What's new

India Eyes Su-30 AESA Upgrade

The highlighted "india stopping your deals" doesn't say we stopped your deals .. we are trying is the crux under it :D ( i know you are laughing that i got caught :P) ;)... Any ways my argument stands on.. we are trying to stop your deals via diplomacy in return we get answer saying that the deals will be monitored so and so(though in reality it doesnt happen).. Where as no one is giving such answer for your cry on Kashmir.. which was my argument on the difference between indian diplomacy and your diplomacy ....

So net net, nothing concrete India has achieved diplomatically and nothing concrete Pakistan has achieved diplomatically. So which difference are you talking about?

I have few questions for you....Answer those questions.-

1. How do you know we kills innocent people in kashmir?
2. Who are setting bombs in Kashmir?
3. After 1990, the kashmir situation been under control...what happened or who was behind the camera that cause same situation happened again?
4. Who are the jihadis in P0K? What they do?
5. Who are behind bombing in your Pakistan?
6. Dont you think...Pakistan is now suffering for its own militancy?

Coming to Russia....
7. Do you people hate or dislike Russia? If yes, then why Pakistan approach russia for defence equipments? You should not buy IL-76 midair-refueller from them...
8. if you have the money...dont you want to spend it?

Any Pakistani friend can answer these questions gently...:coffee:

1. how do we know? the news about kashmir for the past month has been about protests that turned ugly and resulted by killings of innocent people.
2. i do not know who is setting bombs in kashmir but what i do know is that there are resistance fighters in kashmir that do not look at diplomacy but they look at an unorthodox way of ghetting attention. which results in bombings.
3.after 1990 the kashmir issue is been under control? how is it under control? by force . which i think at a worlds largest democracy is unfair to peoples rights.
4. jihadist in pakistan are made by pakistan and america it is our fault and america fault that they are there.
5. who is behind the bombings in pakistan . for me this is a hard issue to tackel. beacuse there are so many openion out there that who is doing it or who is not that i canot answer your question. beacuse you will most probly disagree with it.
6.already answered.
7. we do not hate russia. who told you this :blink: and thoes air refuelers are from ukrane.
8.we have the money but since we are in a state of war and ecnomic disturbance it is quite hard letting go of billions of dollars:tdown:

Guys, how powerful is this AESA radar in detecting target of x rcs m2 at x km range? I do not find any information regarding this. It seems like the IRBIS-E radar that can detect object of 0.01 m2 RCS at 90 km is still the most powerful radar of Russia.

Guys, how powerful is this AESA radar in detecting target of x rcs m2 at x km range? I do not find any information regarding this. It seems like the IRBIS-E radar that can detect object of 0.01 m2 RCS at 90 km is still the most powerful radar of Russia.

if i remember correctely it has a tracking range of 200km

So net net, nothing concrete India has achieved diplomatically and nothing concrete Pakistan has achieved diplomatically. So which difference are you talking about?

Our diplomacy do adds lot of weightage ... You can see that from Anti indian Mr.Obama's response.. Mr.David Cameron response.. etc etc..
What has your diplomacy done to us.. ?

Our diplomacy has some way or other has put your country in villain list dont you think?

Our diplomacy do adds lot of weightage ... You can see that from Anti indian Mr.Obama's response.. Mr.David Cameron response.. etc etc..
What has your diplomacy done to us.. ?

Our diplomacy has some way or other has put your country in villain list dont you think?

So now you're shifting focus since you realized that you have not stopped or made any significant difference in any deal that Pakistan has made?

Now what has Obama said? Did he say anything due to pressure from India or due to Indian diplomacy? Remember, correlation doesn't imply causation.

David Cameron said he was talking about individuals in Pakistan, nothing extraordinary. And if you didn't notice, he was on the back foot in his own country after saying that. Pakistan was not on the back foot. Regardless, even if this was due to Indian diplomacy, so you're telling me that this is the only thing out all that India has achieved? A solitary, nearly irrelevant success of Indian diplomacy, that cost Cameron more than it cost Pakistan? You don't see the obvious - which is you're extremely overestimating Indian diplomacy success, which is nearly non-existent in reality.

As far as "villain list" is concerned, it's not due to your diplomacy. Rather due to conflicts over Taliban. India doesn't even matter that much in this case.

Plus furthermore, "villain list" is a highly overstated and inaccurate phrase. It's not surprising coming from indians though, who somehow have extremely overestimated anti-Pakistan sentiment among western politicians. No, don't give me an anecdote or two. Talk about how it is OVERALL.

So now you're shifting focus since you realized that you have not stopped or made any significant difference in any deal that Pakistan has made?

Now what has Obama said? Did he say anything due to pressure from India or due to Indian diplomacy? Remember, correlation doesn't imply causation.

David Cameron said he was talking about individuals in Pakistan, nothing extraordinary. And if you didn't notice, he was on the back foot in his own country after saying that. Pakistan was not on the back foot. Regardless, even if this was due to Indian diplomacy, so you're telling me that this is the only thing out all that India has achieved? A solitary, nearly irrelevant success of Indian diplomacy, that cost Cameron more than it cost Pakistan? You don't see the obvious - which is you're extremely overestimating Indian diplomacy success, which is nearly non-existent in reality.

As far as "villain list" is concerned, it's not due to your diplomacy. Rather due to conflicts over Taliban. India doesn't even matter that much in this case.

Plus furthermore, "villain list" is a highly overstated and inaccurate phrase. It's not surprising coming from indians though, who somehow have extremely overestimated anti-Pakistan sentiment among western politicians. No, don't give me an anecdote or two. Talk about how it is OVERALL.

Why are you derailing this thread and continuously posting off topic??????

Don't troll here go and rant some where else.

Derailing was started a while ago.

Anyway, fair enough, I will not reply unless I see a compelling reason to do so.

Pakistani diplomacy has failed at all ends, nor Pakistan is able to acquire any significant technology, nor anybody listens to Pakistan at any international forum, every issue Pakistan raises goes in vain, in UK its the Islamic and Pakistani pressure groups who riot on the streets to get their demands accepted BUT now even that situation is changing and Pakistan no longer can use its radical Pakistani population to get things done in UK, as more and more people are getting aware of radical Islamic groups from Pakistan, thats (only) leverage Pakistan has in UK (even that is getting reduced, and considered anti-UK by common man).

As per over all diplomatic assertion is concerned, Pakistan is considered an unstable rouge in the west not India, its a fact, you live in lala land when you say Pakistan has great image or stature with western politicians and diplomats. Even, in Middle east India has made in-rodes with Saudi Arabia, UAE etc where as Pakistan is Failing at all ends. I don't know which planet you live on but you have gravely over-estimated Pakistan as an International player (its importance lies with US to supply its troops or on a latter stage bomb 150 Terror camps run in Pakistan and nothing more), Pakistan lacks economic strength, military muscle and diplomatic strength (Drone attacks, inability to wade out Taliban etc etc) which can never make it a global player which you have imagined it to be, way away from reality.

Indians (few of them) I see that Jugnibaaz is trying to be as calm as possible but you just testing his patience...

Please spare this thread... I don't understand what are you trying to prove... At least respect the fact that he is requesting time and again to be calm stay on the topic..

Thanks..

Of course our diplomacy did magic dont you think so? which is the crux of my argument from my first post... may be stopping deals was posted less of research from my end.... we have put you in bad books in lot of country POV.. Major powers are now fully convinced .....

Pakistani diplomacy has failed at all ends,

Never claimed it was successful. But it's not as unsuccessful as you pretend. Did you see the result of the NATO blockade?

nor Pakistan is able to acquire any significant technology,

Perhaps elaborate with examples? What about F-16s?

nor anybody listens to Pakistan at any international forum,

Define what listening means. If you mean Kashmir, that's been going on for 60 years.

every issue Pakistan raises goes in vain,

How many issues India has raised regarding Pakistan successfully?

in UK its the Islamic and Pakistani pressure groups who riot on the streets to get their demands accepted BUT now even that situation is changing and Pakistan no longer can use its radical Pakistani population to get things done in UK, as more and more people are getting aware of radical Islamic groups from Pakistan, thats (only) leverage Pakistan has in UK (even that is getting reduced, and considered anti-UK by common man).

So Pakistan was using its radical population to get things done? That's new to me. Elaborate on this please. These are just NGOs who have no association with the government or probably very little at best.

As per over all diplomatic assertion is concerned, Pakistan is considered an unstable rouge in the west not India, its a fact, you live in lala land when you say Pakistan has great image or stature with western politicians and diplomats.

Straw person argument. I never said it had a great image. What I meant was, Indians extremely overestimate anti-Pakistan sentiment. The two are not the same. Look at the fact that they rarely speak up against Pakistan when they talk about Pakistan, it's about working with Pakistan. That tells you all you need to know.

Even, in Middle east India has made in-rodes with Saudi Arabia, UAE etc where as Pakistan is Failing at all ends.

Not true at all. Pakistan is failing all ends? You probably have no idea about GoP's relationship with Middle eastern governments.

I don't know which planet you live on but you have gravely over-estimated Pakistan as an International player (its importance lies with US to supply its troops or on a latter stage bomb 150 Terror camps run in Pakistan and nothing more),

Straw person argument yet again. I never said anything like you claim above.

Pakistan lacks economic strength, military muscle and diplomatic strength (Drone attacks, inability to wade out Taliban etc etc) which can never make it a global player which you have imagined it to be, way away from reality.

And yet again, straw person because I never said this. I am talking about India's diplomacy success (or lack thereof) regarding Pakistan.

Of course our diplomacy did magic dont you think so?

You didn't read my post, did you? What magic has it exactly done? Besides one isolated, nearly irrelevant thing, what has it achieved?

which is the crux of my argument from my first post... may be stopping deals was posted less of research from my end.... we have put you in bad books in lot of country POV.. Major powers are now fully convinced .....

And this is exactly what I mean when I say you bhartis overestimate these things. Which major powers are convinced? What are they convinced of? The statements that their politicians or military leaders make suggest otherwise.

So now you're shifting focus since you realized that you have not stopped or made any significant difference in any deal that Pakistan has made?Now what has Obama said? Did he say anything due to pressure from India or due to Indian diplomacy? Remember, correlation doesn't imply causation.

Ahem..Civilian Ahem Nuclear deal.
:bunny::chilli:

Back
Top Bottom