What's new

India face shame in opening ceremony of Sochi Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 'You' referred collectively to your folks, to those Chinese who troll here. I've explained plenty of times already now regarding the lack of logic in your flame-posts. I don't think you need a fresh reply from me on this. Just read the previous posts for good measure.

Fact 1: Your "you" refers to me. If it were my folks, you would have used "your kind" like you did earlier.. Your lie is exposed.

Fact 2; You have no sense of logic, you only took the chance to make insult on me Everyone can read what you posted.

I did that to prove you can alter other member's posts and quote it. That's what YOU did to me, and you said it can't be done but I proved it can be done. You reported another post of mine and edited it.

It was to prove my point to the mods.

You are a huge troll.

You can alter member posts in your replies, but you cannot report the altered content. You've demonstrated that you are highly manipulative, racist and sneaky, but along with that, you've also laid your ignorance bare.

Since I've reported many of your offensive and racist posts, perhaps the mods will soon take action against you.

You can alter member posts in your replies, but you cannot report the altered content. You've demonstrated that you are highly manipulative, racist and sneaky, but along with that, you've also laid your ignorance bare.

Since I've reported many of your offensive and racist posts, perhaps the mods will soon take action against you.

You reported one of my posts and then altered it and quoted it. You reported a normal post of mine. You reported a post I said nothing wrong. That's what I've been trying to tell. Of course you can't report a self quoted post. You've demonstrated that you are highly manipulative, racist and sneaky, but along with that, you've also laid your ignorance bare.

Read how PISA is administrated. it's not like in India where there's no quality control.
PISA - Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development

I know it. Where is your proof candidates were not screened and approved by CCP . :wacko:

Perfect examples of Pot calling the kettle black. They are posting racist and insulting comments and blame us for trolling. :wacko:

I know it. Where is your proof candidates were not screened and approved by CCP . :wacko:

Perfect examples of Pot calling the kettle black. They are posting racist and insulting comments and blame us for trolling. :wacko:

And in the process have demonstrated the depths to which they are ready to stoop just to troll here. Some pretty nasty folks they have in their midst.

And in the process have demonstrated the depths to which they are ready to stoop just to troll here. Some pretty nasty folks they have in their midst.

There was a thread on Bengal famine of 1943 and these shameless Chinese were there too doing white worshipping and making mockery of dead people.

Last edited:
There was a thread on Bengal famine of 1943 and these shameless Chinese were their too doing white worshipping and making mockery of dead people.

A very perverse happiness they seem to be getting, just by belittling people. Add to that, a few blatant racists too seem to have made their way up.

You don't need to recycle same thing again and again. :lol::lol:

You are the who started this recycling process. I merely exposed your recycled lie.:omghaha:

A very perverse happiness they seem to be getting, just by belittling people. Add to that, a few blatant racists too seem to have made their way up.

Speak for yourself, you brought in nanking in the other thread that has no relevance for it.

So what do you think the snake charmer is doing? self defense kung fu technique from snake?

The snake charming is also an art.

I said nothing about snake charmer other than pointing out that it is real, but baby eating is not.

Last edited:
You are the who started this recycling process. I merely exposed your recycled lie.:omghaha:

Speak for yourself, you brought in nanking in the other thread that has no relevance for it.

And that was to prove that Japanese too believed in racial superiority and saw Chinese as below them, which the person I was debating with had denied, saying all East Asians are the same. Why don't you report that if it was wrong in any way?

And that was to prove that Japanese too believed in racial superiority and saw Chinese as below them, which the person I was debating with had denied, saying all East Asians are the same. Why don't you report that if it was wrong in any way?

No, you did that to troll. You are equally perverse. War crime is about war crime.
superiority or not, that can be judged in other ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom