What's new

India expels American diplomat

Abe Ghade! Preet is a prosecutor he is not in charge of granting immunity! and 3 of your embassy workers have been prosecuted and found guilty in the past of the same crimes as this one was charged. YUP 3...

get a F education will ya?

You delusional paranoia aside...WTF has war and peace have to do with this topic? you are luke the chinese who start talking about indian toilets and rapes in every thread that has nothing to do with the topic.
lol..now you say @Indo-guy is chinese???
:sniper:

The thread has been going on forever, but not a single stupid egoistic american in PDF answered the following until now...
  • Why america left devyani if she dont have immunity
  • Why they did cavity search when the accused is not under the crime of drugs
  • Why the maid and her family is taken to america
Hope our converted american @JayAtl would be happy to answer these...

He is only capable of 'barking' he can't 'bite' you ....

Abe Ghade! Preet is a prosecutor he is not in charge of granting immunity! and 3 of your embassy workers have been prosecuted and found guilty in the past of the same crimes as this one was charged. YUP 3...

You delusional paranoia aside...WTF has war and peace have to do with this topic? you are luke the chinese who start talking about indian toilets and rapes in every thread that has nothing to do with the topic.

I am talking about US hypocrisy ...which is very much at the heart of this topic .

You seem very uncomfortable with America's history of wars and destruction of humanity ....Do you feel ashamed of it ...
must be the case that's why you are so riled up with it .

and I will reiterate that US the war mongering nation that will preach peace to whole world

The biggest terrorist on this earth is United States of America !!!

abey andhe!
where did i say preet granted her immunity?
are u drunk?
ur post reported!

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about......you don't realize that the arguments you're giving can be used against you....
You ask me on what basis I'm saying that she has been cavity searched, I ask you on what basis you're saying that she has NOT been searched like that.....
On my side, I've statement of the victim and the confirmation that such things do happen in U.S.A...... what do you have on your side apart from plain denial....

Okay lets play stupid like you...per your logic . Let's for example pretend : If I find one foreigner who has been say raped in india!
they say " all foreigners get raped in india", now per your logic since the victim said so and then if I find a video of women in india being raped .... Then IT MUST BE TRUE!

right? I have a victim saying so , just like you do, and I have some obscure video , just like you do... what's the difference?

I am talking about US hypocrisy ...which is very much at the heart of this topic .

You seem very uncomfortable with America's history of wars and destruction of humanity ....Do you feel ashamed of it ...
must be the case that's why you are so riled up with it .

and I will reiterate that US the war mongering nation that will preach peace to whole world

The biggest terrorist on this earth is United States of America !!!
Probably he is a ABCD
And he gets confused with both indian and american history...

abey andhe!
where did i say preet granted her immunity?
are u drunk?
ur post reported!

Gadhe, you said if preet was 100% , how come she was given immunity. Preet can be 100% right and her given immunity does not make him not 100% spot on.

My logic? gada- You show us a video and claim it to be a normal procedure , where in the video everyone reporting it calls it excessive and that the cops as being sued.

then you claim this what happened to her on what basis, what evidence? because this gal said so? what credibility does she have? wait because " somebody, one person said body cavity search is normal?

You might like to show us a credible source where US is categorically denying any cavity search on DK.

here report this too because I am going to call you an -------IDIOT!
what does american wars have to do with this topic? my asking you that, Idiot, does not mean I am ashamed of america, ya idiot, simply means, idiot, what does american wars have to do with this topic, idiot!

report now idiot!

You must be a retard to keep repeating word idiot like that ...guess that's what your white masters must be calling all the time ....

Didn't you learn anything more... you moron ???

Guess the ones with regression of mental milestones like you can't blabber anything more than that ....

You might like to show us a credible source where US is categorically denying any cavity search on DK.
Dont ask logical questions to americans...
7f3.jpg

you can't prove a negative ... absurd claims are just absurd claims. there is vidoe reported that says shows her being cavity searched. But since US did not say that video is false, that does not make it true...

Both DOJ and DOS are part of the Executive branch.
It was a conflict of interest between those two departments and DOS threw Bharara under the bus.

You are right I didn't realize that. :)

Does'nt your justice system know that she is an indian and not some banana republic...
And what justification they have to cavity search her?

Stop being dumb.

Back
Top Bottom