What's new

India Eyes Su-30 AESA Upgrade

6 block 52s so far with 12 more to come with American Grant Aid.

IS NOT THE SAME AS

150 FC20 for which you will need the AMERICAN generosity 10 tiimes over to buy that may planes.

IN SHORT ITS PIPE DREAM it will never happen.

6 block 52s so far with 12 more to come with American Grant Aid.

IS NOT THE SAME AS

150 FC20 for which you will need the AMERICAN generosity 10 tiimes over to buy that may planes.

IN SHORT ITS PIPE DREAM it will never happen.

FOR THE LAST TIME! the blk 52s were payed for by us, PAKISTAN.
and not 6 blk 52s, we have received 17 and an additional 18+14 ordered. that's a total of 49 new blk 52s + old f-16s being upgraded to blk 52 standard.

that's a total of 91 F-16 block 52s all payed for by us.

in case you didn't know 36 is the initial order for J-10b, if PAF decides it is good it may buy dozens more of them.

FOR THE LAST TIME! the blk 52s were payed for by us, PAKISTAN.
and not 6 blk 52s, we have received 17 and an additional 18+14 ordered. that's a total of 49 new blk 52s + old f-16s being upgraded to blk 52 standard.

that's a total of 91 F-16 block 52s all payed for by us.

in case you didn't know 36 is the initial order for J-10b, if PAF decides it is good it may buy dozens more of them.

But its all part of American AID to Pakistan for fighting so called "war on terror" that Pakistan claims as Buying F-16s (all the billing for defense purposes are done under Kerry Lugar Bill), you may say you have payed, but actually its US who has billed you on Part of the grand AID program that its Economy is bearing. I don't know how can you say you Payed US for F-16s with the AID money provided by US itself.

Some fool just said on previous pages that 272 mki beauties vs 6 F-16 block 52.

He forgot that indian at this time has 130 or so mki..

By the time india has 272 mkis Pakistan would have all new and the upgraded F-16s ready. By that time Pakistan would have received 36 FC-20/J-10Bs AESA equipped. Regardless of the numbers, advise to the trolls is when you are matching something keep it to either present for you and your adversary or in case of future keep in check the opposition will also be upgrading and adding something.

typhoon.. But its all part of American AID to Pakistan for fighting so called "war on terror" that Pakistan claims as Buying F-16s (all the billing for defense purposes are done under Kerry Lugar Bill), you may say you have payed, but actually its US who has billed you on Part of the grand AID program that its Economy is bearing. I don't know how can you say you Payed US for F-16s with the AID money provided by US itself.

Exactly You Don't Know because your fingers are too lazy to google. Terrible knowledge typhoon, you need to read up alot starting from F-16 thread on Defence.pk

By the time india has 272 mkis Pakistan would have all new and the upgraded F-16s ready. By that time Pakistan would have received 36 FC-20/J-10Bs AESA equipped. Regardless of the numbers, advise to the trolls is when you are matching something keep it to either present for you and your adversary or in case of future keep in check the opposition will also be upgrading and adding something.

typhoon.. But its all part of American AID to Pakistan for fighting so called "war on terror" that Pakistan claims as Buying F-16s (all the billing for defense purposes are done under Kerry Lugar Bill), you may say you have payed, but actually its US who has billed you on Part of the grand AID program that its Economy is bearing. I don't know how can you say you Payed US for F-16s with the AID money provided by US itself.

Exactly You Don't Know because your fingers are too lazy to google. Terrible knowledge typhoon, you need to read up alot starting from F-16 thread on Defence.pk

I know its hard for a Pakistani to accept the fact that US has been AIDING Pakistan for more than 50yrs and these so called new F-16s are all part of that AID program and newer grants from Kerry Lugar Bill, I think its numbness of your brain that makes you think that perpetual bankrupt economy of Pakistan can afford something like F-16 Block 52.

I know its hard for a Pakistani to accept the fact that US has been AIDING Pakistan for more than 50yrs and these so called new F-16s are all part of that AID program and newer grants from Kerry Lugar Bill, I think its numbness of your brain that makes you think that perpetual bankrupt economy of Pakistan can afford something like F-16 Block 52.

Yes the US has aided us for 50 years but ohh wait, WHAT? WE bought the new f-16s and upgrades on existing f-16s... I know it's hard for you to stomach but we bought it with our money!

But its all part of American AID to Pakistan for fighting so called "war on terror" that Pakistan claims as Buying F-16s (all the billing for defense purposes are done under Kerry Lugar Bill), you may say you have payed, but actually its US who has billed you on Part of the grand AID program that its Economy is bearing. I don't know how can you say you Payed US for F-16s with the AID money provided by US itself.

if anything the US owe for the WOT, we spent 45 billion+ on a war that wasn't ours, aid is more like payback in our case.

What has Pakistan buying F16 has to do with topic. Also why does it matter to anyone how they got it. I find this very sick.

What has Pakistan buying F16 has to do with topic. Also why does it matter to anyone how they got it. I find this very sick.

nothing but some people always have to bring Pakistan into this...

anyway if SU-30MKI is to be equipped with AESA, which AESA radar will it have?

if anything the US owe for the WOT, we spent 45 billion+ on a war that wasn't ours, aid is more like payback in our case.

Pakistan spent USD 45 BILLION on "War on Terror"?????? Are you trying to fool yourself or its just that you want to believe in delusions which you have cooked up in your head?

You have been asking for FLOOD AID throughout the world and these floods have exposed the economic conditions of Pakistan and has cemented the fact that without American and NATO AID Pakistan can do nothing; and you tell me that you have spent USD 45 Billion on War on Terror, when your defense Budget is way lower than USD 45B, you depend on Kerry Lugar Bill to fund defense and other projects, your military establishment lies like anything...I remember at "Copenhagen Global Warming Summit" Pakistani officials were found vehemently asking for AID, claiming that part of Global warming FUND should be given to Pakistan, as Pakistan is affected by Global Warming (obviously their claim was rejected and laughed upon as a shameless measure of collecting funds). Your Claims about Funding war on terror are not just kiddish but laughable:cheesy:

Pakistan spent USD 45 BILLION on "War on Terror"?????? Are you trying to fool yourself or its just that you want to believe in delusions which you have cooked up in your head?

You have been asking for FLOOD AID throughout the world and these floods have exposed the economic conditions of Pakistan and has cemented the fact that without American and NATO AID Pakistan can do nothing; and you tell me that you have spent USD 45 Billion on War on Terror, when your defense Budget is way lower than USD 45B, you depend on Kerry Lugar Bill to fund defense and other projects, your military establishment lies like anything...I remember at "Copenhagen Global Warming Summit" Pakistani officials were found vehemently asking for AID, claiming that part of Global warming FUND should be given to Pakistan, as Pakistan is affected by Global Warming (obviously their claim was rejected and laughed upon as a shameless measure of collecting funds). Your Claims about Funding war on terror are not just kiddish but laughable:cheesy:

:rofl: do you know how much it costs to go to war..??? You spend money on equipment, reparations caused by the taliban and or the PA, you have the damage to our economy, damage to cities from suicide bombing the loss of lives!!!

Pakistan's defence budget this year was 7.8 billion, alot of the spending goes to the WOT.

Now enough about Pakistan stick to the topic!!!!!!!!

Yes the US has aided us for 50 years but ohh wait, WHAT? WE bought the new f-16s and upgrades on existing f-16s... I know it's hard for you to stomach but we bought it with our money!

Bosses Jungibaaz and Typhoon.... Is this accepted?? is this anything near to the topic??? why flame bit...

Su-30 AESA is good for and it is not needed for F16.. Su 30 in the current form is more formidable for it to handle even 52 block.. It is already proved in Red Flag... Now it is time for EF and i hope MKI beats it for no good :D just a kind of patriotism and love :P

But still sirjee lets say 2 squad in west vs 6.... so do you think 6 can still handle 2 squad... dont you think it will become french fries?

And with AESA we will be able to sustain minimum damage.. since su-30 is twin engine hopefully it should be able to land back on the base....

By the way some one can confirm are we getting AESA? because we need to get new engine... will it not affect the airframe ?

Pakistan Could not spend $45 billion in 10 years on anything never mind a endless useless war on taliban on behhalf of America.

Everybody knows Elements in Pakistans military and ISI are linked to Taliban anyways.

As for 91 F16/52 thats rubbish.

So far

USA has delivered

10 block A/B basic F16s to take this little fleet of basic F16s to 45 planes.

The Other 6 are genuine F16/52s from an overall order of 18....

The upgrade to the basic F16/A/B has been agreed and will take 2 years to complete. This will not make it a BLOCK52

Yes USA has given an option for 18 more & 14 more this has not been taken up as yet..

THE REASON AS ALWAYS no funds/no money/

Same reason why French pulled the MICA/RDY RADAR order for Thunders you could not provide funds.

Plz don,t make up orders like 91 block 52 AND WE WILL GET 150 fc20 AFTER 2015

" in short no matter how you you argue dress it up or down you cant compete with a $35 billion a year defense budget with $7-8 billion "

YEAR IN YEAR OUT YOU KEEP FALLING BEHIND

Back
Top Bottom