What's new

India drops out of 2012 PISA test

Tell Indians They will Gain Admissions in Top Notch Global Universities or High Paying Jobs for PISA and they will nail it like hell :Rofl: .

That being Said it is stupid to drop out of PISA just because you scored less . Next time Send in Cities , Give Them More exposure to PISA courseware and they will Nail it .

Indians scared of losing. Hopefully, genetic engineering shall help them get some IQ!

With some genetic engineering you guys will start to figure on the list hopefully!

With some genetic engineering you guys will start to figure on the list hopefully!

I thought defence.pk was banned in India. I see some agents are still allowed access. Anyways, we don't need some superficial list to confirm that we're the best in the world. We've got pure talent!

I thought defence.pk was banned in India. I see some agents are still allowed access. Anyways, we don't need some superficial list to confirm that we're the best in the world. We've got pure talent!
Nice dodging. BTW tell this argument of yours to your Chinese friends who are taking shots on this same superficial list.

As for talent, Water car guy is indeed a talent. So better leave this thread. Its about India and our debate with Chinese.

Nice dodging. BTW tell this argument of yours to your Chinese friends who are taking shots on this same superficial list.

As for talent, Water car guy is indeed a talent. So better leave this thread. Its about India and our debate with Chinese.

We've got pure talent that can not be copied. The Water Car was just an enemy agent, this has been confirmed. However, his low IQ didn't realise that we are too smart to fall for something that stupid. The list is superficial, no one looks at PISA, they look at US held tests. India's lack of IQ can't be hidden by small contests though.

And I don't listen to Indians so I won't leave this thread :chilli:

(Hey KRAIT! How are you?)

We've got pure talent that can not be copied. The Water Car was just an enemy agent, this has been confirmed. However, his low IQ didn't realise that we are too smart to fall for something that stupid. The list is superficial, no one looks at PISA, they look at US held tests. India's lack of IQ can't be hidden by small contests though.

And I don't listen to Indians so I won't leave this thread :chilli:

(Hey KRAIT! How are you?)
:rofl:...You are back to your form.

( BTW doing OK. Things little complicated these days. How's your life going on.)

This isnt Pakistan where stuff gets banned. :lol:

Yes I know you guys are talented enough to not figure in the list :rofl:

:rofl:...You are back to your form.

( BTW doing OK. Things little complicated these days. How's your life going on.)
At NUST right now. Apparently, the Water Car guy was right. NUST rejected the idea of a test. In the words of our PHD Professor, "That man is stupid, his idea is stupid, this is stupid."

Electrical Engineering much harder than I thought, still hoping for a 4 GPA (Made even harder by relative grader, if the whole class gets 90, that is a C grade and a 2.5 GPA :facepalm:)

Anyways, doing great!

On topic, this list is actually pretty useless. I've never seen anyone ever refer to PISA as a standard for judging the IQ of a country

I've never seen anyone ever refer to PISA as a standard for judging the IQ of a country

You cant judge the IQ of a country anyway. Averages and sample sizes are not representative of an entire population.

You cant judge the IQ of a country anyway. Averages and sample sizes are not representative of an entire population.

That's another point. People refer to literacy, not IQ. In fact, the idea of judging IQ is retarded. Every country has the same deviations in IQ as the other

Your point taken.

But my point is nobody in India takes PISA tests seriously. Not many people have even heard about PISA test?

Indian govt is currently focussing on universal primary education to all children. SO Govt is going step by step to ensure that whole population is educated and utilized towards developing nation.

Tell Indians They will Gain Admissions in Top Notch Global Universities or High Paying Jobs for PISA and they will nail it like hell :Rofl: .

That being Said it is stupid to drop out of PISA just because you scored less . Next time Send in Cities , Give Them More exposure to PISA courseware and they will Nail it .

That's right we got to know of PISA from the bragging Chinese, I don't think any Indian has even heard of it before that or that India has even jokingly taken part in that!!,

Where's the motivation to take part - if its for national pride and the GOI pays for it then sure - we'll nail it, if it gets us university scholarships then there would be some seriousness towards it.

That's right we got to know of PISA from the bragging Chinese, I don't think any Indian has even heard of it before that or that India has even jokingly taken part in that!!,

Where's the motivation to take part - if its for national pride and the GOI pays for it then sure - we'll nail it, if it gets us university scholarships then there would be some seriousness towards it.

Yeah, highly developed India jokingly took part in the last PISA test while underdeveloped OECD countries freak out if their result was not as good as expected and there are hundreds of articles, talk shows, ministerial debates about it for weeks ad nauseam on all channels.

One things many of you never lack is the amount of excuses for your failure.

One things many of you never lack is the amount of excuses for your failure.

Excuses or not, one thing is for sure. I have never heard of PISA until now :lol:

I had to google it :lol:

The point they are trying to make is the fact that Indians show a lot of success in many fields, but then fail in PISA which is a bit intriguing. Surely there is some disconnect somewhere. Either in India's education system, or the kind of students they sent to take the test.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom