What's new

India gearing up for a two-front war against China & Pakistan.

1.Another motivated report to justify major arms purchases - which mean more graft. But consider how the Hindu mind works. Consider the history of modern India's wars. India will only pounce upon a weakened enemy much smaller and far weaker than her. She will never ever dare to cross swords with either China or Pakistan.

'The strong' prey on 'the weak'..that is law of nature and 'the weak' do not provoke 'the strong'..that is the survival instinct...once you master these two basic principles of evolution...perhaps you will get less beat up at school.

BTW your country came into existence because India crossed swords with Pakistan..otherwise you would have had an entire generation half Punjabis still singing the Qaumi Tarana.
2. However, the political establishment and the mily hierarchy need to justify this massive mily build up while the people remain the poorest in the world. Therefore, India will manufacture a quarrel with a small neighbor like BD, Nepal or SL.

Any quarrels with BD, SL , Nepal are not worthy of a military buildup. You massively overestimate your 'nuisance value' to India

Again you moron read the comment made by General Kapoor in Post #28

First of all,We were talking about blue book,not a statement from DK made three years back.Secondly,A.K Anthony spared no time in clarifying India's position after growing antagonism in Pakistan to be particular. Last but not the least,getting prepared for a two front war does not always mean pouncing on two neighbours at a time,isn't it?

I would be rooting for India to go for a 2 front war as that will put an end to this artificial chanakyan state and 50 odd countries will form in the land mass between PAK and BD. Millions of people (dalit, Pandits, Assamese/NE, Kashmiris, Tamils) will taste freedom and prosperity by breaking the shackles of chanakyan hegemony. GO India go. Go for a 2 front war. :yay:

I would be rooting for India to go for a 2 front war as that will put an end to this artificial chanakyan state and 50 odd countries will form in the land mass between PAK and BD. Millions of people (dalit, Pandits, Assamese/NE, Kashmiris, Tamils) will taste freedom and prosperity by breaking the shackles of chanakyan hegemony. GO India go. Go for a 2 front war. :yay:

We have already been to a two front, and we created a pesky little state in our east.So your daily galore of mental masturbation is of no good use.We are more than capable of handling any threat. :lol:

First of all,We were talking about blue book,not a statement from DK made three years back.Secondly,A.K Anthony spared no time in clarifying India's position after growing antagonism in Pakistan to be particular. Last but not the least,getting prepared for a two front war does not always mean pouncing on two neighbours at a time,isn't it?

Most Pakistani kids on this forum do not understand the distinction between being prepared and going to war..

We have already been to a two front, and we created a pesky little state in our east.So your daily galore of mental masturbation is of no good use.We are more than capable of handling any threat. :lol:

I am rooting for U to go for another 2 front war with China and PAK without pissing in your pants. U would need pampers for your soldiers and that too would have to be imported from china. At least become self-sufficient in making pampers before contemplating peeking on China.:lol:

I am rooting for U to go for another 2 front war with China and PAK without pissing in your pants. U would need pampers for your soldiers and that too would have to be imported from china. At least become self-sufficient in making pampers before contemplating peeking on China.:lol:

Sorry,We outsourced pamper making to our minion neighbor in east.A job quite befitting:lol:

No need to root for us,your cheergal services are not required by India:rofl:.

What makes you think , nuclear fallout won't reach BD ??:butcher:

No need to root for us,your cheergal services are not required by India:rofl:.

What makes you think , nuclear fallout won't reach BD ??:butcher:

Nuclear fall out won't reach BD as Chanakyan Nuke won't work ,thanks to Advance Indian engineering while China won't even need Nuke or PAK to obliterate the Chanakyan state with convetional weapons alone. There is minimal fall out from any convention weapons. So no worries for us. :)

Sorry,We outsourced pamper making to our minion neighbor in east.A job quite befitting:lol:

Sorry we don't make pampers for soldiers who can only run with tail between their legs. But if U guys order a substantial amount we may reconsider. And knowing Indian troops, I am pretty sure U folks will need millions of pieces to last them in the battle ground for the first day. I hope U guys have able diplomats to convince us along with vietnam to supply U pampers as one source won't be enough.

So... Ran out of clutch oil? :omghaha:

This is not Pakistan.:rofl:

Nuclear fall out won't reach BD as Chanakyan Nuke won't work ,thanks to Advance Indian engineering while China won't even need Nuke or PAK to obliterate the Chanakyan state with convetional weapons alone. There is minimal fall out from any convention weapons. So no worries for us. :)

Yes our INSAS rifles also malfunction on Indo-BD bordes,hence it misfires some of the time and poor BDeshi thugs get shot down.:devil:

Sorry we don't make pampers for soldiers who can only run with tail between their legs. But if U guys order a substantial amount we may reconsider. And knowing Indian troops, I am pretty sure U folks will need millions of pieces to last them in the battle ground for the first day. I hope U guys have able diplomats to convince us along with vietnam to supply U pampers as one source won't be enough.

LOL,If we didn't the last battle we there wouldn't have been a Bangladesh.So your statement is nothing more than excuse the fact that you can't make enough pampers for your own armed forces.:lol:Intead of fighting a war they will simply run to India for cover a s they have done in 1971.

Back
Top Bottom