What's new

India firming up military ties with Vietnam will offer Varunastra Torpedo

good thing if this materializes seems like media hoax though, anyway chinese needs to be encircled new found wealth made them arrogant. India should be ready to support ASEAN militarily if needed.
Navy presence in vietnam and an air base in philipines should be in works for future Indian policy.

Lol go check yourself in the mirror my friend, India itself has already been encircled by hostile neighbors and even Nepal is look down on India and cozy with China, the only one left is Bhutan...I don't know if there anything to do with Indian arrogant ...LMAO.

India has good relations with Nepal/bangladesh/Bhutan and SriLanka, Mynmar. On the other hand China is facing alarmed
India in west and Japan on East now ASEAN on South. Good luck with that.

O'really, India sure have good relation with South Asian countries, maybe you have broken mirror :rofl:. As for China, most ASEAN, Laos and Cambodge are our allies, other ASEAN are more less neutral except Philippine and Vietnam, even Pinoy new president Durete wants a good relation with China, Vietnam is just a joke, we control 1/3 of Vietnamese fate by water as we control India, if we decide to cut the water, 33 millions Vietnamese and Hanoi can kiss good bye...ASEAN is not a threat to China

Japan is sitting on the earth tectonic plate, the ring of fire, their geography is their worst enemy. the last thing they want it's to make China as enemy. As for India, geographically you guys are already at our mercy, thanks to Tibet :D.

lol again your water block bullshit theories, I really dont want to say but take this as genuine feedback you are stupid my chinese friend.
Last I checked Japan/India/USA/Vietnam are creating maritime understanding specially because of chinese arrogant policies. How much this will affect china in long term is anybody's guess but for sure it will not be positive for china.

Don't under estimate the power of water, my friend, that's primary resource that the humanity need to generate the sub-sequence such rice, food, car, industry and high tech products without saying the human themselves. Even without using water as weapon, we still hold a great military advantage over Vietnam and India but the most costless effective way is still the water :rofl:.

Sure India can make any informal alliance the way you want, but it's not affect China negatively, we still do business and still set the smooth sail at sea despite your so call maritime understanding...that won't prevent us from sleep.

Is better for China that Vietnam get India torpedo than US or Russia's one...and you guys know why :D

I understand, Chinese want do die by an Asian torpedo than an American torpedo. That's ok...

Don't under estimate the power of water, my friend, that's primary resource that the humanity need to generate the sub-sequence such rice, food, car, industry and high tech products without saying the human themselves. Even without using water as weapon, we still hold a great military advantage over Vietnam and India but the most costless effective way is still the water :rofl:.

Sure India can make any informal alliance the way you want, but it's not affect China negatively, we still do business and still set the smooth sail at sea despite your so call maritime understanding...that won't prevent us from sleep.

So which river China gonna block?

Japan is sitting on the earth tectonic plate, the ring of fire, their geography is their worst enemy. the last thing they want it's to make China as enemy. As for India, geographically you guys are already at our mercy, thanks to Tibet :D.

Thanks to Tibet??Are you fucking kidding me??That place would be worst possible place to be when we will begin retaliatory strikes against any misadventure by your side!!Simple geography brother, simple geography.

So which river China gonna block?

Brahmaputra would be my guess, never mind that it would hit their Bangladeshi slaves far worse while the effect on India would be minimal at best!! :D
Meanwhile, I wonder how they gonna protect their ground assets in Tibet when we retaliate!!That place is a fucking wasteland, completely devoid of any vegetation and also a featureless plateau!!

Don't get me wrong, we just don't want to die that's why Indian weapon is the good choice.
Tell that to your Pakistani brethren.

Thanks to Tibet??Are you fucking kidding me??That place would be worst possible place to be when we will begin retaliatory strikes against any misadventure by your side!!Simple geography brother, simple geography.

Lol, do some math on distance on how easy we hit your vital part of India from Tibet and how easy you can hit vital part of China and then come back to discuss...my friend.

Lol, do some math on distance on how easy we hit your vital part of India from Tibet and how easy you can hit vital part of China and then come back to discuss...my friend.

Yeah right,vital parts and for that you first would need to protect your very assets which you are planning to use on us and being on a featureless plateau that also happens to be desolate wasteland,completely devoid of any type of vegetation, that's a real easy task you would have got in your hands I recon.And by the way, if you really think that during a possible future war, you can win just by bombing our civilians, then I'm afraid you are living in a fool's paradise.

Last edited:
Brahmaputra would be my guess, never mind that it would hit their Bangladeshi slaves far worse while the effect on India would be minimal at best!! :D

Brahmaputra passes through some of the regions in India that hold world records for rainfall, Brahmaputra gets half or more of its water from these regions, that river will have enough water for us anyway.

Wannabe friends of China down south will suffer though, the reduced flow of water will push the sea water inside and make the lower regions of the river saline. But that these two wannabe friends can settle between themselves. Right now we are dealing with China for Brahmaputra, but we can leave the job to be settled among the new friends. :)

Don't get me wrong, we just don't want to die that's why Indian weapon is the good choice.

Try and find out for yourself. :)

Brahmaputra passes through some of the regions in India that hold world records for rainfall, Brahmaputra gets half or more of its water from these regions, that river will have enough water for us anyway.

Wannabe friends of China down south will suffer though, the reduced flow of water will push the sea water inside and make the lower regions of the river saline. But that these two wannabe friends can settle between themselves. Right now we are dealing with China for Brahmaputra, but we can leave the job to be settled among the new friends. :)

Exactly my point, let's see what our eastern 'brothers' have got to say about this.By the way, dude thinks they can defeat us by bombing our capital, which by the way will have next to zero military and strategic value during such a time!!

Yeah right,vital parts and for that you first would need to protect your very assets which you are planning to use on us and being on a featureless plateau that also happens to be desolate wasteland,completely devoid of any type of vegetation, that would be a real easy job I recon.And by the way, if you really think that during a possible war, you can win just by bombing our civilians, then I'm afraid you are living in a fool's paradise.

What asset you're talking? Geographically speaking, if we decide to dispatch few batteries of S400 at Aksai Chin area, we can virtual deny and interdict all airplane fly to New Delhi include Modi and all your 4 stars general plane, your capital is already at our mercy, you really think that we need to do much to subdue India?

What asset you're talking? Geographically speaking, if we decide to dispatch few batteries of S400 at Aksai Chin area, we can virtual deny and interdict all airplane fly to New Delhi include Modi and all your 4 stars general plane, your capital is already at our mercy, you really think that we need to do much to subdue India?

Are you really that dumb??I can only wish that your PLA generals are even half of that level, I mean who the hell in their right minds would deploy such costly assets so near the border where they will become easy pray to our tactical battlefield interdiction missiles like Prithvi 3s and Prahar NLOSBSMs??!!Dude, do you even think for a moment before you post your random brainfarts??

Back
Top Bottom