What's new

India-France Rafale Deal Stalled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Americans can't find willing buyers for F-35. All sales so far have been push sales to allies and underlings like India. If required they will give India credit line. And the more it costs, the more the graft for Indian high ups. Indian leaders do not bother about their poor people or financial feasibility when the graft is attractive.

if we are underlings what does that make you sonny boy :rofl:

Buddy this condition is nothing more then another tactic by Govt Officials to reduce the procurment price of Rafale....At the end all of us know that Dassault won't agree to this condition....

This is playing with fire. If Dassault got pissed off, the deal is off and India have to start from the very beginning. If India wants a lower unit price, than negotiate it that way instead of playing games.

India will never buy an American fighter jet even if they give it us for free.

Why limit it to fighter jets? Why won't India stop buying any US defense items? US should not sell anything to any ungrateful country like India.

1.The Frenchies must be cursing the day when they signed this deal with the Indians. Indians are well known all over the world to be very difficult people to deal with.

2. The other factor is F-35. With an Air Chief totally pro-Israel and pro-US and several top leaders pro American, F-35 is still in the contest. Indians are yet to learn how stubborn and unethical these Americans can be for commercial gains.

We know your real fears behind this post.

Khatam hi kar do yeh Jhanjhat... Bina matlab ka tamasha laga rakha hai :D

Why limit it to fighter jets? Why won't India stop buying any US defense items? US should not sell anything to any ungrateful country like India.

Then why participate in our defense tender.GTFO

This is playing with fire. If Dassault got pissed off, the deal is off and India have to start from the very beginning. If India wants a lower unit price, than negotiate it that way instead of playing games.

Are you stupid or is your animosity for India so intense that your common sense is non-existent? No one is doing any favours for anyone here, this is purely buisness, India wants jets, Dassualt wants to sell jets. No one is playing any "games" merely trying to get the best deal for themselves this is the simplest of concepts to understand.

And calling India "ungrateful" to top it off, buddy India is not some second-rate nation that is getting special deals or military aid to purchase military equipment. India pays its bills in whole, it doesn't take favours from anyone. There is nothing for India to be "ungrateful" about, India is simply trying to serve its own interests as EVERY NATION ON EARTH does.

Post some sense and meaningful posts not nonsensical moronic drivel. There is PLENTY you can criticse India for, trying to get the best possible deal on such a mammoth purchase is NOT one of them!

Then why participate in our defense tender.GTFO
Ignore that guy from last 2 year I am seeing him repeat the same thing, India should buy US weapon. Either he is a US sales person or insanity got him that he cannot think anything else rather than repeating same stuff.
US is buying stuff from US, but they have concern with some terms and conditions and unless that is resolved we cannot buy more. We are buying where.
1) Sanction will not effect us.
2) Agreements do not pose a challenge.

Example 777..

Ignore that guy from last 2 year I am seeing him repeat the same thing, India should buy US weapon. Either he is a US sales person or insanity got him that he cannot think anything else rather than repeating same stuff.
US is buying stuff from US, but they have concern with some terms and conditions and unless that is resolved we cannot buy more. We are buying where.
1) Sanction will not effect us.
2) Agreements do not pose a challenge.

Example 777..

India should have a strategy of siding with the democracy and the west or with the dictatorship of Russia/China. Having a foot on both camps will just create more distrust to India.

Finally, are you an American or Indian?

India should have a strategy of siding with the democracy and the west or with the dictatorship of Russia/China. Having a foot on both camps will just create more distrust to India.

I am an Indian, I might settle in this wonderful country.

If this deal goes through as expected,I feel sorry for the french,its like robbing their years of research , their pride technologies ,even though we are paying a HUGE amount for that,I wouldn't do it,if I were Rafale.

If this deal goes through as expected,I feel sorry for the french,its like robbing their years of research , their pride technologies ,even though we are paying a HUGE amount for that,I wouldn't do it,if I were Rafale.

Well they gotta sell the planes if they want to cover the expenses for the R&D, plus they will give them the revenue to start on future projects maybe on the Fifth gen. aircrafts.

Why do you guys still argue with faithfulguy? This guys intention to troll is obvious, he is neither a MoD or Dassault official so let him bark...

India is neither in West's Camp nor seeking any alliance with China, It only safe guards its own interests, you know what within a decade India will be stronger economy, military power we don't need any alliances.

If one country India have to choose it would be Russia, in 1971 they acted as a counter weight to China, India can also act as counter weight in case Russia do face problems.

This MMRCA deal is all about tech. squeezing unlike you who build air frames and try and copy engines, radar avionics, we buy the tech, and build quality products.

We like to have good relationships with all the camps. It's called pragmatism.

20bn $ in this economy can solve dassault's health for next 6 yrs. They will BEND forward. We need to loosen our belt! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom