What's new

India expels American diplomat

She was given immunity by us after India requested it, sure we lost some face but our administration just wanted to move things along. Our justice system works independent from our executive system in south asia things run more corruptly because everything is intertwined but that is not the case here.
lol...heights of your ego...
let US do all that cavity search or watever with their own citizens...
You should leave indians with those pervertic ideas...

you just keep proving me right, chinese troll. and your proclamations of whom enjoys greater support is CCP fed and factually false.
OK american...I dont feel the need to prove my nationality to an american...

Off course ....You are deluded to believe that your country is filled with angels and saints ....and that everything your country does is right .... You have said it number of times before ...that this notion about US hypocrisy is just matter of perception ...

Even in several of crystal clear instances of utter hypocrisy ...you continue to deny that ....If that does not constitute deluding then what ???

US was ...US is ....and US will remain the most hypocrite country in the world ....no other country can ever match it as far as hypocrisy is concerned .... !!!

how do you measure most? is this based on kabadi math? assaine ...

Last edited:
She was given immunity by us after India requested it, sure we lost some face but our administration just wanted to move things along. Our justice system works independent from our executive system in south asia things run more corruptly because everything is intertwined but that is not the case here.

Duh!

This case proved the exact opposite.

The State department gave her immunity knowing full well that India would not subsequently waive it and that she would fly off.

The State department explicitly subverted justice by letting a criminal off the hook. (The threats of issuing an arrest warrant and apprehending her if she returns to the US in a non-immune status are just hot air.)

Off course ....You are deluded to believe that your country is filled with angels and saints ....
"Filled", no. Otherwise the U.S. wouldn't have burgeoning prison populations, yes?

and that everything your country does is right ....
I take things on a case-by-case basis.

You have said it number of times before ...that this notion about US hypocrisy is just matter of perception ...
Encouraged by powers-that-be so they can get away with raiding the till and committing other crimes - just as Khobragade has.

US was ...US is ....and US will remain the most hypocrite country in the world ....no other country can ever match it as far as hypocrisy is concerned .... !!!
I think that's an article of faith with you, not a judgement you can support without examining 189+ other countries by the same criteria.

Duh!

The State department gave her immunity knowing full well that India would not subsequently waive it and that she would fly off.

The State department explicitly subverted justice by letting a criminal off the hook. (The threats of issuing an arrest warrant and apprehending her if she returns to the US in a non-immune status are just hot air.)

Yes I know that, my point was she was arrested and searched because the justice system in America is independent so they do not need to call the executive branch in their affairs which is what the person I quoted kept talking about, "why did they arrest and search her". The state department never knew of the arrest until after the fact and have granted her immunity now to make things go away.

Duh!

@JayAtl , @Solomon2 @KingMamba

one man's hypocrisy is another man's smart diplomacy. This is the world stage , not some church...

You are entitled to your opinions ....But I am amused to see majority Americans here living under this grand delusion that what their country does is correct and smart ...always !!! and they have no qualms and shame to justify actions of its government !!!

I have not seen single American here who has guts to speak truth ....

You don't have to be in church or temple to speak truth !!!

Don't try to side track issues by your useless barbs ...

Yes I know that, my point was she was arrested and searched because the justice system in America is independent so they do not need to call the executive branch in their affairs which is what the person I quoted kept talking about, "why did they arrest and search her". The state department never knew of the arrest until after the fact and have granted her immunity now to make things go away.
Does'nt your justice system know that she is an indian and not some banana republic...
And what justification they have to cavity search her?

You are entitled to your opinions ....But I am amused to see majority Americans here living under this grand delusion that what their country does is correct and smart ...always !!! and they have no qualms and shame to justify actions of its government !!!

I have not seen single American here who has guts to speak truth ....

You don't have to be in church or temple to speak truth !!!

Don't try to side track issues by your useless barbs ...

majority of americans don't sit on PDF and majority of them here have been quiet. you have our state department that has said they regret the " changing of the uniforms" as being excessive. You have US permitting this gal to leave ... that is the majority of american view.

while you are giving absolute statements.

"Indian diplomat Devyani Khobragade, indicted for visa fraud by US court, arrives in New Delhi" ...according to ToI.

I bet that's how it was arranged. State would have wanted to be sure Khobragade would leave and not stay. We'll see if India compels Khobragade to leave or not.

The State department explicitly subverted justice by letting a criminal off -
No, sir. It was India that did that. It was the Indians who made the decision not to waive Khobragade's immunity - as it was India's duty to do under the 1946 Convention and thus the U.S. had every legal right to expect.

Back
Top Bottom