What's new

India expels American diplomat

The question is when ball was in US court ...why did it not play by the rule book ??? If US was so sure about the case why did not it take a stand refuse to give Devyani the scape route ???
The U.S. did. Once Khobragade had immunity, it was no longer a question of justice. That's the bitter fact of diplomatic immunity.

the very fact that it became party to this decision ...knowingly , cooroborates my stand that US has no love for truth, justice , peace and so on...
That's just madness on your part.

yeah...i hate lap dogs and @ss lickers...
he tried to be more american than american are...and we have quite a few in this forum too.

I agree absolutely ...

I feel sorry for them and pity them ...when they have to pretend what they are not ....

and at the same time I feel angry about these traitors ....

In our culture Mother and motherland is beloved than even Kingdom of heaven ....Guess they have forgone those mighty ideals for petty materialism ....

anyway god bless them with their new founded home ...and hope they will be content with what they got .But they don't have to turn back against their own motherland at least !!!

he tried to be more american than american are...and we have quite a few in this forum too.

He is in USA and he will do what USA said to him, if it is not him some one else will do that job, Fight is to defeat those forces behind them. Simple:).

I keep reading this from some of you. you can't be more american than american. You either are american or not...this is not caste or some sort of graded system here. Preet is raised in america, he is an american citizen... he can't be " more than"...

what he did was 100% right... the prosecutors office has prosecuted several embassy staff in the past and belonging to several countries. INCLUDING 3 of yours previously! He was not in charge of the arrest... prosecutors don't act like police in this country!

@Indo-guy , @Solomon2 @JayAtl @egodoc222

OK, the bottom line : India Got its Diplomat and US got an illegal maid, her driver husband and a kid to look after....that's it!! And of course future maids intending to get permanent citizenship through blackmail (not only of India's but other countries also) as the trend has been set!!.

OK, the bottom line : India Got its Diplomat and US got an illegal maid, her driver husband and a kid to look after....that's it!! And of course future maids intending to get permanent citizenship through blackmail (not only of India's but other countries also) as the trend has been set!!.

The way India reacted this time ...was not just about Devyani ...

It was the India's way of saying that enough is enough .

Next time US will think thousand times ...before messing up with Indian personnel

India should have taken this stance right when our beloved ex president was frisked ....

anyway it is never wrong time to do a right thing !!!

this maid trafficking was not a new thing to this consular gal. on 3 occasions in the past Indian embassy reps( folks whose salary you pay to represent your country with pride) have been prosecuted for similar charged crimes. There is more than 1/2 dozen other country's reps that US has also prosecuted for the same crime in the past years.

if there was indeed any blackmail then the maids who be prosecuted. so far - none to my knowledge have. If the US was a " corrupt" country, then the maids would have been prosecuted and " elites" would have got a break

this maid trafficking was not a new thing to this consular gal. on 3 occasions in the past Indian embassy reps( folks whose salary you pay to represent your country with pride) have been prosecuted for similar charged crimes. There is more than 1/2 dozen other country's reps that US has also prosecuted for the same crime in the past years.

if there was indeed any blackmail then the maids who be prosecuted. so far - none to my knowledge have. If the US was a " corrupt" country, then the maids would have been prosecuted and " elites" would have got a break
A country which has been built on Slave culture started to teach indians about the elites, maids, etc...

Yes this was outrageous and is being prosecuted ... what is your point? that screw ups don't happen in India? your cops were busted raping girls. where is your sanctimonious attitude coming from?
What a logic buddy.......acc. to you, since crimes happen in India, the U.S has the right to commit such crimes against an Indian that too a diplomat(who is representative of India in their country)?.....

.....what do you think the reaction of U.S would be if any of their diplomat is arrested for some charge and treated exactly like they treated the Indian diplomat....

this is not what happened to your consular...
How can you say that? the Indian diplomat herself clarified that she had been stripped and cavity searched and your fellow Americans are confirming that this is the normal procedure if someone is arrested by U.S Marshall...

:lol: Our justice system is more credible than yours that is for sure.
it may be more than us but it aint perfect.
he confessed to be for mother china. he is not just anti american , but anti- israel and anti anyone that India has a good relationship towards. he is always pro china ... feel free to support him.
let him be anyone but if u r treat ur friends like this then iam against this friendship.we have lived without u people for decades and again we will live without ur help dont care how much sanctions u put on us as u have done already in the past.we will survive and bounce back as we had done in the past.we are not one's running for green pastures(green card).we are living here itself and serving our country.by the way from post of certain individual nri;s they think they run our country(not directed against u),they think we will cripple without there help but that's not the truth.they invest here only because they get huge benefits(dollars to rupees) our only problem with u how u handled this case.i have nothing against u as ur one of sane member and respect u lot and don't think me a chicom bot iam from kerala to satisfy u i can give u my typical keralite street address.

abe chutey! you been accusing america as a whole ... and when I said one american does not include all americans...you make the above statement!!!!
Abe pithre...
Whenever we accuse america, you come up with this statement saying that we are generalizing...
Afterall we have countrynames to generalize...

Back
Top Bottom