What's new

India face shame in opening ceremony of Sochi Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
By India I meant geography. For India is the name of a geographic location and didn't become the name of a country until the British left.
So the question I posed was that why had the population residing in the Indian subcontinent been so lacking in resistance to foreign invasions and colonization?

As if no foreigner ruled China. :girl_wacko:

Snake charming though not a national sports, it is real and common, but no one eats baby in China, OP even knew it was fake.
Is there a better reason why indian ranked last in PISA?? God help you and your countrymen.

Copying my words? Why am I not surprised? I'm sure much skilled copycats took that PISA test from your side. Seems to be a National epidemic.:sick:

Funny. Is that what's taught to CCP-bots in China? That China nuked Japan? Or are you trying to usurp the achievements of 1940s America just because you've migrated there? Either way, it's a sick attitude.

Its common with many Chinese like @favabeans that after migrating to America, they pretend that they have no Chinese ancestry because they feel ashamed of communism in China.

Copying my words? Why am I not surprised? I'm sure much skilled copycats took that PISA test from your side. Seems to be a National epidemic.:sick:

It's called mocking. See why you ranked last in PISA.

Fact: I tried to argue logically, but you fired the first bullet. I'm merely returning the flavor.

Its common with many Chinese like @favabeans that after migrating to America, they pretend that they have no Chinese ancestry because they feel ashamed to communism in China.

Yeah...may also be that they get beaten by much smarter Indian Students in class, and need to take out their frustration somewhere.:lol:

You mean PISA test based on CCP approved candidates.
hahaha.gif

It's called copying, plain and simple. Lack of imagination often guides one to do that. It's alright though, we understand that everybody has a few weaknesses.

Yeah...may also be that they get beaten by much smarter Indian Students in class, and need to take out their frustration somewhere.:lol:

The PISA test he is bragging about was based on candidates screened and approved by CCP from dedicated families. :laugh:

There is whole thread on PISA debunking the accusation, you got completely owned in that post.
Take your retardated antics to your Bollywood

You did no debunking but parroting with denial without any proof. :rofl::rofl:

It's called copying, plain and simple. Lack of imagination often guides one to do that. It's alright though, we understand that everybody has a few weaknesses.

Getting desperate? I see you're getting running flat on sound logic.

If mocking you with your own words is construed as copying, then Richard Lynn is right about Indian IQ.

Fact: I tried to argue logically, but you fired the first bullet. I'm merely returning the flavor.

So what is your logical argument here? That you used logic in insulting our National Sport?

Getting desperate? I see you're getting running flat on sound logic.

If mocking you with your own words is construed as copying, then Richard Lynn is right about Indian IQ.

Feeling ashamed for getting caught? Or is it that CCP-spambots are taught not to feel shame?

So what is your logical argument here? That you used logic in insulting our National Sport?

How many times must I repeat it?? Have you been to school? Do you even know how to draw a parallel?
Snake charmer is real and common in India, the baby eating is fake and no one eats baby in China.

Feeling ashamed for getting caught? Or is it that CCP-spambots are taught not to feel shame?

Mocking someone with their own words does not require copyright. Time to go back to school!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom