What's new

India expels American diplomat

i had previously given my views about princess deviyani, are we now putting our relations at stake for a bloody fraud of a women, with no ethical traits...with involvement in adarsh scam.This is how indian elite reacts when one of thier own gets hurt.....fcking bastards.

So your justice system is not that strong as you claimed...
What made you to send her to india when she does not have diplomatic immunity during arrest...
There's a good question, why did the U.S. ask India to send Khobragade out of the country. It was not an expulsion in the normal sense. There was a violation by India of its duty to the U.S. under U.N. rules. The answer, I guess, is that this is the minimum the U.S. could do and the State Dept. wants to reduce tensions.

If Khobragade really tries to carry out her threat to nonetheless remain in the U.S., the State Dept. would have to think of something else. I'll believe she's departed not when somebody says so, but when it's confirmed she's left U.S. soil - is there any evidence she has?

i had previously given my views about princess deviyani, are we now putting our relations at stake for a bloody fraud of a women, with no ethical traits...with involvement in adarsh scam.This is how indian elite reacts when one of thier own gets hurt.....fcking bastards.
Agreed devyani is a B1tch, but america is also at fault in this episode and they need to realize that...

The Indians claim that. The U.S. and more oddly the U.N. don't currently acknowledge this.
Then why did you release her Mr clown...

did we waive it with Raymond Davis, do we waive when our spies get caught in other countries?
Blood money was paid for Davis to get out. By our acceptance of this it appears we waived his immunity.

whether she gets indicted for flats depends on the evidence. It has no bearing on your ridiculous assumptions of what diplomatic status and immunity means to local crimes in India.
I'll be happy if I'm wrong, then. And you'll be happy for having been proved right.

Still there are some pending questions in this case
  • How can an indian citizen can be taken to america when there is a case?
  • How can every person is strip searched? (or is it only applicable to indian diplomat?)
Common man needs answers...

LMAO your questions portray you as some sort of imbecile. :P

Agreed devyani is a B1tch, but america is also at fault in this episode and they need to realize that...

Not denying that America is at fault, but the fault is a minor one involving protocol, they could have handled it better......but us indians are at greater faults, refusing to acknowledge that this bloody women has commited pejury, the fcking indian elite and the blind common patriotic fool jumped to her defence.You know what irks me, india never took such a tough stance when many of our citizens are languishing in jail in foreign government for bogey piracy charges, when some are captive in somalia jails ,kidnapped by pirates.....but all fcking hell gets loose when a bloody corrupt ethically challenged women faces a bloody prospect of a trial.Fcking hypocrite government.

The Indians claim that. The U.S. and more oddly the U.N. don't currently acknowledge this.
Did anybody ask UN? How can India claim she is with UN without any proof? There was no special acknowledgement required from US state dept (in the form of ID) as posting was temporary.

There's a good question, why did the U.S. ask India to send Khobragade out of the country. It was not an expulsion in the normal sense. There was a violation by India of its duty to the U.S. under U.N. rules. The answer, I guess, is that this is the minimum the U.S. could do and the State Dept. wants to reduce tensions.

If Khobragade really tries to carry out her threat to nonetheless remain in the U.S., the State Dept. would have to think of something else. I'll believe she's departed not when somebody says so, but when it's confirmed she's left U.S. soil - is there any evidence she has?

Dr. Khobragade's Husbad is a US citizen and I assume her children have US passports too. This would be an interesting case to watch out for.

This is bound to play out long like an soap opera. US messed up big time in raking up this case. You won nothing but lost a lot of goodwill. :disagree:

Blood money was paid for Davis to get out. By our acceptance of this it appears we waived his immunity.

I'll be happy if I'm wrong, then. And you'll be happy for having been proved right.

Bs we did not waive anything. we were claiming dip immunity on a CIA ' contractor'. That was the biggest hoodwink we did on pakistan to our advantage.

and you keep arguing with this @dontsuspendme troll. he is not an indian citizen. he is residing in india but from ' another country', and has created this new ID here to attack all those countries his motherland opposes and those he sees India having good relationship with. as evident when he attacks americans, israel others and always is pro china here. a paid 50 center playing others for fools.

Back
Top Bottom