

I don't know if you are aware, but Indus water treaty is dead for all practical reasons. It died a quite death while you were busy dreaming of world bank and IMF and china.

Then what is imran khans role ? sit there and look pretty ?
It does not die until we say it dies. It is alive and well get over it.

The average pakistani wants to educate his kids, secure their future, earn a good living and watch a good movie or a cricket match in the evening over dinner. The average pakistani will JUMP to kafir US or UK and forget all about kashmir if he is given even half a chance.

They really don't give a flying fcuk about kashmir or afghanistan.

The only people who claims to wanting to "settle" kashmir is the "establishment" who's very existence and welfare depending on the threat of conflict with India.

You are certainly old enough to know this to be true. So why even bother to pretend otherwise ?

hahaha you gave into the propaganda...
an average Pakistani wants war with India to solve the issues. Kashmir and water and imposed war by the baniya terror mata

It does not die until we say it dies. It is alive and well get over it.

No problem. You are free to claim its alive and kicking. That is the whole idea.

When was the last time pakistani water commissioner was allowed to visit India to check as per the terms of the treaty ?

hahaha you gave into the propaganda...
an average Pakistani wants war with India to solve the issues. Kashmir and water and imposed war by the baniya terror mata

ok then. :P ......... but like I said, there already is an undeclared war with India and you are no closer to kashmir. And the 3 declared war you had did not end too happily for you either.

Sounds like check mate to me or a "draw" if that makes you feel any better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom