What's new

India expels American diplomat

You are hypocrite of first order ....This was not the Conviction-and-fine thing . The mouths of the family members of victims of cold -murder were stashed with loads of money in an out of court settlement .

This is abject use of money by rich to trample justice underfoot in a charade of ' justice ' off course it suits the hypocrites like americans very well ....!

Outwardly it was a practical solutions ...but in truth this was forced down the throat of Pakistan ....

The Pakistani embassy as well as ambassador in Washington were under virtual siege....

and after all this drama, hypocrites like you ....continue to profess love for justice !!!

will you ever come out of that delusion ???

I guess not ....the great patriotic American won't accept that America is the most hypocrite country in the whole world ....

doing everything to exercise influence in not hypocrisy. It is being smart ...India was smart in pushing fro UN mission, it exercised its influence and stature. This was diplomatic win for all... our state department I suspect is happy too. they were not pleased and said so about the excessive action of " changing into jail uniform".

firstly you are debating that confessed chinese residing in indian troll. so keep that in mind.

secondly, there is no "special request". American laws afford the same " leeway/ call" to all americans. it is called a ROR or OR... i.e. you get booked, fingerprinted, photographed and put in a cell awaiting bail. There is no changing into " jail clothes"...
Why are you so paranoid...
Anyone who talks aginst america is chinese!!!
And you need indian support only to suppress chinese!!!
First try to respect indians as equals...

My posts are same as many intelligent indians here. Unlike yours that is stuck on stupid and evident that you are not an indian citizen . and your name suggests you've been kicked out of here and are under a new handle.
Its funny to see the karma for elite PDF NRIs who call Pakistanis as more Arab than the Arabs, Chinese cheerleaders, etc. etc.

Now those NRIs are more American than the Americans, karma is a sitch,

Although I have said the above humorously, in reality I am very saddened to see the NRIs ditch their motherland just for the sake of a better lifestyle. The issue has really exposed a lot of NRIs and fellow Indians who desperately wanted issue to be resolved to the benefit of America.

The GOI has to investigate a lot to find why America spends more money for spying on India than what then spend in their enemies countries. May be this will help to find how America enjoys a better PR than India itself.

hypocrites like you ....continue to profess love for justice !!! will you ever come out of that delusion ???....the great patriotic American won't accept that America is the most hypocrite country in the whole world
I've repeatedly said I wanted Davis to stand trial. Am I deluded? Does what happened make America "the most hypocritical country in the whole world" or is that just how you really desire to think of America?

did i ever said i am from china...you fool...

Yes you confessed your allegiance to " mother china" . You are always taking china's side here, you are always attacking any allies of india or any that have a great relationship with India. You attacked Israel just 20 minutes ago too...

50 cent troll .

doing everything to exercise influence in not hypocrisy. It is being smart ...India was smart in pushing fro UN mission, it exercised its influence and stature. This was diplomatic win for all... our state department I suspect is happy too. they were not pleased and said so about the excessive action of " changing into jail uniform".

To profess one thing and to practice exactly opposite ...that is what constitutes Hypocrisy !!!

and History of US is literally overflowing with instances of Hypocrisy ....even if you label that hypocrisy as smart move won't change the facts of the matter ....

:lol: Our justice system is more credible than yours that is for sure.
How is that banana?
first you say that devyani has no dip immunity...
Next you release her even after conviction...

Either you guys are fooled by your govt or indian govt must be so powerful...

Its funny to see the karma for elite PDF NRIs who call Pakistanis as more Arab than the Arabs, Chinese cheerleaders, etc. etc.

Now those NRIs are more American than the Americans, karma is a sitch,

Although I have said the above humorously, in reality I am very saddened to see the NRIs ditch their motherland just for the sake of a better lifestyle. The issue has really exposed a lot of NRIs and fellow Indians who desperately wanted issue to be resolved to the benefit of America.

The GOI has to investigate a lot to find why America spends more money for spying on India than what then spend in their enemies countries. May be this will help to find how America enjoys a better PR than India itself.

You issues with NRI, that which I am not is yours. americans don't spend more on India and spying is an old tradition. we spy on everyone... and everyone spies on us.

Yes you confessed your allegiance to " mother china" . You are always taking china's side here, you are always attacking any allies of india or any that have a great relationship with India. You attacked Israel just 20 minutes ago too...

50 cent troll .
lol...is there any thumb rule that all indians will support america and israhell all the time...
Now times have changed and we are supporting iran and china...

To profess one thing and to practice exactly opposite ...that is what constitutes Hypocrisy !!!

and History of US is literally overflowing with instances of Hypocrisy ....even if you label that hypocrisy as smart move won't change the facts of the matter ....

one man's hypocrisy is another man's smart diplomacy. This is the world stage , not some church...

How is that banana?
first you say that devyani has no dip immunity...
Next you release her even after conviction...

Either you guys are fooled by your govt or indian govt must be so powerful...

She was given immunity by us after India requested it, sure we lost some face but our administration just wanted to move things along. Our justice system works independent from our executive system in south asia things run more corruptly because everything is intertwined but that is not the case here.

I've repeatedly said I wanted Davis to stand trial. Am I deluded? Does what happened make America "the most hypocritical country in the whole world" or is that just how you really desire to think of America?

Off course ....You are deluded to believe that your country is filled with angels and saints ....and that everything your country does is right .... You have said it number of times before ...that this notion about US hypocrisy is just matter of perception ...

Even in several of crystal clear instances of utter hypocrisy ...you continue to deny that ....If that does not constitute deluding then what ???

US was ...US is ....and US will remain the most hypocrite country in the world ....no other country can ever match it as far as hypocrisy is concerned .... !!!

Back
Top Bottom