What's new

India expels American diplomat

A country which has been built on Slave culture started to teach indians about the elites, maids, etc...

Americans speak of holocaust....but they forget easily that their country was founded on the greatest holocaust in the world ...

They speak of slavery and their country flourished with slavery and remained intact at presmise of crushing uprisng against the slavery ....

They speak of terrorism ..and their country is the biggest terrorism source worldwide ....

They are hypocrites of the worst kind !!!

What a logic buddy.......acc. to you, since crimes happen in India, the U.S has the right to commit such crimes against an Indian that too a diplomat(who is representative of India in their country)?.....

.....what do you think the reaction of U.S would be if any of their diplomat is arrested for some charge and treated exactly like they treated the Indian diplomat....

How can you say that? the Indian diplomat herself clarified that she had been stripped and cavity searched and your fellow Americans are confirming that this is the normal procedure if someone is arrested by U.S Marshall...

My logic? gada- You show us a video and claim it to be a normal procedure , where in the video everyone reporting it calls it excessive and that the cops as being sued.

then you claim this what happened to her on what basis, what evidence? because this gal said so? what credibility does she have? wait because " somebody, one person said body cavity search is normal?

Last edited:
abe chutey! you been accusing america as a whole ... and when I said one american does not include all americans...you make the above statement!!!!

Nothing better can be expected from you ...I can also pile abuse on you . But I won't
and that's the difference ...

You have run out of argument and so you have resorted to personal abuse ....

abe chutey! you been accusing america as a whole ... and when I said one american does not include all americans...you make the above statement!!!!

post reported

My logic? gada- You show us a video and claim it to be a normal procedure , where in the video everyone reporting it calls it excessive and that the cops as being sued.

then you claim this what happened to her? on what basis, what evidence? because this gal said so? what credibility does she have? wait because " somebody, one person" body cavity search is normal, one misinformed person?
On what evidence, you perverts cavity searched an indian diplomat?

Abe pithre...
Whenever we accuse america, you come up with this statement saying that we are generalizing...
Afterall we have countrynames to generalize...

you have been saying all of america for two freaking pages! you even claimed us to the MOST hypocritical country based on your kabadi analysis and now are back tracking...

this maid trafficking was not a new thing to this consular gal. on 3 occasions in the past Indian embassy reps( folks whose salary you pay to represent your country with pride) have been prosecuted for similar charged crimes. There is more than 1/2 dozen other country's reps that US has also prosecuted for the same crime in the past years.

if there was indeed any blackmail then the maids who be prosecuted. so far - none to my knowledge have. If the US was a " corrupt" country, then the maids would have been prosecuted and " elites" would have got a break
Country which Fought Civil war on the base of racism And Still Known As one of the Most racist country in the world Will Lecture Indians About Racism Hats Off TOO you Learn your History Before Start Barking On Public Forums

Nothing better can be expected from you ...I can also pile abuse on you . But I won't
and that's the difference ...

You have run out of argument and so you have resorted to personal abuse ....

post reported

wait, you insult americans and get whiny when I insult you... report this too.:lol:

I keep reading this from some of you. you can't be more american than american. You either are american or not...this is not caste or some sort of graded system here. Preet is raised in america, he is an american citizen... he can't be " more than"...

what he did was 100% right... the prosecutors office has prosecuted several embassy staff in the past and belonging to several countries. INCLUDING 3 of yours previously! He was not in charge of the arrest... prosecutors don't act like police in this country!
if wat he did is 100% right...why did ur govt gave her immunity and let her leave?
they couldve easily denied...
doesn't US cater for deprived and need of justice as u claim....or ur dept of state sensed foul play...couldn't apologize...and ler her off!
preet is such sissy he thought he could put up his master plan...and win some points to show he would not show partiality to even his origin people... for his political gains...
ps: you are a senior member behave like one...try to control your emotions...venturing into personal attacks is not into the health of this forum...
have a good day!

you have been saying all of america for two freaking pages! you even claimed us to the MOST hypocritical country based on your kabadi analysis and now are back tracking...
abe houle...when did i backtrack?
I am still saying that we will generalize...

Country which Fought Civil war on the base of racism And Still Known As one of the Most racist country in the world Will Lecture Indians About Racism Hats Off TOO you Learn your History Before Start Barking On Public Forums

Oh god, the municipality school rejects are flooding in on the board. where did you get racism from my quote?

US is the most hypocrite country in the world ....there is no doubt about that .

This war mongering nation that is the greatest destroyer of humanity

It all started from foundation of that country and continues even today ...

Under pre text of war this country has waged more wars than any other country in this world ....killed more innocent people than any other country .....

and yet it acts like guardian of world peace ....indeed it is the most hypocrite nation to have ever existed in this world ....!!!

The thread has been going on forever, but not a single stupid egoistic american in PDF answered the following until now...
  • Why america left devyani if she dont have immunity
  • Why they did cavity search when the accused is not under the crime of drugs
  • Why the maid and her family is taken to america
Hope our converted american @JayAtl would be happy to answer these...

if wat he did is 100% right...why did ur govt gave her immunity and let her leave?
they couldve easily denied...
doesn't US cater for deprived and need of justice as u claim....or ur dept of state sensed foul play...couldn't apologize...and ler her off!
preet is such sissy he thought he could put up his master plan...and win some points to show he would not show partiality to even his origin people... for his political gains...
ps: you are a senior member behave like one...try to control your emotions...venturing into personal attacks is not into the health of this forum...
have a good day!

Abe Ghade! Preet is a prosecutor he is not in charge of granting immunity! and 3 of your embassy workers have been prosecuted and found guilty in the past of the same crimes as this one was charged. YUP 3...

get a F education will ya?

US is the most hypocrite country in the world ....there is no doubt about that .

This war mongering nation that is the greatest destroyer of humanity

It all started from foundation of that country and continues even today ...

Under pre text of war this country has waged more wars than any other country in this world ....killed more innocent people than any other country .....

and yet it acts like guardian of world peace ....indeed it is the most hypocrite nation to have ever existed in this world ....!!!

You delusional paranoia aside...WTF has war and peace have to do with this topic? you are luke the chinese who start talking about indian toilets and rapes in every thread that has nothing to do with the topic.

ah..this thread is amusing now. I am enjoying it. :P

then you claim this what happened to her? on what basis, what evidence? because this gal said so? what credibility does she have? wait because " somebody, one person" body cavity search is normal, one misinformed person?

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about......you don't realize that the arguments you're making can be used against you....
You ask me on what basis I'm saying that she has been cavity searched, I ask you on what basis you're saying that she has NOT been searched like that.....
On my side, I've statement of the victim and the confirmation that such things do happen in U.S.A...... what do you have on your side apart from plain denial....

Back
Top Bottom