What's new

India downplays Chinese incursion

On topic- makes sense , India-China border is not clearly defined . Incursions happen on both side. This has been discussed on this forum many times before.

Safdarjung Enclave, House Khas.

So you did succeed in pole vaulting. Welcome to the land of opportunity.

Out of curiosity, are you guys talking to each other in Hindi or Bengali?

And are they mutually intelligible with each other?

It's Hindi. Bengalis can understand it, just like maybe Koreans can understand Mandarin

Out of curiosity, are you guys talking to each other in Hindi or Bengali?

And are they mutually intelligible with each other?

Urdu. It is still used widely although India has been trying to push in Hindi - a Hindu corruption of a great language that is Urdu.

How? You're almost completely surrounded by India. Unless of course you get close enough, you'll be made into a kebab just like your unfortunate border hoppin brothers ;)

There is something called Chinese visa. You think I am that stupid to approach Chinese border from Indian side only to be spotted as Indians??? :omghaha:

I used to think these incidents of troops crossing borders are pre-planned but last year few my friends from overseas went to kashmir ladakh for biking on Royal Enfields. And they told me that accidentally they crossed over to china where they put a tent overnight. I did'nt believe until I saw the pictures of them inside the meeting room where the both forces have flag meetings with all the flags everything and the bikes parked outside. They did not saw or meet anybody there. No soldiers or personnel from either side. This is what usually happens I suppose which is hyped by the media.

Few years ago BD soilders killed 9 BSF personals in border clash. Please show me where did India avenge that. Matter was taken to BD forgine ministers and was solved on delopmatic level. Guilty BD personnel were punished in BD

sergi, according to many reports, Indian BSF entered Bangladesh territory and tried to kill BDR, which back fired them, 16 BSF died against 2 BDR death. so avenge word does not suit with you.

Back
Top Bottom