What's new

India face shame in opening ceremony of Sochi Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
PISA validated the exam. We top it twice, and you came 2nd last. You even had to pulled out from PISA completely. :omghaha:

I agree with this but I was pointing to CCP approved candidates. ;)

Indians are filthy low IQ subhuman species. They breed like rats, use the world's resources and contribute nothing to the human race. Useless at sport, useless at education, only good at raping innocent women and breeding like rats like the worthless low IQ subhumans that they are.

Post Reported.

@WebMaster @Aeronaut Please see that this member has repeatedly foul-mouthed South Asians in most of her posts.

How many times must I repeat it?? Have you been to school? Do you even know how to draw a parallel?
Snake charmer is real and common in India, the baby eating is fake and no one eats baby in China.

Mocking someone with their own words does not require copyright. Time to go back to school!

How demented are you? Snake charming is not our National Sport. Once you begin trolling, who're you to set limits on responses?? If someone posts much more absurd things in response, how and why do you think you can protest that? Or are you such professional trolls that you think your rules of engagement ought to followed by all trolls?

Time to learn something rather than just copy while at school.

Post Reported.

@WebMaster @Aeronaut Please see that this member has repeatedly foul-mouthed South Asians in most of her posts.

WTF I never posted such racist rubbish.
You purposely altered one of my posts.
Go check my post history, there is no such post.

@WebMaster @Aeronaut

Isn't altering another member's post a bannable offence?
This individual altered one of my posts and claimed I posted it.
Please don't fall for his cheap tricks.

Brilliant thread. I like it. :)

I never posted such a racist post, he altered one of my posts and quoted it.
I didn't post that. Get it through you head.

Here is the secret of China's high score in PISA test. :laugh:

PISA's China Problem | Brookings Institution

Proof? Anyone can make up smear campaigns, where is the proof?

I agree with this but I am talking about about CCP approved candidates. ;)

You agree, means you're conceding that PISA administered the test and selection of the candidates as according to PISA standard and procedure worldwide. You can't even comprehend your own argument? :omghaha:

Your smear and lie is exposed gain :omghaha::omghaha:

How many times must I repeat it?? Have you been to school? Do you even know how to draw a parallel?
Snake charmer is real and common in India, the baby eating is fake and no one eats baby in China.

Mocking someone with their own words does not require copyright. Time to go back to school!

U know too that cannibalism is active in China.

WTF I never posted such racist rubbish.
You purposely altered one of my posts.
Go check my post history, there is no such post.

@WebMaster @Aeronaut

Isn't altering another member's post a bannable offence?
This individual altered one of my posts and claimed I posted it.
Please don't fall for his cheap tricks.

Too bad, when I reported your post, I believe a content log would also have been created. That should hopefully clear what you wrote and did not.

@Aeronaut @WebMaster Now this member is claiming that I altered her posts, like it's even possible for me. I again request you to ban such racist trolls.

Running out of logic. You're getting desperate.

I think its u whos running out of arguments.

That one pic might have been fake but Chinese do eat fetuses and human flesh. And u know it.

So I was not trolling... get it??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom