What's new

India face shame in opening ceremony of Sochi Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Chinese.

See, I did to you what you did to me. Don't try to BS your way out of this.
It's easy to alter another person's post and quote it.
Disgusting behaviour.
I never posted such racist posts.

BTW, this is an example of what Indischer did to me, I did it to prove a point.

How demented are you? Snake charming is not our National Sport. Once you begin trolling, who're you to set limits on responses?? If someone posts much more absurd things in response, how and why do you think you can protest that? Or are you such professional trolls that you think your rules of engagement ought to followed by all trolls?

Time to learn something rather than just copy while at school.

1) You cannot comprehend simple logic

2) You lost the argument

3) Then you started making personal insult on me and "my kind"

This is fact, everyone can read it. And other retarded troll like @INDIC joined in the party.

@Aeronaut, please take care of the mess indian members have created.

You agree, means you're conceding that PISA administered the test and selection of the candidates as according to PISA standard and procedure worldwide. You can't even comprehend your own argument? :omghaha:

Your smear and lie is exposed gain :omghaha::omghaha:

That was done by the government. ;)

2) You lost the argument

2) Then you started making personal insult on me and "my kind"

This is fact, everyone can read it.

What argument and what logic???

buddy this is india national sport
w4p1.jpg

There is a logic behind this post too??

I think its u whos running out of arguments.

That one pic might have been fake but Chinese do eat fetuses and human flesh. And u know it.

So I was not trolling... get it??

So you admit you knew the pic is fake. Good, prove my argument right.

I too can post indian eating human too flesh, depends on which website.

2) You lost the argument

2) Then you started making personal insult on me and "my kind"

This is fact, everyone can read it.

Yeah. Everything you say is fact and logic based and whatever others say isn't, right? So we must also henceforth believe that snake charming is our National Sport, just because your people have said it, isn't it?

I don't make arguments to win. But I make sure the message is sent across loud and clear. You troll in India-specific threads with insulting imagery, be ready to receive in equal measure. And you DO NOT get to set the rules on what constitutes 'credible' trolling and what doesn't. So now go live with it.

Yeah. Everything you say is fact and logic based and whatever others say isn't, right? So we must also henceforth believe that snake charming is our National Sport, just because your people have said it, isn't it?

I don't make arguments to win. But I make sure the message is sent across loud and clear. You troll in India-specific threads with insulting imagery, be ready to receive in equal measure. And you DO NOT get to set the rules on what constitutes 'credible' trolling and what doesn't. So now go live with it.

Fact 1) One just has to follow the logic of argument, it's not about winning or losing.

Fact 2) but you were sore that you lost, so you started making personal insult one me and my kind

Fact 3) Now you resort to making accusation as well. What insulting image did I post??????????????????????

See, I did to you what you did to me. Don't try to BS your way out of this.
It's easy to alter another person's post and quote it.
Disgusting behaviour.
I never posted such racist posts.

BTW, this is an example of what Indischer did to me, I did it to prove a point.

Reported again, for personal sneak attacks.

Try reporting what you've edited though. You can't, as I never made such a statement through my profile. Your understanding of such mechanisms seems to be rather weak.

@Aeronaut Bhai, what kind of low levels is this member stooping here? Appalling stuff. I've done my part, reporting highly offensive and abusive comments made here. Hope you do yours.

Reported again, for personal sneak attacks.

Try reporting what you've edited though. You can't, as I never made such a statement through my profile. Your understanding of such mechanisms seems to be rather weak.

@Aeronaut Bhai, what kind of low levels is this member stooping here? Appalling stuff. I've done my part, reporting highly offensive and abusive comments made here. Hope you do yours.

I did that to prove you can alter other member's posts and quote it. That's what YOU did to me, and you said it can't be done but I proved it can be done. You reported another post of mine and edited it.

It was to prove my point to the mods.

You are a huge troll.

Fact 1) One just has to follow the logic of argument, it's not about winning or losing.

Fact 2) but you were sore that you lost, so you started making personal insult one me and my kind

Fact 3) Now you resort to making accusation as well. What insulting image did I post??????????????????????

The 'You' referred collectively to your folks, to those Chinese who troll here. I've explained plenty of times already now regarding the lack of logic in your flame-posts. I don't think you need a fresh reply from me on this. Just read the previous posts for good measure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom