What's new

India firming up military ties with Vietnam will offer Varunastra Torpedo

I am just wondering how they will bomb, in the first few hours of war, most of runways and military installations on tibet will be long taken out, chinese supply lines will be closed, chinese pla will be stuck in tibet against Indian army and hostile tibettans with Indian back up :D

We do not need the Tibetans, we can defend ourselves.Actually, if I was a general in the Indian Army, I would like the PLA to cross the LAC, in fact it would be my first and foremost thought of how to somehow lure them in and then finish them of piecemeal.This is exactly what our then Generals had proposed back in 62 instead of trying to 'defend every inch of our motherland' bullshit stunt they were forced to try and pull off and look where it landed us.

S400 wont be much effective in mountainous ranges, lots of blind spots, terrain hugging supersonic missiles will kill the batteries, also India has more of less similar capability, russians will start s400 deliveries to china by 2018/19 I guess same time India will also get deliveries also India will have lots of tiered air defence network with Indo-Israeli SR/MR SAMs and Indo-French SR, Indian Akash system and AAD/PAD, I will rate Indian air defense capability more than chinese in Tibet theater.

Forget about the technicalities, the PLA top brass ain't so dumb like our friend here..................which is quite unfortunate to be honest.They are probably laughing their arses off reading his so called 'proposals', if they happen to visit this site that is. :D

chinese still face same situation in Tibet, a few hits on few roads and rail line will make them vulnerable, on the other hand Indian populated areas are close by Indian army will be well supplied.
Well, that is not entirely true since rail lines can be repaired fairly easily and being a plateau, TAR is an ideal for off road transportation, so having their rails or roads being taken out may not really be such big of a hindrance you are assuming it to be.The real problem for them would be that their formations would be virtually coverless.But then again, TAR and LAC aren't the same things!!
Thats why china would want to close the war in few weeks whereas India will want a long war
That is true.
to completely free Tibetan landmass from alien people.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here.Tibet is firmly under Chinese grip and it's gonna remain that way for the time to come and I'm sorry to break it to you but there is nothing really much we can do about it.The very nature of terrain doesn't allow us to go inside Tibet and fight it out against the might of the PLA.We would be better off sticking to our side.

S400 wont be much effective in mountainous ranges, lots of blind spots, terrain hugging supersonic missiles will kill the batteries, also India has more of less similar capability, russians will start s400 deliveries to china by 2018/19 I guess same time India will also get deliveries also India will have lots of tiered air defence network with Indo-Israeli SR/MR SAMs and Indo-French SR, Indian Akash system and AAD/PAD, I will rate Indian air defense capability more than chinese in Tibet theater.

Lol amount all this blind spots, there must be a clear spot to use S-400 as sniper for clear shot, you will never know undless you're on China's side :D and your SAM can aim at our capital??? when New Delhi is endanger and the foundation of India is been shaken, you think your political learder will keep up to fight? I heard that some Indians want to move the capital city else where to avoid China's S400:P

how will you repair a bridge fairly quickly that too in remote 5000+ meter zone separated by a gulf, I am not talking about breaking rail line I am talking about taking strategic bridges, cause landslides to stop the movement for months.
I see, now that could be a bigger problem but you do know that militaries these days are equipped with mobile assault bridges, right??

India-Vietnam partnership is turning out to be one of the most important factor in India's relationship with the east Asia.

Lol amount all this blind spots, there must be a clear spot to use S-400 as sniper for clear shot, you will never know undless you're on China's side :D and your SAM can aim at our capital??? when New Delhi is endanger and the foundation of India is been shaken, you think your political learder will keep up to fight? I heard that some Indians want to move the capital city else where to avoid China's S400:P

Like i said, I can only wish your generals were that dumb so as to move their most prized air defence assets right upto the international border, just to watch them getting blown up in smokes by far cheaper weapons!!

What a lame argument, do you think S-400 or even S-500 can survive barrages and barrages of supersonic/ballistic missiles, anything strategic system placed inside 300-400 kms of Indian borders will be a goner in no time, either a USA CBG or a russian S-500 system, also why do you think we will allow chinese the leverage to target Delhi by conventional systems that too placed near our borders,
chinese can go ahead and use ballistic missles, the response will be nukes heading toward all chinese city of value.
Hey, no nukes!!I'm allergic to radioactive shit m8!!

chinese still face same situation in Tibet, a few hits on few roads and rail line will make them vulnerable, on the other hand Indian populated areas are close by Indian army will be well supplied. Thats why china would want to close the war in few weeks whereas India will want a long war to completely free Tibetan landmass from alien people.

it will be even worst for India if we decide hit your road and rail, all your infrastructures will be at the mercy of our cheap rockets and artilleries...LMAO even your ISRO and key high tech research center could be grounded to Zero...India will never able to afford an attrition war with China, we can easily ruin your nation with no revocation and set free Nagaland, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Hyderabad, parts of Himachal, Goa, Sikkim, Ladakh.

I am not able to find ignore button to mute this troll

:rofl::rofl::rofl::dance3:

it will be even worst for India if we decide hit your road and rail, all your infrastructures will be at the mercy of our cheap rockets and artilleries...LMAO even your ISRO and key high tech research center could be grounded to Zero...India will never able to afford an attrition war with China, we can easily ruin your nation with no revocation and set free Nagaland, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Hyderabad, parts of Himachal, Goa, Sikkim, Ladakh.

This is called wet dream, dreams which never come true!!

so ISRO around 2000km away from Tibet will be taken out by artillary cool, hope you know any ballistic missles used will be taken as start of nuke war between India China.
Like I said, wet dreams.
a single hit on three gorgeous dam will flatten up major chinese area,
And we do not even need nukes to do that, considering a few salvo of our hypersonic K 15s with thermobaric warheads would be enough to do the job.

more than chinese this looks like a pakistani dream, m pretty sure he is a pakistani troll.
Makes no difference to me to be honest.Chinese are the biggest and most serious threat to our nation, it was actually them who we got our nukes to counter and not the Pakistanis.

It would be fairly difficult to rebuild infrastructure in places like Tibet due to the harsh terrain conditions as transportation of men and materials with proper air cover ,mixing and pouring concrete in cold conditions, moving elongated steel beams in narrow hilly terrain (you need a fabrication yard),you have to work day and night to complete the work which becomes difficult as nights get colder and these are some of the simple problems to encounter...same challenges we face on our side as in building dams and bridges in uttarakhand (ever seen a dump truck loaded with materials navigate narrow hilly terrain) but only harsher in Tibet side.
Also, we don't need to hit the rail tracks on hard ground but the railway bridges , now that will take a long time to repair if it can be salvaged that is.:D

so ISRO around 2000km away from Tibet will be taken out by artillary cool, hope you know any ballistic missles used will be taken as start of nuke war between India China.
a single hit on three gorgeous dam will flatten up major chinese area, once all major eastern chinese cities are nuked there will be no china left. I am not sure ccp or plan are as stupid as you are.

Oh ISRO is 2000km, I made a miscalculation , forgot to take out one "Zero" :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom