What's new

India gives Go Ahead to Ratli Dam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S400 cannot save your dams.

yes feasible plan to end terrorism is to declare war on terror mata

S-400 will protect whatever comes under its protection cover. Reports suggest that the entire pakistan border from kashmir to gujarat will be covered by the S-400.

Also you already have an undeclared war with India. Declaring it will certainly make no difference.

Maybe Pakistan is sleeping and its time to consider that the Pakistani state has permanently failed to protect its citizens ?

Maybe its time to outsource the Pakistani state? But who would even want to run such a mess?

In its Y2K article TIME magazine wrote in predictions about Pakistan being a banana republic run by outlaws with severe drought, famine and climate change disaster unfolding; its nuclear weapons divided among Army factions that met under corps commanders in an uneasy alliances.

At least in this way, Pakistanis seem to be trying their best to meet these predictions.

S-400 will protect whatever comes under its protection cover. Reports suggest that the entire pakistan border from kashmir to gujarat will be covered by the S-400.

Sure......you put your trust in S400

i will put my trust on thirsty people willing to fight to the end... sure they are now busy portraying each other as terrorists, finding out each others taste in women and distributing fatwas on rogue agents false flaggers and whatnot...

soon they will be thirsty and no water can fulfill their thirst and they would be out there drinking blood of their enemy.

enjoy the ride till then.

Dont forget where you heard it the first time. on this website.

S400 cannot save your dams.

yes feasible plan to end terrorism is to declare war on terror mata
I wonder why go into all those troubles? Just issue the presidential orders from PDF to sanction india and strangle them economically. Make them bleed so that they cannot build a dam itself, without being at the mercy of the chinese loans.

Maybe Pakistan is sleeping and its time to consider that the Pakistani state has permanently failed to protect its citizens ?

the government has other priorities.

even if they secure the funds, expertise to build these dams will still be missing.

eventually countries all over the world will be forced out of economic incentive to come build these dams for us.

I wonder why go into all those troubles? Just issue the presidential orders from PDF to sanction india and strangle them economically. Make them bleed so that they cannot build a dam itself, without being at the mercy of the chinese loans.

we have our own way of doing things.

i will put my trust on thirsty people willing to fight to the end... sure they are now busy portraying each other as terrorists, finding out each others taste in women and distributing fatwas on rogue agents false flaggers and whatnot...

soon they will be thirsty and no water can fulfill their thirst and they would be out there drinking blood of their enemy.

Destorying dams in kashmir would flood pakistan. Oh i forgot, it is another way of suicide bombing.
Also, it will be a declaration of war. I am pretty sure pakistan would avoid a full scale war at any cost.

This is what "thirsty people willing to fight to the end" really look like.

Reality is a LOT different from fantasy.

repo_2_Femmesjerricans.jpg

3-6.jpg

If I were you, I would be looking at plan B.

Destorying dams in kashmir would flood pakistan. Oh i forgot, it is another way of suicide bombing.
Also, it will be a declaration of war. I am pretty sure pakistan would avoid a full scale war at any cost.

and i am pretty sure a full scale war is inevitable

the government has other priorities.

even if they secure the funds, expertise to build these dams will still be missing.

eventually countries all over the world will be forced out of economic incentive to come build these dams for us.

we have our own way of doing things.
Or maybe by building these dams India is ensuring a nuclear war to solve its population problem along with ours; vedic brilliance.

Hence the S-400.

How about a feasible plan to end state sponsored terrorism ? just saying.
S400s wil be ineffective against small standoff weapons and very much can be blinded (as uncle sam rubbed it Russia's face over and over again in Syria).

india is a nation that invented a new bollywood flash dance called "the farjicle strike" in response BAT teams beheading indian soldiers at will and violating india's sovereignty on a daily basis by pushing in freedom fighters wherever and whenever we want. The world remained mum and silent turning a blind eye to all that we are doing to you. So we'll crack open the indian dams if india violates the treaty whenever we want and you will just breakout into another farjicle strike flash dance...

Imran khan as a "plan". He is their great white hope.

This is what "thirsty people willing to fight to the end" really look like.

Reality is a LOT different from fantasy.

repo_2_Femmesjerricans.jpg

3-6.jpg

If I were you, I would be looking at plan B.

there is no plan B when one runs out of water.

Or maybe by building these dams India is ensuring a nuclear war to solve its population problem along with ours; vedic brilliance.

call it vedic brilliance or quranic hikmet.

it is inevitable

S400s wil be ineffective against small standoff weapons and very much can be blinded (as uncle sam rubbed it Russia's face over and over again in Syria).

india is a nation that invented a new bollywood flash dance called "the farjicle strike" in response BAT teams beheading indian soldiers at will and violating india's sovereignty on a daily basis by pushing in freedom fighters wherever and whenever we want. The world remained mum and silent turning a blind eye to all that we are doing to you. So we'll crack open the indian dams if india violates the treaty whenever we want and you will just breakout into another farjicle strike flash dance...

I don't know if you are aware, but Indus water treaty is dead for all practical reasons. It died a quite death while you were busy dreaming of world bank and IMF and china.

there is no plan B when one runs out of water.

Then what is imran khans role ? sit there and look pretty ?

Then what is imran khans role ? sit there and look pretty ?

He is pretty. Isnt he?

do you see any Pakistanis on this thread? they are all busy creating memes for their political gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom