What's new

India drops out of 2012 PISA test

Götterdämmerung;3485548 said:
The PISA test is not about the best students of any given popuation but the average of all students of any given population. You will always find some gifted people in any population but for an economy to be competitive, you also need a well-educated rest who are not in the top. That's why the OECD nations care a lot about this test.

East Asian countries are amongst the first non-European nations to reach developed status due to their efforts to give good education to all students. It's not only the super smart that build up the economy, you need them to come up with new stuffs and the rest who understands how to make the complex process work. Einstein is nothing if the rest don't understand what he talks about.

Your point taken.

But my point is nobody in India takes PISA tests seriously. Not many people have even heard about PISA test?

Indian govt is currently focussing on universal primary education to all children. SO Govt is going step by step to ensure that whole population is educated and utilized towards developing nation.

Your point taken.

But my point is nobody in India takes PISA tests seriously. Not many people have even heard about PISA test?

Indian govt is currently focussing on universal primary education to all children. SO Govt is going step by step to ensure that whole population is educated and utilized towards developing nation.

This is unfortunate, In my opinion PISA should be given greater priority than Olympiads.

Götterdämmerung;3485720 said:
What's the percentage of Indian students going to university? What about the rest that PISA is talking about?

OK, Chinese students from higher learning institutions lag far behind Indians but they somehow managed to build up the second largest economy, have more international recognised patents, second most Fortune 500 companies, while India ...

My Friend , China is Communists and Chinese ????

They eat when their gov. say to eat , they sit when their gov. say to sit , they S_hit when their gov. say to s_hit. So you can not compare tow countries , they costing freedom ,They read censored news , they watch thing which their government allow. it's prison

we are costing speed(low) of progress as compare to them BUT Our economy will be much stronger and last longer than theirs.

Communist countries are very volatile One wrong man and Whole country will be in Dust. There is no cost of people's lives . sometime you should go through "South ko." and life of people there.

post deleted

This is unfortunate, In my opinion PISA should be given greater priority than Olympiads.

Chinese are famous working class not smart tech people. Indian have demonstrated their logical and intellectual skills in IT industry.
No need for these stupid tests.

My Friend , China is Communists and Chinese ????

They eat when their gov. say to eat , they sit when their gov. say to sit , they S_hit when their gov. say to s_hit. So you can not compare tow countries , they costing freedom ,They read censored news , they watch thing which their government allow. it's prison

we are costing speed(low) of progress as compare to them BUT Our economy will be much stronger and last longer than theirs.

Communist countries are very volatile One wrong man and Whole country will be in Dust. There is no cost of people's lives . sometime you should go through "South ko." and life of people there.

lol``you are completely lost in the argument``China doing better tests because of the communism?

no wonder you indian failed miserably with those tests (reading, math and science), because you need commond logic to learn.

and the green part makes you more than a moronic fool```please tell me which part of China is that like you described``I guess that was the 'communist' Government told me to go to UK to study and work```and to return to China, and buying my luxury cars, apartments, and making millions,,playing on-line games, chasing girls, mocking officials, and do whatever i like`?

you know the more new Indians joining in PDF, the more I believe that there is a serious brainwashing campaign going on in India``as Indians are so ignorant

lol``you are completely lost in the argument``China doing better tests because of the communism?

no wonder you indian failed miserably with those tests (reading, math and science), because you need commond logic to learn.

and the green part makes you more than a moronic fool```please tell me which part of China is that like you described``I guess that was the 'communist' Government told me to go to UK to study and work```and to return to China, and buying my luxury cars, apartments, and making millions,,playing on-line games, chasing girls, mocking officials, and do whatever i like`?

you know the more new Indians joining in PDF, the more I believe that there is a serious brainwashing campaign going on in India``as Indians are so ignorant

You can worship your CCP and its oppressiveness India has its own path. fact is Nobody in India is interested in these tests.

post deleted

Chinese are famous working class not smart tech people. Indian have demonstrated their logical and intellectual skills in IT industry.
No need for these stupid tests.

any source suggesting the bold parts?

dont you know the fact that China recieves more than dozen times of patents from PCT than India? and produces way more science papers than India, and leading high-tech exports ?

kid``stop taking clueless $hit from your rullers, at least spending some time read some authentic annual papers from WB, PCT, and WIPO to find out that India is just a drawf infront of China as far as high tech is concerned

You can worship your CCP and its oppressiveness India has its own path. fact is Nobody in India is interested in these tests.

you have your rights to have your own way of finding consolation````yes you are not interested, because you are incapable

you have your rights to have your own way of finding consolation````yes you are not interested, because you are incapable

You donot like democracy because you like to be oppressed and you dont like freedom and want to be slaves. Going by your logic :sniper:

You donot like democracy because you like to be oppressed and you dont like freedom and want to be slaves. Going by your logic :sniper:

please, kid stop talking about indian style democracy or 'human rights' to me``
I grew up in China
I spent a decade in the UK
I'd been to India many times

let me tell you kido``northen Africa has way more human rights than Indians have

in terms of social equality and basic human rights, India is nowhere near China as in political freedom China is nowhere near UK

a loser person never admits his/her wrong doing```and a backward state always guided by delusion

PISA a world recognized universal education test, india failed miserably, and their excuse is 'we dont care about the test'

as a boxer been humiliated in the match``and saying 'I dont care about the match'

please, kid stop talking about indian style democracy or 'human rights' to me``
I grew up in China
I spent a decade in the UK
I'd been to India many times

let me tell you kido``northen Africa has way more human rights than Indians have

in terms of social equality and basic human rights, India is nowhere near China as in political freedom China is nowhere near UK

Stop all these BS about PISA tests as if Chinese are the smartest kids in this planet than those guys in the west who are pioneers in research. What this thread has to do with your escape to UK from CCP oppressive regime :rofl:.
With your poor logic and debating skills you are improving your false ego by calling me Kido.

Listen mate before entering into India bashing threads learn real capabilities and strengths of India then we can discuss. Just do not pursue this discussion with half baked stats and truths. Finally do not think those Chinese brainwashed kids who are hell bent by your oppressive systems will flourish in real world.

Stop all these BS about PISA tests as if Chinese are the smartest kids in this planet than those guys in the west who are pioneers in research. What this thread has to do with your escape to UK from CCP oppressive regime :rofl:.
With your poor logic and debating skills you are improving your false ego by calling me Kido.

Listen mate before entering into India bashing threads learn real capabilities and strengths of India then we can discuss. Just do not pursue this discussion with half baked stats and truths. Finally do not think those Chinese brainwashed kids who are hell bent by your oppressive systems will flourish in real world.

whatever you say kido```seeing is believing`

the bottom line is whereever I travel, China is everywhere```but can only seeing Indians at 7'11s and bank cashiers

your logic of 'China does better PISA is because China is communist' should win you a Nobel Prize of uncommon senses``lol

w

your logic of 'China does better PISA is because China is communist' should win you a Nobel Prize of uncommon senses``lol

Again you came up with your own kind of logic. Above statement is wrong inference by you.
According to you communism is equal to oppression :agree:.

The reality is you indians never accept is it your fault but always come up with lame excuses

What's more amazing is that India still scares chinese like you..... it's obvious from posts on this forum that you fear India more than US. :laugh:

I haven't seen "any" forum where americans are telling "china is $h1t", even though it's obvious you are $h1t !!! - no one needs to convince you to accept it.

Chinese.. are just trying to convince,.. almost plead :laugh: ... "please please.. accept you are no good." .

Even if we .... for argument sake ... accept your proposition for a sec .. that sun rises in the west .... will it be any "more" true?

i have missed , see post that i replied fool, When i when told about how Chinese student lag to Indians in "real life skill" not some IQ test. i told him that Indian student have highest demand in world much more than Chinese , that guy left the topic and Started Barking about Progress of China

And you Half A_ss, My reply to him not you fool , so first read the post i have replied. then comment on my post.....:sick:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom