What's new

India face shame in opening ceremony of Sochi Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's their lack of IQ that makes them do that. They lack the intelligence to out debate an East Asian so they resort to those kind of lies.

I think it has more to do with basic literacy, or functional literacy if you would, which is just a shade over 50%, according to Financial Times.

Gandhi's Middle Way comes to mind. 50% is indeed middle of way, as it were.

I think it has more to do with basic literacy, or functional literacy if you would, which is just a shade over 50%, according to Financial Times.

Gandhi's Middle Way comes to mind. 50% is indeed middle of way, as it were.

I just think they are not very smart people.

I just think they are not very smart people.

I personally rely more on attitude to judge people. Intelligence is important, but attitude is even more so.

But here's the thing, Indian attitudes stink...

They are lazy, argumentative, jealous, disorganized, divided, arrogant, dishonest, and averse to learning.

No amount of raw intelligence can save India from the Indians because their attitudes belong to the enslaved.

Last edited:
I personally rely more on attitude to judge people. Intelligence is important, but attitude is even more so.

But here's the thing, Indian attitudes stink...

They are lazy, talkative, jealous, disorganized, arrogant, dishonest, and averse to learning.

No amount of raw intelligence can save India from the Indians because their attitudes belong to the enslaved.

I think its a combination of all those things.

^^^^^^^^

These Chinese on the internet are so hypocritical it's hilarious. They cry over what the Japanese did to them decades ago, but they say things like this -

They are lazy, talkative, jealous, disorganized, arrogant, dishonest, and averse to learning.

These are some of the very things Japanese would've said to justify butchering and colonizing their own people.

^^^^^^^^

These Chinese on the internet are so hypocritical it's hilarious. They cry over what the Japanese did to them decades ago, but they say things like this -

These are some of the very things Japanese would've said to justify butchering and colonizing their own people.

They tried, but we built a couple of nice bombs and dropped them.

Even Manchu overlords would've said these very same things about Han populace to justify their rule. It's hilarious.

Even Manchu overlords would've said these very same things about Han populace to justify their rule. It's hilarious.

So they did, and Manchuria exists no more.

But India is an exceptional case in that for millennia, it exists only as colonies of one conquering army after another; an unbroken string of being subjugated, starting with the Aryan invaders down to the British.

Why is that?

You clearly knew it is was an artist performance. How did I know? A click on the pictures shows the URL, Do they eat babies in China? - Internet Rumour

Never the IQ, at least learn to troll with some credibility!

And the Chinese guy who posted that snake charmer clearly knew charming snakes wasn't our National Sport. What's your point here? That we learn from you what the limits for trolling are? Trolling by nature is an assault on sane sensibilities. What's credible trolling? In any case, I don't see you telling anything against your Chinese comrade who started the troll fest. :sick:

So they did, and Manchuria exists no more.

But India is an exceptional case in that for millennia, it exists only as colonies of one conquering army after another; an unbroken string of being subjugated, starting with the Aryan invaders down to the British.

Why is that?

When you say "India". You mean mostly N.W. India. The area of Pakistan, NW ROI.

For example, while those parts were being raided. Most of India was doing just fine - If not thriving.

doAdW.jpg

4Hon4cM.jpg

Ptq63.jpg

nifNAxL.jpg

CVt3T.jpg

IWM2y.jpg

When you say "India". You mean mostly N.W. India. The area of Pakistan, NW ROI.

For example, while those parts were being raided. Most of India was doing just fine -

doAdW.jpg

4Hon4cM.jpg

Ptq63.jpg

nifNAxL.jpg

CVt3T.jpg

IWM2y.jpg

By India I meant geography. For India is the name of a geographic location and didn't become the name of a country until the British left.
So the question I posed was that why had the population residing in the Indian subcontinent been so lacking in resistance to foreign invasions and colonization?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom