What's new

India expels American diplomat

state did but it in not unique to India. The irony is , had she not been forced to change into jail uniform... she would have been indicted and prosecuted, sure a peal bargain/ settlement would be the outcome. Like is has been in multiple occasions previously across the board.
Hey clown
They also cavity searched her!!!
Not just change the jail uniform...

i second that bro... US always behaves as if its a saviour of justice and human rights...infact it is one biggest abusers...

This country is like cancer to whole world ...
It is growing at expense of the world that contains it ....

a single biggest destroyer of humanity ....a war mongering nation !!!

i second that bro... US always behaves as if its a saviour of justice and human rights...infact it is one biggest abusers...
LOL...US have to behave like they are saviours of justice and human rights because their people should be afraid of their state...
Otherwise they will be divided into 100 states...

...Majority americans participating in this thread ....continue to overlook the facts .

the facts that US has double standards always ...
the fact that in one hand it justified whisking away Raymond davis from Pakistani judiciary and in other hand it has different set of rules in case of Devyani ...and yet americans like soloman2 and you go on justifying these US double standards ...in several ways .

Do any one of you have guts to face and accept the truth that US action to apply different standards to Raymond Davis case and Devyani Khobrgade is totally evident of its hypocrisy ???

There is no double standard. Every country fights for its people. you just did and she is coming home.

there have been 3 occasions when indian tax payer money fed Embassy rep's, folk's whose salary you pay!, have got busted on maid trafficking before bringing shame to the country. They all got convicted before. there have been reps from other countries charged and convicted for the same... this is not an unique US law for Indian consul workers.

state did but it in not unique to India. The irony is , had she not been forced to change into jail uniform... she would have been indicted and prosecuted, sure a peal bargain/ settlement would be the outcome. Like is has been in multiple occasions previously across the board.

There's no point speculating on what might have happened.
This course of events was preordained the moment John Kerry showed daylight between the DOS and DOJ.

Let us say for a second that Indeed India subverted justice ...why the heck US state department gave in to India ....
Good question.

IF US state department had not granted Diplomatic immunity to Devyani ...she could not have escaped from US justice ...
Indians have been touting that Khobragade was granted "full immunity". That's a much-abused phrase. U.N. diplomatic immunity has its own pluses and minuses. One of these is that unlike country-to-country immunity, a member-state is supposed to waive criminal immunity if it looks like the dip is using it to subvert the process of justice. This India decided not to do.

all the bull shit about upholding law ...and upholding justice is mere charade for US ....when it deems convenient ...it can kill any law ...any principle ...any justice
Could you be spouting off because as an Indian who may have advanced in life through criminal activity you don't want to believe there are fairer and more just places on Earth?

Don't be angry. One of the tricks of tyrannies is to ensure that only the lowest of the low can live life without committing some sort of sin. Then the sinner must look to the powers-that-be for protection. There are ways out of this conundrum, like the truth-and-reconciliation commissions in South Africa paved the way for a more democratic and just society there.

This country's very foundation is built upon greatest carnage in history of mankind ....

and in all 400 years history of this country ...it has waged endless number of battles, wars and have destroyed and exterminated millions and millions of innocent men and women ....

spoken like a chinese troll residing in india. we know you are not an indian citizen. Rather chinese residing in india that has created this new ID here to attack all those countries your motherland opposes, and those you see India having good relationship with. You attack americans, israelis and every country that you hate but has good relationships with India.
how do you know he is chicom troll.i residing in india support his views not some nri.i am not supporting that bit_h, she has to be brought to justice.the only problem is how u people handled to this case carelessly.cavity search was not necessary,if u had done it more efficient way,we indians would have supported u.

...Majority americans participating in this thread ....continue to overlook the facts .

the facts that US has double standards always ...
the fact that in one hand it justified whisking away Raymond davis from Pakistani judiciary and in other hand it has different set of rules in case of Devyani ...and yet americans like soloman2 and you go on justifying these US double standards ...in several ways .

Do any one of you have guts to face and accept the truth that US action to apply different standards to Raymond Davis case and Devyani Khobrgade is totally evident of its hypocrisy ???

That's 'cause US has a habit of getting away with it. It's either my way or highway. But this time they bit off more than they could chew! It's not easy for them to take this, as they are not used to it normally!

This country is like cancer to whole world ...
It is growing at expense of the world that contains it ....

a single biggest destroyer of humanity ....a war mongering nation !!!
and these fkng guys have big ego's... they should accepted their mistake and let her go... instead they choose to stretch this issue...India did the right thing by reciprocating!

There is no double standard. Every country fights for its people. you just did and she is coming home.

there have been 3 occasions when indian tax payer money fed Embassy rep's, folk's whose salary you pay!, have got busted on maid trafficking before bringing shame to the country. They all got convicted before. there have been reps from other countries charged and convicted for the same... this is not an unique US law for Indian consul workers.
Please stop covering up the nonsense...
They made fool out of themselves with this episode...
For once they should keep their ego aside and agree that they behaved stupid and foolish...
India has right to ask for apology...

how do you know he is chicom troll.i residing in india support his views not some nri.i am not supporting that bit_h, she has to be brought to justice.the only problem is how u people handled to this case carelessly.cavity search was not necessary,if u had done it more efficient way,we indians would have supported u.
he confessed to be for mother china. he is not just anti american , but anti- israel and anti anyone that India has a good relationship towards. he is always pro china ... feel free to support him.

he confessed to be for mother china. he is not just anti american , but anti- israel and anti anyone that India has a good relationship towards. he is always pro china ... feel free to support him.

Stop feeding the troll man . He is enjoying the attention

Thank you bro...That fool, moron, idiot and stupid @JayAtl

Back
Top Bottom