What's new

India face shame in opening ceremony of Sochi Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
They tried, but we built a couple of nice bombs and dropped them.

Funny. Is that what's taught to CCP-bots in China? That China nuked Japan? Or are you trying to usurp the achievements of 1940s America just because you've migrated there? Either way, it's a sick attitude.

By India I meant geography. For India is the name of a geographic location and didn't become the name of a country until the British left.
So the question I posed was that why had the population residing in the Indian subcontinent been so lacking in resistance to foreign invasions and colonization?

I know what you mean.

And the area of conquest was pretty much always reserved to the N.W. parts of India. And like I said, must of India was doing just fine when that was happening there.

Those places were always disunited. When a united force commanded by the likes of Timurland came, they gobbled up these guys, or made them tributaries.

British started to expand after the total war that was happening after the vacuum caused by the Mughals collapse.

China Today and Fattyacid are 2 of the biggest biggot troll of this forum. Neglect them guyz. Don't fall to their level.

Funny. Is that what's taught to CCP-bots in China? That China nuked Japan? Or are you trying to usurp the achievements of 1940s America just because you've migrated there? Either way, it's a sick attitude.

The truth is: I'm American. As for why the mod had put a Chinese flag on my profile page, I don't know. I certainly never bothered to fill it out.

I shall ask the Mod to retract it.

Agree, and when a people lack both... Not good.

You ever wonder why successive colonizations were possible?

Is that why Hong Kong was a British colony till 1997 and Macau a Portuguese Colony till 1999? Was China so powerless so as to reclaim such small colonies from their European Overlords?China's history is one of lots of posturing, little actual bravery and intelligence to show for it. And someone's still holding dreams of forcefully integrating a island that separated in 1949. :whistle:

The truth is: I'm American. As for why the mod had put a Chinese flag on my profile page, I don't know. I certainly never bothered to fill it out.

The truth is, you're a Chinese troll. And perhaps a second generation immigrant to the States, likely driven by persecution in Mainland China. And to have the guts to usurp their glory as your own, why am I not surprised? Typical ingrateful behaviour, a mark of CCP-bots. Loyal Americans have better work to do than support CCP propaganda on the internet. Your jig's up, 'American'!

How cruel of the Mods,

My condolences :cry:

I know what you mean.

And the area of conquest was pretty much always reserved to the N.W. parts of India. And like I said, must of India was doing just fine when that was happening there.

Those places were always disunited. When a united force commanded by the likes of Timurland came, they gobbled up these guys, or made them tributaries.

British started to expand after the total war that was happening after the vacuum caused by the Mughals collapse.

No, you are absolutely wrong. India, as a geographic area, was in fact repeated conquered, in large part, or in whole, by successive waves of marauding armies from without her border.
Although I must say, after refreshing my history a bit, the Mauryan Empire was a rare exception.

The British, especially, had a rather easy time in India. Never numbering more than 40,000 troops, they managed to stitch together a rather large holding of land.

I personally rely more on attitude to judge people. Intelligence is important, but attitude is even more so.

But here's the thing, Indian attitudes stink...

They are lazy, argumentative, jealous, disorganized, divided, arrogant, dishonest, and averse to learning.

No amount of raw intelligence can save India from the Indians because their attitudes belong to the enslaved.

How many Indians do you even know? Stop judging and posting your retarded racist comments. Can mods ban this guy already? Or this bias tolerated on the forums? Can any one get away with calling Pakistanis as dishonest lazy arrogant? I do not think so then ban this guy. Post reported @Aeronaut

No, you are absolutely wrong. India, as a geographic area, was in fact repeated conquered, in large part, or in whole, by successive waves of marauding armies from without her border.
Although I must say, after refreshing my history a bit, the Mauryan Empire was a rare exception.

The British, especially, had a rather easy time in India. Never numbering more than 40,000 troops, they managed to stitch together a rather large holding of land.

No, you're wrong.

342alexanderthegreatmap.gif

IndoGreek.jpg

Indo-ScythiansMap.jpg

map_kushan_empire.jpg

Pahlavas_050ad.jpg

ghurid-dynasty-map.jpg

The vast majority was holding NW or N India. Much of India was doing fine.

The only ones to take over much of India is Mauryans, Mughals, British.

And the Chinese guy who posted that snake charmer clearly knew charming snakes wasn't our National Sport. What's your point here? That we learn from you what the limits for trolling are? Trolling by nature is an assault on sane sensibilities. What's credible trolling? In any case, I don't see you telling anything against your Chinese comrade who started the troll fest. :sick:

Snake charmer is real. The baby eating act wasn't real and he clearly knew it was. That's the difference. He could have posted something that is real to counter-troll, I wouldn't have commented.

Limit of trolling, obviously you're obvious to what you fellow indians had posted.

Last edited:
Snake charmer is real. The baby eating act wasn't real and he clearly knew it was. That's the difference. He could have posted something that is credible, I have no problem with that.

Limit of trolling, obviously you're obvious to what you fellow indians posted.

What was that?

I did tell you, once someone's into trolling, how does it matter if whatever nonsense being posted was 'credible' or not? Don't want to get trolled? don't engage in trolling. Simple.

Snake charmer is real. The baby eating act wasn't real and he clearly knew it was. That's the difference. He could have posted something that is credible, I have no problem with that.

Limit of trolling, obviously you're obvious to what you fellow indians posted.

And the post saying India's national sport is snake charming was very credible??

U guys start trolling, and then cry when u get it!!

What was that?

I did tell you, once someone's into trolling, how does it matter if whatever nonsense being posted was 'credible' or not? Don't want to get trolled? don't engage in trolling. Simple.

oblivious

That's a schoolboy rhetoric, so when you've an argument, it's ok to make-up facts and throw the sink into it? Perhaps, this's the reason why many indians members can't make argument based on facts, they would resort to lie and smear.
There're always trolling from both sides, some are just more subtle.

And the post saying India's national sport is snake charming was very credible??

U guys start trolling, and then cry when u get it!!

Snake charmer, though not a national sports, is real and common in India. Eating baby act wasn't real and no one eats baby China. Failed to grasp the logic?

No, I'm not crying, I'm educating you.

oblivious

That's a schoolboy rhetoric, so when you've an argument, it's ok to make-up facts and throw the sink into it? Perhaps, this's the reason why many indians members can't make argument based on facts, they would resort to lie and smear.
There're always trolling from both sides, some are just more subtle.

Whatever dude. i don't want to get into the semantics of trolling with you. If you feel that showing a pic of a snake charmer to say it's our National Sport was fact-based argument then God help you and your kind.

Whatever dude. i don't want to get into the semantics of trolling with you. If you feel that showing a pic of a snake charmer to say it's our National Sport was fact-based argument then God help you and your kind.

Snake charming though not a national sports, it is real and common, but no one eats baby in China, OP even knew it was fake. Still fail to grasp the logic? God help you and your countrymen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom