What's new

India downplays Chinese incursion

Urdu. It is still used widely although India has been trying to push in Hindi - a Hindu corruption of a great language that is Urdu.

Are you a native speaker of Urdu. :cheesy: Bangladeshis are good at screwing our Khariboli. :angry:

Are you a native speaker of Urdu. :cheesy: Bangladeshis are good at screwing our Khariboli. :angry:

Nobody learns Hindu here because it is taken as language of Hindus. Urdu is taught in all madrassas which accounts for more than half of our schools / colleges.

sergi, according to many reports, Indian BSF entered Bangladesh territory and tried to kill BDR, which back fired them, 16 BSF died against 2 BDR death. so avenge word does not suit with you.

Yu are free to assume you Over power BSF. Do you want to show me some links ???
It depend on what story you are reading. Yup stories not news.

Did you read a recent story form your side that Indian smugglers killed one of your border guards and carry his body to Indian side ??? nobody even asked why that guard was alone and why smugglers need to carry his body ???
Indian side news was BD guards 3/4 entered Indian side and killed one person so angry mob chased and killed 1 while others run.
Which story you want to believe ???

Yu are free to assume you Over power BSF. Do you want to show me some links ???
It depend on what story you are reading. Yup stories not news.

Did you read a recent story form your side that Indian smugglers killed one of your border guards and carry his body to Indian side ??? nobody even asked why that guard was alone and why smugglers need to carry his body ???
Indian side news was BD guards 3/4 entered Indian side and killed one person so angry mob chased and killed 1 while others run.
Which story you want to believe ???
Frontline : Navigation News

Didn't you read it ???

And what about the remaining part of the post #69 ???

i do not know about that so i can not comment about that and can not take any side. give me news source

BD was ruled from Delhi for centuries otherwise Urdu is entirely an Indian language.

Where did you pick up that piece of historical knowledge from? We, meaning all the peoples east of the Rajmahal Hills, were never under Delhi except by force during the British occupation. The only exception was when Aurangzeb Alamgir declared Hindustan a Dar ul Islam. Then we had no issue to be under the Caliph's representative. Otherwise we had always fought Delhi's efforts to subjugate us.

:P ahhh the indians first they cry and then when they whine forever, they realise they have a tired mouth so take a break.

downplay :laugh:

Where did you pick up that piece of historical knowledge from? We, meaning all the peoples east of the Rajmahal Hills, were never under Delhi except by force during the British occupation. The only exception was when Aurangzeb Alamgir declared Hindustan a Dar ul Islam. Then we had no issue to be under the Caliph's representative. Otherwise we had always fought Delhi's efforts to subjugate us.

You are a Bengali who speak Bengali.

Shah se ziyada shah ke piley wafadar.
The incursions are done by both sides. India being populated more on its side of the border, the news flash fast.

Out of curiosity, are you guys talking to each other in Hindi or Bengali?

And are they mutually intelligible with each other?
Hindi speakers are usually able to understand Bengali and Urdu (Even if the Urdu script is more similar to Arabic than Hindi). Similarly down south, keralites are able to pick up tamil and telungu with relative ease.

Its like Cantonese and mandarin...like the other guy said.

Back
Top Bottom