What's new

India downplays Chinese incursion

Hindi speakers are usually able to understand Bengali and Urdu (Even if the Urdu script is more similar to Arabic than Hindi). Similarly down south, keralites are able to pick up tamil and telungu with relative ease.

Its like Cantonese and mandarin...like the other guy said.

Hindi and Urdu are based on common dialect Khariboli from Uttar Pradesh. Spoken Hindu and spoken Urdu are identical languages. Bengali although similar to Hindi is altogether a different language can't be understood by a Hindi speaker.

Hindi and Urdu are based on common dialect Khariboli from Uttar Pradesh. Spoken Hindu and spoken Urdu are identical languages. Bengali although similar to Hindi is altogether a different language can't be understood by a Hindi speaker.

Urdu has been the language of the SA Muslims. Therefore, Hindu India is promoting Hindi and neglecting Urdu. Hindi is more close to Sanskrit which used to be the exclusive language of the Brahmins.

Oh, i always thought hindi speakers could understand bengali...oh well :lol:

I never bothered to learn Hindi myself.

Internet me aisa bakwas bahat ahsan hain. Maidan par aa, agar tu low cast nahin hain. I happen to be in Delhi. I shall wait for you tomorrow mid-day 12'O Clock at Gandhi Ghat.

Abey saale.... India ko gaali de raha hain.... aur India mein baetha hain.... chal bhag ja jaldi se.........tu pakda gaya to kya hoga paata hain tera...... spy kahika :D

Urdu has been the language of the SA Muslims. Therefore, Hindu India is promoting Hindi and neglecting Urdu. Hindi is more close to Sanskrit which used to be the exclusive language of the Brahmins.

Urdu is native only to India, other South Asians Muslims have their own languages.

Why are you so obssessed with Brahmins. :cheesy:

@Chinese-Dragon I remember you were feeling little low(rightly so) seeing less response in the threads on subject which has something good in between india and china.... I have noticed one thing in PDF if india backs down or down plays something, you should see the BD and Pakistan members jumping with joy and start trolling as if China is their Grandmother land :).... once they start you what happens to that thread.... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Chinese-Dragon I remember you were feeling little low(rightly so) seeing less response in the threads on subject which has something good in between india and china.... I have noticed one thing in PDF if india backs down or down plays something, you should see the BD and Pakistan members jumping with joy and start trolling as if China is their Grandmother land :).... once they start you what happens to that thread.... :)

awww trying to make bridges, so cute :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Even your native language Bangla is a derivative of Sanskrit. Do you feel ashamed now?

Agar dhung se Football banani ho to do call me too, i hope you know we are quite famous in doing that in Delhi/NCR :enjoy:

He wont be coming. Didn't you notice ? Bhag gaya ;)

Anyway , if interested we will go to Safdurjung only where he is putting up. Quite close to my place. He doesn't tell me the block only :lol:

Main gunde bhej do? :butcher: , in Dwarka everything near Ram Phal Chowk is available.

Joking.....but stilll......:azn:

India downplays Chinese incursion

[SJ] this is strange, generally they would show all things except 'corruption of congress and killing of hindus'......

Back
Top Bottom