What's new

India Eyes Su-30 AESA Upgrade

1. how do we know? the news about kashmir for the past month has been about protests that turned ugly and resulted by killings of innocent people.
That was a strong chaos theory made by some militant group:hitwall:....Kashmir is a part of India...Thats all...No one can snatch it from us....

2. i do not know who is setting bombs in kashmir but what i do know is that there are resistance fighters in kashmir that do not look at diplomacy but they look at an unorthodox way of ghetting attention. which results in bombings.
You should know that mujaheddin group, LET and other militant group are setting this bombs killing innocent peoples and our jawans in name of Kashmir Freedom Fighter...

3.after 1990 the kashmir issue is been under control? how is it under control? by force. which i think at a worlds largest democracy is unfair to peoples rights.
It was quite under control....There are some conspiracy theory which helps to break out such massacre in Kashmir....

Not by force... If everyday there are infiltration attempts made by militants across P0K LOC...then naturally you will come to know what can happen in inside Kashmir....

4. jihadist in pakistan are made by pakistan and america it is our fault and america fault that they are there.
These jihadis are fighting in kashmir also..... So it is clear that its the fault of Pakistan and America... Not us....We are just protecting Kashmir from falling in wrong hands....

5. who is behind the bombings in pakistan . for me this is a hard issue to tackel. beacuse there are so many openion out there that who is doing it or who is not that i canot answer your question. beacuse you will most probly disagree with it.
Well I am answering that question....Jihadis are also behind it....they are separatist....If the Jihadis in Kashmir wants Kashmir to be free...Then What the Jihadis in Pakistan wants.....:coffee:

7. we do not hate russia. who told you this :blink: and thoes air refuelers are from ukrane.
I came across many post accusing russia for increasing prices...But russia for increasing prices, then that should be our problem....not yours....:no:

Thoes air refuelers are from ukrane.
My friend.....Not every parts is made in Ukraine...Some part comes from Russia also....:argh:

8.we have the money but since we are in a state of war and ecnomic disturbance it is quite hard letting go of billions of dollars:tdown:
So that is not our problem....Your govt should tackle it...:blah::blah:

Finally I want to say thank you for answering my questions after one and half days....

And this is exactly what I mean when I say you bhartis overestimate these things. Which major powers are convinced? What are they convinced of? The statements that their politicians or military leaders make suggest otherwise.

So you feel oke if every country says bad about Pakistan? what kind of patriotic citizen are you? .. I already got infraction from MOD and i dont want to get banned.. otherwise i would have went down in my words(by giving a low grade example) to make you feel/understand how bad it is if some one speaks bad of your country

IMO....Russia needs another 4-5 years to develop a full scale AESA radar....That means we will not see it before PAK FA enters full production..

Till the time elites and serniors does not learn to post on topic how come we blame new comers. Look at this thread. I do not know why all Indian militray upgrades ends in Kashmir, poverty, aid etc.?

Ahem..Civilian Ahem Nuclear deal.
:bunny::chilli:

1. If you didn't notice, I am talking about weapons deals.
2. So do you think civilian nuclear deal was stopped due to India? No other factor? As far as I am concerned, India wasn't even a factor that US considered. Remember kiddo, correlation doesn't imply causation.

So you feel oke if every country says bad about Pakistan? what kind of patriotic citizen are you? .. I already got infraction from MOD and i dont want to get banned.. otherwise i would have went down in my words(by giving a low grade example) to make you feel/understand how bad it is if some one speaks bad of your country

I don't think you're understand what I am saying. Thus I won't answer this post.

Your bad time... I got a source today we can intervene in your aid package also

And again, I believe we were talking about weapons deal. Even this one -- I doubt is due to India. It's obvious that US wants us to focus on Taliban due to their own reasons. They've already said many times that they aid should be used for those reasons. Remember, correlation doesn't imply causation.

Also, remember that US didn't do **** when PA was accused of using aid it got against India (i.e. putting it on the eastern border). This is merely for public consumption -- doesn't result in any action.

Last edited:
And again, I believe we were talking about weapons deal. Even this one -- I doubt is due to India. It's obvious that US wants us to focus on Taliban due to their own reasons. They've already said many times that they aid should be used for those reasons. Remember, correlation doesn't imply causation.

Also, remember that US didn't do **** when PA was accused of using aid it got against India (i.e. putting it on the eastern border). This is merely for public consumption -- doesn't result in any action.

hmmm what else I can say when your own money which you are getting has AID from US will have monitoring policies because of the concern we raised.. The monitoring policy was brought in only after we raised it... US does $hit or not we dont care..... Our diplomacy is being echoed.. Which is not the case with yours.... which is the source of the argument.

Of course you care whether US does **** or not. Don't lie.

But again, correlation doesn't imply causation. US obviously has always wanted the aid to be used against Taliban, and the clause you're talking about is actually years old - not anything new. They don't do it because of India's concerns. Which other Indian concerns regarding Pakistan do they give a **** about? They only make the clause because they want the money to be spent the way they want it to be spent.

Of course you care whether US does **** or not. Don't lie.

But again, correlation doesn't imply causation. US obviously has always wanted the aid to be used against Taliban, and the clause you're talking about is actually years old - not anything new. They don't do it because of India's concerns. Which other Indian concerns regarding Pakistan do they give a **** about? They only make the clause because they want the money to be spent the way they want it to be spent.

Buddy we care that US should do.. but ultimately US does what it promised or not we cant control to say we dont care after that.... And honestly speaking i dont know why you are saying things got correlated.. It is we who highlighted that AID were being misused and which ultimately made US to think from implementing a monitoring policy...

If you feel it is old check whether such policies did exist during Bush Regime or initial Obama Regime... why is it suddenly brought in now?? After all you were declared a Non NATO ally by bush

If you feel this is correlated see the below link who proposed this earlier...
India for monitoring mechanism to stop misuse of US aid to Pak

hmmm what else I can say when your own money which you are getting has AID from US will have monitoring policies because of the concern we raised.. The monitoring policy was brought in only after we raised it... US does $hit or not we dont care..... Our diplomacy is being echoed.. Which is not the case with yours.... which is the source of the argument.

we spent around $45 billion on the WOT. The US is paying us back for a war that was never ours, we have already invested a great deal of money in the WOT. The 'AID' money will be used where we need it not the US.

$45 Billion ????

Where did u get this money ???

The Total Yearly Budget of entire Pak Defence is just 7 Billion $..

Think before u Ink.

Back
Top Bottom