What's new

India expels American diplomat

You have audacity to say that US waived off Raymond davis immunity ...???? Waived off Diplomatic immunity -which he did not have in first place ??? ....This assertion of yours matches with 'Hypocrite of first order ' title of yours !!!
As I pointed out at the time, I would have been happier if rather than pay blood money Davis was flown home to a criminal trial or at least a civil suit in the U.S. The blood money payment was the equivalent of a conviction-and-fine and Davis couldn't be pursued further as a result.

Atleast his IQ is better than ur american IQ

spoken like a chinese troll residing in india. we know you are not an indian citizen. Rather chinese residing in india that has created this new ID here to attack all those countries your motherland opposes, and those you see India having good relationship with. You attack americans, israelis and every country that you hate but has good relationships with India.

Your justice system is not credible and you want us to believe your state department...
You asked a question, I gave you a link to the best answer I've found. I'm not asking you to believe anything, am I?

Bad Move . We need to take a step back and stop this madness

We must look at the bigger picture .

spoken like a chinese troll residing in india. we know you are not an indian citizen. Rather chinese residing in india that has created this new ID here to attack all those countries your motherland opposes, and those you see India having good relationship with. You attack americans, israelis and every country that you hate but has good relationships with India.
We?
Are you referring to indians or americans... you falseflagger and slave...

He is unable to digest the fact that US is Number One hypocrite country in the world ....He feels it is matter of perception !!!
@JayAtl

No..we dont need her...Actually we hate her...
All that we need is respect...You cannot do cavity search just like that...
We need apology
There was a strip-search but apparently no cavity search, though Khobragade cattily implied there was.

Still, I think the U.S. has learned a lesson here: in the future, when arresting an Indian consul for an alleged felony, be sure to have the State Dept. pass on a "special handling" request to refrain from strip-searching the consul.

As I pointed out at the time, I would have been happier if rather than pay blood money Davis was flown home to a criminal trial or at least a civil suit in the U.S. The blood money payment was the equivalent of a conviction-and-fine and Davis couldn't be pursued further as a result.

You are hypocrite of first order ....This was not the Conviction-and-fine thing . The mouths of the family members of victims of cold -murder were stashed with loads of money in an out of court settlement that too forcefully .

This was abject use of money by rich to trample justice underfoot in a charade of ' justice '.... off course it suits the hypocrites like americans very well ....!

Outwardly it was a practical solutions ...but in truth this was forced down the throat of Pakistan ....

The Pakistani embassy as well as ambassador in Washington were under virtual siege....to let Raymond davis off the hook

and after all this drama, hypocrites like you ....continue to profess love for justice !!!

will you ever come out of that delusion ???

I guess not ....the great patriotic American won't accept that America is the most hypocrite country in the whole world ....

There was a strip-search but apparently no cavity search, though Khobragade cattily implied there was.

Still, I think the U.S. has learned a lesson here: in the future, when arresting an Indian consul for an alleged felony, be sure to have the State Dept. pass on a request for "special handling" to refrain from strip-searching the consul.
Atlast...
good that you learned a lesson...this is not just abt devyani...
Its about giving due respect to indians as equal partners...
And good luck with the maid and their family...

Still, I think the U.S. has learned a lesson here: in the future, when arresting an Indian consul for an alleged felony, be sure to have the State Dept. pass on a request for "special handling" to refrain from strip-searching the consul.

firstly you are debating that confessed chinese residing in indian troll. so keep that in mind.

secondly, there is no "special request". American laws afford the same " leeway/ call" to all americans. it is called a ROR or OR... i.e. you get booked, fingerprinted, photographed and put in a cell awaiting bail. There is no changing into " jail clothes"...

Back
Top Bottom