What's new

India firming up military ties with Vietnam will offer Varunastra Torpedo

it is common knowledge here in PDF, who attacked whom in all the wars b/w India and pakistan. So, please cut the drama in the middle.We are happy to bring china and pakistan closer just as USA and pakistan are (future scenario, poor chinese).

Whatever you can give to Vietnam, our chinese friends can give us 10 times more:guns:
Why dont you give your torpedoes to Taiwan too?

Whatever you can give to Vietnam, our chinese friends can give us 10 times more:guns:
The question is , will they??So far, they haven't really given you anything of much value other than a few 2nd rate fighters which will be hard pressed to match even the lowest tier of IAF fighters and some so called 3rd rate frigates which are nothing more than some glorified Corvettes by international standard!!

lol CPEC haha, this single thing will make sure pakstan to be an economic colony for chinese forever.
pakistanis will be more pissed on chinese than their own govt. in coming years, pakistan will be more like an extra dumping ground with full support of pakistani military for chinese, and will make sure pakistani economy remains in last century based on agarian produces, a pretty shit deal for pakistanis, but this was expected from chinese kudos to you guys :D,
weapons supplies doesnt matter, it will not change anything on conventional side of things between India and pakistan, on the other hand paksitanis already drowned in repaying higher interest rates to chinese will go further in abyss of chinese economic colonization.

Lol that Indian apocalyptic and pathetic vision of Pakistan, no wonder you guys don't go anywhere but lag behind China, when we open us for US and western, have we been colonized ? in contrary that make us a 2nd economical power on the world, same go with 4 tigers of east Asia, Japan. And It's better for China that you guys keep living this way with such utopic vision. :lol:

It doesn't matter for the payment, China can write off any Interests as we did for African countries, that all weather friend is for, Pakistan keep watch our interest, we will keep watching their interest...it's a win-win

Yeah right, WZ 10, it's so advanced that even the Pakistanis do not want to do anything with them and instead are going for the Turkish attack hellos.
Tanks, you mean the pathetic light weights like your Type 96 and shit like that!!Good luck pitting them against our heavies.
And besides, do you really think that your government is just gonna donate billions of dollars worth of military hardware to another nation just to put India down??How old are you really??

Is that really matter? Pakistan has the right to chose the best for their nation secure and we Chinese will be happy for them, At least we offer them options in case they don't find anything else more interesting that the ones we offer.

We can afford to donate billions if it worth the geological cost, If I'm not wrong I donate J-6 to Pakistan during Indo-Pakistan war in 1965, maybe my Pakistani friend can enlighten this, I could be wrong.

its great day for pakistanis, all pakistanis should rejoice as on behalf of all chinese private firms and chinese banks who invested in pakistan for getting higher returns more than any other comparable deals in any other part of world.
Today the emperor of CCP dynasty Mr. PISS of dragon on whose direct control all chinese subjects comes has given imperial order to waive off all loans to pakistanis. :D

Lol can I take this seriously? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why can't Indian members just be happy some weapons could get sold, why make it personal. No Chinese member ever said anything of the sort when we sold Surface to Air missiles, drones, submarines, tanks, fighters and more to South Asia nations.

I mean this is just a torpedo, relax, it'll change the balance of power as much as a One direction concert will.

Lol...Its Just a torpedo and you are thinking of encircling China...Make quality Tanks,Helis,Guns,Jets,pods etc(Not imported and assembled)...Then you can match China :lol:

Are you really that dumb??I can only wish that your PLA generals are even half of that level, I mean who the hell in their right minds would deploy such costly assets so near the border where they will become easy pray to our tactical battlefield interdiction missiles like Prithvi 3s and Prahar NLOSBSMs??!!Dude, do you even think for a moment before you post your random brainfarts??

Nope I don't think that's a dumb idea, don't you guys do the same with your airfields and those multi millions fighter jets that is within our artilleries range? so you call your generals dumb as well??:rofl:

So which river China gonna block?

Block the river is not enough to cause the great pain to India, I have better idea,how about steal your monsoon, instead of let it stop at Himalaya barrier, we make sure it cross Tibet plateau, you tell me what will happen to India :D.

Nope I don't think that's a dumb idea, don't you guys do the same with your airfields and those multi millions fighter jets that is within our artilleries range? so you call your generals dumb as well??:rofl:

Block the river is not enough to cause the great pain to India, I have better idea,how about steal your monsoon, instead of let it stop at Himalaya barrier, we make sure it cross Tibet plateau, you tell me what will happen to India :D.
I have a better Idea start drilling from Beijing and passing under the Himalayas reaching the center of India and suck up all the water .

its great day for pakistanis, all pakistanis should rejoice as on behalf of all chinese private firms and chinese banks who invested in pakistan for getting higher returns more than any other comparable deals in any other part of world.
Today the emperor of CCP dynasty Mr. PISS of dragon on whose direct control all chinese subjects comes has given imperial order to waive off all loans to pakistanis. :D
lol that cracked me up :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why can't Indian members just be happy some weapons could get sold, why make it personal. No Chinese member ever said anything of the sort when we sold Surface to Air missiles, drones, submarines, tanks, fighters and more to South Asia nations.

I mean this is just a torpedo, relax, it'll change the balance of power as much as a One direction concert will.
I agree with that thought of yours.

I have a better Idea start drilling from Beijing and passing under the Himalayas reaching the center of India and suck up all the water .
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Height of ignorance!!Front line jet fighters are rarely deployed on the Advanced Air Fields you moron!!

Like I said, I can just hope that your government officials are just as dumb as you are!!

Is better for China that Vietnam get India torpedo than US or Russia's one...and you guys know why :D

That's one reason why we dont care China arming our neighbor than any other nation and you know why. Indian products being not copied or reverse engineered has its very own charm both in success and in failure.:D

Chinese here seem to think their weapons are super duper sh!t cos the Pakistanis use these.... In reality they themselves do not know how their weapons work. No amount of media exposure, or independent verifications.
Common communist propaganda. Whateva we do will be the best :lol:

Yur weapons are untested like ours Indian ones. None of ur weapons are ever tested in war. Ours are built with experiences in war. I cannot remember the last time Chinese AF or Navy was involved in war.

Atleast Indian Weapons are evaluated by third party reputed vendors who certify it, one of the best, read Arjun.

The guy has the audacity to tell they will be happy facing Indian torpeodoes. Well, I cant wish ur sailors the best, if such a situation arises, God forbid.

Report dated 28 May 2015:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Its been a year since that report and situation has changed drastically

I believe you, base on Indians superior "TRACK RECORD" in defense, yeah damn "ONE YEAR":smitten:

Report dated 28 May 2015:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Its been a year since that report and situation has changed drastically
The report though published in 2015, refers to shortage in 2008-2009 and 2012-2013.

http://www.idsa.in/idsacomments/AmmunitionfortheIndianArmy_acowshish_090615

According to the report, the Army’s stock of ammunition kept dwindling between 2008-09 and 2012-13 despite efforts made by the Ministry of Defence (MoD) to arrest the slide.

Chinese fanboys are probably under the delusion that PLA ammunition has infinite shelf-life.

Every military on the planet faces ammunition shortages due replacement of ammunition at the end of its shelf-life.Using expired ammunition is dangerous as it can blow-up.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/critical-ammo-shortages-affect-u-s-military-stocks/#!

But God like omnipotent PLA must be immune to it because CCP chooses not make its military's audit reports public (assuming that they happen in the first place).

It hilarious that these deluded chaps think India cannot manufacture its own ammunition when India maintain a surplus in ammunition trade

For 2015:
Indian arms/ammunition exports: $120 million
Indian arms/ammunition imports: $35 million

India runs an $85 million surplus thanks to arms and ammunition exports.

33u7pyu.jpg

http://trademap.org/Country_SelProductCountry.aspx?nvpm=1|699||||93|||2|1|1|2|1|1|2|1|1

The report though published in 2015, refers to shortage in 2008-2009 and 2012-2013.

http://www.idsa.in/idsacomments/AmmunitionfortheIndianArmy_acowshish_090615

Chinese fanboys are probably under the delusion that PLA ammunition has infinite shelf-life.

Every military on the planet faces ammunition shortages due replacement of ammunition at the end of its shelf-life.Using expired ammunition is dangerous as it can blow-up.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/critical-ammo-shortages-affect-u-s-military-stocks/#!

But God like omnipotent PLA must be immune to it because CCP chooses not make its military's audit reports public (assuming that they happen in the first place).

It hilarious that these deluded chaps think India cannot manufacture its own ammunition when India maintain a surplus in ammunition trade

For 2015:
Indian arms/ammunition exports: $120 million
Indian arms/ammunition imports: $35 million

India runs an $85 million surplus thanks to arms and ammunition exports.

33u7pyu.jpg

http://trademap.org/Country_SelProductCountry.aspx?nvpm=1|699||||93|||2|1|1|2|1|1|2|1|1

It is quite a task you have set for yourself to counter these CPC trolls every single time.

I have given up on them some time back :)

Happy hunting ;)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom