What's new

India gearing up for a two-front war against China & Pakistan.

No not really.....its a bit like your "no first use" policy........pakistans is “first use but last resort”,
Let me guess?...if pakistan went to war against india and was about to win without the use of nukes,would you use nukes paskistan to stop its victory over india....off course you would just like any other nation would.

But we dont have last retort. THough its not at all mentioned in the policy of our no first use, Even if Pakistan is about to win, I doubt we would use Nukes.
But yes, it would depend upon the politicians at that time.

But we dont have last retort. THough its not at all mentioned in the policy of our no first use, Even if Pakistan is about to win, I doubt we would use Nukes.
But yes, it would depend upon the politicians at that time.

The entire point about having nukes is to make sure you can not be defeated......at the end of all the semantics pakistans stance is more clear ,as it says that it would use nukes if it came down pakistan being overrun by indian army.
The indian army stance is the same....why have you got nukes if your never going to use them?
If it did come down to an actual scenario where say for instance china invaded and instead of just getting land that china claimed it went all the way to delhi and carried on south taking all of india without using nukes.
Now under the those circumstances would the indians still adhere to the "no first use" policy?......no i doubt very much they would and so the entire premise of this "no first use" policy is not really worth the paper its written on.

The entire point about having nukes is to make sure you can not be defeated......at the end of all the semantics pakistans stance is more clear ,as it says that it would use nukes if it came down pakistan being overrun by indian army.
The indian army stance is the same....why have you got nukes if your never going to use them?
If it did come down to an actual scenario where say for instance china invaded and instead of just getting land that china claimed it went all the way to delhi and carried on south taking all of india without using nukes.
Now under the those circumstances would the indians still adhere to the "no first use" policy?......no i doubt very much they would and so the entire premise of this "no first use" policy is not really worth the paper its written on.

Agree with U buddy. As like all other countries, it just a name sake policy.
Better we doo hope such a war dont take place.
Peace :)

Indian policy is not no first use. Please read the policy properly.

I watched a **** once. This woman took on 6 men at the same time. (use your imagination)

Indian policy is not no first use. Please read the policy properly.

I think me and Rajaraja Chola have just been through this......may you could read our post and responses and i think you will find the context of my points and answers about "no first use" policy.

I think me and Rajaraja Chola have just been through this......may you could read our post and responses and i think you will find the context of my points and answers about "no first use" policy.

Sorry. Just read the previous pages.:cheers:

So posting men on two borders is gettin ready for war? Does that mean Pakistan has accepted defeat from Afghanistan by not putting a single soldier on their borders (using only border paramilitary FC)?

That's a stupid logic.

Pakistan just needs to use its secret weapon against India. 250 million Indian Muslims are waiting for the signal from Islamabad.
That is extremely offensive to Indians like me, and undermines the sacrifice of thousands of Indian Muslims who have fought and laid down their lives to ensure that those Pakistanis who stepped on Indian soil went back and in a coffin.

Back
Top Bottom