What's new

India firming up military ties with Vietnam will offer Varunastra Torpedo

It would be fairly difficult to rebuild infrastructure in places like Tibet due to the harsh terrain conditions as transportation of men and materials with proper air cover ,mixing and pouring concrete in cold conditions, moving elongated steel beams in narrow hilly terrain (you need a fabrication yard),you have to work day and night to complete the work which becomes difficult as nights get colder and these are some of the simple problems to encounter...same challenges we face on our side as in building dams and bridges in uttarakhand (ever seen a dump truck loaded with materials navigate narrow hilly terrain) but only harsher in Tibet side.
Also, we don't need to hit the rail tracks on hard ground but the railway bridges , now that will take a long time to repair if it can be salvaged that is.:D

We have experience on building railway bridges in Tibet and know the secret formula to mix the concrete for Tibet permafrost environment , it will never be an issue but can't say the same about India, you guys don't have experience as Chinese for infrastructure projects, if India rail bridge got hit, then the people need to ride a train like this (see below)will be in great misery:lol:

04551027052479347e3e690d036c7b3d.jpg

more than chinese this looks like a pakistani dream, m pretty sure he is a pakistani troll.

Lol you still new here, after a while, you will acknowledge me as authentic Chinese :D

We have experience on building railway bridges in Tibet and know the secret formula to mix the concrete for Tibet permafrost environment , it will never be an issue but can't say the same about India, you guys don't have experience as Chinese for infrastructure projects, if India rail bridge got hit, then the people need to ride a train like this (see below)will be in great misery:lol:

Nice try kiddo but it's actually picture of a Bangladeshi train and not an Indian one!!

The emnity Pakistan has for india means that if india pisses off any nation in the world , all that nation has to do to harm india is support or supply Pakistan, a ready made gun pointed at indias head.

If india is silly enough to piss off china, then I am sure it is in Chinas interest to up the supply of weapons to Pakistan at low and discounted prices of course.

Come on China hand over some more weapons and we will point them deep into indias heart

Lol you still new here, after a while, you will acknowledge me as authentic Chinese :D

I have heard about the secret formula (read :flyash and admixtures) , it is now called rapid hardening concrete , nothing special now...It was special 12 years ago ,but now a normal practice in Civil engineering all over the world, infact there are better concrete mixtures :cheesy: (of above m150 grade)....available and also options such as prefabricated concrete structures (for better control of quality and strength) that can be used to erect a multistoreyed structure in less than a day. But, that's not the point ,the primary challenges of terrain are still the same.
And about the photograph,Well you must be referring to our eastern neighbors cause, the photo is credited to them,a :pakistan: territory before 1971

lol a failed economy like pakistani with a military far weaker than India, will do what? and what else china is going to supply you guys more?
jf-17 is nothing but a glorified j-7, and the islamic terrorism pakistanis are imposing on India, its affecting pakistan more.
pakistan is at best a nuisance for India. pakistan can do zilth. pakistan will slowly turn into a islamic north korea under chinese boot. Indians could not care less. A international migraine.

:azn::lol:

We have a fast improving economy, a powerful military and are on the cusp of a decade of two of high growth

Our excellent relations with the Chinese mean we get lots of great deals from them but we hate indias guts and are always looking to improve our offensive capabilities against india

We have a large well stocked military with upwards of 200 nuclear war heads pointed at india

However if india pisses of china then china could simply boost the weapons flow to Pakistan on very favourable terms and our natural hatred of india would mean we would point straight at india

:azn::lol:

We have a fast improving economy, a powerful military and are on the cusp of a decade of two of high growth

Our excellent relations with the Chinese mean we get lots of great deals from them but we hate indias guts and are always looking to improve our offensive capabilities against india

We have a large well stocked military with upwards of 200 nuclear war heads pointed at india

However if india pisses of china then china could simply boost the weapons flow to Pakistan on very favourable terms and our natural hatred of india would mean we would point straight at india

Wow, what an admirable way to beg for stuff .

I just take the picture as example, don't you Indians has similar train? :lol:

Learn Chinese in 5 Minutes:
(Must read Out Loud)

1) Sum Ting Wong = That's not right.
2) Hu Yu Hai Ding = Are you harboring a Fugitive.
3) Kum Hia = See me ASAP.
4) Dum Fuk = Stupid Man.
5) Tai Ni Po Ni = Small horse.
6) Ai Bang Mai Fa Kin Ni = I bumped the coffee table.
7) Wai Yu So Tan = Did you go to the beach.
8) Chin Tu Fat = I think you need a face lift.
9) Wai So Dim = It’s very dark in here.
10) Wai Yu Kum Ching = I thought you were on a diet.
11) No Pah King = This is a tow away zone.
12) Wai Yu Kum Nao = Our meeting is scheduled for next week.
13) Lei Ying Lo = Staying out of sight.
14) Wa Shing Ka = He’s cleaning his automobile.
15) Yu Stin Ki Pu = your body odor is offensive.
16) Fa Kin Su Pah = Great.

lol a failed economy like pakistani with a military far weaker than India, will do what? and what else china is going to supply you guys more?
jf-17 is nothing but a glorified j-7, and the islamic terrorism pakistanis are imposing on India, its affecting pakistan more.
pakistan is at best a nuisance for India. pakistan can do zilth. pakistan will slowly turn into a islamic north korea under chinese boot. Indians could not care less. An international migraine.
India would continue to build fences and minefields in indo-pak border so once a refugee crisis irrupts in pakistan. India can guard itself of millions of paksitani hungry poor and radicalized masses.

CPEC ring a belt?? you Indians are so jealous of this corridor that completely cut off your direct access to Afghanistan, which you guys are too shy to beg Pakistan for permission. Pakistan will have a great economic future once this corridor is finish, not only we can ship good to Gwadar via this route but import fuel as well, Pakistan is well know of Pipekistan, Russia and Central Asia are interested to have connection to access Arabian sea. And with the help of Muslim world, Pakistan future will be unimaginable good.

As for weapon, we have a lot of new toys such WZ-10, subs, tanks, Y-20 and wide range of weapons for Pakistanis commanders and generals. Indians will sure be entertained and you can keep buy US weapons and we Chinese will deplete your economy resource via arm race that you have to face Pakistan and China at the same time.:cool:

Wow, what an admirable way to beg for stuff .

You have to understand we despise India

We dont need to harm, hurt or act against india because anyone else instructs us too, we do it because we hate your guts

I direct result of Indias occupation of Kashmir and sowing disharmony in south asia

If india wishes to give weapons to Vietnam then so what, it dosent harm Pakistan
But if India pisses off any nation with its actions and those nations wish to harm or threaten india by arming and giving weapons on favourable terms then why the hell should Pakistan object.

We would oppose india whether we get those weapons or not

So please india piss off China some more for us!!! It works well in Pakistans interests

Learn Chinese in 5 Minutes:
(Must read Out Loud)

1) Sum Ting Wong = That's not right.
2) Hu Yu Hai Ding = Are you harboring a Fugitive.
3) Kum Hia = See me ASAP.
4) Dum Fuk = Stupid Man.
5) Tai Ni Po Ni = Small horse.
6) Ai Bang Mai Fa Kin Ni = I bumped the coffee table.
7) Wai Yu So Tan = Did you go to the beach.
8) Chin Tu Fat = I think you need a face lift.
9) Wai So Dim = It’s very dark in here.
10) Wai Yu Kum Ching = I thought you were on a diet.
11) No Pah King = This is a tow away zone.
12) Wai Yu Kum Nao = Our meeting is scheduled for next week.
13) Lei Ying Lo = Staying out of sight.
14) Wa Shing Ka = He’s cleaning his automobile.
15) Yu Stin Ki Pu = your body odor is offensive.
16) Fa Kin Su Pah = Great.

is that Indian train song? :rofl:

You have to understand we despise India

We dont need to harm, hurt or act against india because anyone else instructs us too, we do it because we hate your guts

I direct result of Indias occupation of Kashmir and sowing disharmony in south asia

If india wishes to give weapons to Vietnam then so what, it dosent harm Pakistan
But if India pisses off any nation with its actions and those nations wish to harm or threaten india by arming and giving weapons on favourable terms then why the hell should Pakistan object.

We would oppose india whether we get those weapons or not

So please india piss off China some more for us!!! It works well in Pakistans interests

it is common knowledge here in PDF, who attacked whom in all the wars b/w India and pakistan. So, please cut the drama in the middle.We are happy to bring china and pakistan closer just as USA and pakistan are (future scenario, poor chinese).

lol CPEC haha, this single thing will make sure pakstan to be an economic colony for chinese forever.
pakistanis will be more pissed on chinese than their own govt. in coming years, pakistan will be more like an extra dumping ground with full support of pakistani military for chinese, and will make sure pakistani economy remains in last century based on agarian produces, a pretty shit deal for pakistanis, but this was expected from chinese kudos to you guys :D,
weapons supplies doesnt matter, it will not change anything on conventional side of things between India and pakistan, on the other hand paksitanis already drowned in repaying higher interest rates to chinese will go further in abyss of chinese economic colonization.
:lol::enjoy:

CPEC ring a belt?? you Indians are so jealous of this corridor that completely cut off your direct access to Afghanistan, which you guys are too shy to beg Pakistan for permission. Pakistan will have a great economic future once this corridor is finish, not only we can ship good to Gwadar via this route but import fuel as well, Pakistan is well know of Pipekistan, Russia and Central Asia are interested to have connection to access Arabian sea. And with the help of Muslim world, Pakistan future will be unimaginable good.
All I see there is just a whole bunch of wishful thinking.
As for weapon, we have a lot of new toys such WZ-10, subs, tanks, Y-20 and wide range of weapons for Pakistanis commanders and generals. Indians will sure be entertained and you can keep buy US weapons and we Chinese will deplete your economy resource via arm race that you have to face Pakistan and China at the same time.:cool:

Yeah right, WZ 10, it's so advanced that even the Pakistanis do not want to do anything with them and instead are going for the Turkish attack hellos.
Tanks, you mean the pathetic light weights like your Type 96 and shit like that!!Good luck pitting them against our heavies.
And besides, do you really think that your government is just gonna donate billions of dollars worth of military hardware to another nation just to put India down??How old are you really??

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom