What's new

India downplays Chinese incursion

He wont be coming. Didn't you notice ? Bhag gaya ;)

Anyway , if interested we will go to Safdurjung only where he is putting up. Quite close to my place. He doesn't tell me the block only :lol:

I don't think he is even in India! Bungaldeshyo per to waise bhi haath pher dete hai delhi waley chaltry phertey hue bhi :lol:

By the way if he do tell his location then why not, lets role in safdurjung and check out ;)

Main gunde bhej do? :butcher: , in Dwarka everything near Ram Phal Chowk is available.

Joking.....but stilll......:azn:

Rehn de bhai Fauj ni chahiye :enjoy:

I don't think he is even in India! Bungaldeshyo per to waise bhi haath pher dete hai delhi waley chaltry phertey hue bhi :lol:

By the way if he do tell his location then why not, lets role in safdurjung and check out ;)

Rehn de bhai Fauj ni chahiye :enjoy:

He could be in Delhi. There are lots of these guys working in Delhi illegally cleaning utensils and all.

Abey saale.... India ko gaali de raha hain.... aur India mein baetha hain.... chal bhag ja jaldi se.........tu pakda gaya to kya hoga paata hain tera...... spy kahika :D

Tu samne to aa.

He wont be coming. Didn't you notice ? Bhag gaya ;)

Anyway , if interested we will go to Safdurjung only where he is putting up. Quite close to my place. He doesn't tell me the block only :lol:

You sound like someone from the slum next to Ram Leela. Have you ever been to Safdarjung?

Urdu is native only to India, other South Asians Muslims have their own languages.

Why are you so obssessed with Brahmins. :cheesy:

Even S Indian Muslims use Urdu beside their local language. Btw, have you ever tried speaking Hindi in S India?

Even S Indian Muslims use Urdu beside their local language. Btw, have you ever tried speaking Hindi in S India?

You dunderhead have you been to South India? Tamil muslims there speak in Tamil not Urdu. And there is no such thing as a muslim/hindu language

Tu samne to aa.

You sound like someone from the slum next to Ram Leela. Have you ever been to Safdarjung?

I live very close to it and have been there plenty of times. Tell me the block and house number. I know i will find you there at what time, early morning when the house cleaning is done.

Except Tamil Nadu i think people in other South states at least speak and understand some basic Hindi.

Even your native language Bangla is a derivative of Sanskrit. Do you feel ashamed now?

Definitely not. The first Bengali poet was Aloal who was a general in Arakan Sultan's army. Turkish speaking Muslim Sultans patronized the local dialect to eventually become the Bengali language. In the original form our language was greatly influenced by both Pali and Prakrit - the languages of the Buddhists.Persian and Arabic were the other great influence. Under the British and Hindu elite of Calcutta the Hindus nearly hijacked this language. It is now re-established as the language of the Bengalee Muslims, quite different from the Bengali used by Bengalis living under India.

who said that... i live in South, Andra Pradesh.... mostly they speak Hindi not Urdu.... few people i say few people know to write Urdu... most of them speak local language and Hindi..... my friend Rafi is with me right now... and he keep laughing by looking at your post....

Definitely not. The first Bengali poet was Aloal who was a general in Arakan Sultan's army. Turkish speaking Muslim Sultans patronized the local dialect to eventually become the Bengali language. In the original form our language was greatly influenced by both Pali and Prakrit - the languages of the Buddhists.Persian and Arabic were the other great influence. Under the British and Hindu elite of Calcutta the Hindus nearly hijacked this language. It is now re-established as the language of the Bengalee Muslims, quite different from the Bengali used by Bengalis living under India.

Along with other Eastern Indo-Aryan languages, Bengali evolved circa 1000–1200 CE from eastern Middle Indo-Aryan dialects such as the Magadhi Prakrit and Pali, which developed from a dialect or group of dialects that were close, but not identical to, Vedic and Classical Sanskrit.[5] Literary Bengali saw borrowings from Classical Sanskrit, preserving spelling while adapting pronunciation to that of Bengali, during the period of Middle Bengali and the Bengali Renaissance.

@asad71 Prakrit is related to Sanskrit. And Hinduism and Buddhism are inseparable dharmic religions. Infact I hold Buddhism in very high regard (more like an evolved form of Hinduism) as it is more closer to atheism. Your rabid hate for anything Hindu is nauseating.

Last edited by a moderator:
@asad71 Prakrit is related to Sanskrit. And Hinduism and Buddhism are inseparable dharmic religions. Infact I hold Buddhism in very high regard (more like an evolved form of Hinduism) as it is more closer to atheism. Your rabid hate for anything Hindu is nauseating.

1. I don't hate Hindus or Hinduism. Not permitted in my faith. However, I detest the Brahminic philosophy.

2. You may ne interested to know that Muslim and Buddhist scholars are researching to find out if Lord Buddha was one of our prophets. Fyi, we have 140,000 prophets out of which only few are known. In the Holy Quo'ran there is mention of one of our prophets who sat under a great tree and meditated. Buddha's original sermons are not conflicting with our beliefs. But alas, under the influence of Hiunduism, Buddhism has also started worshiping images - something Buddha had not permitted.

Last edited by a moderator:
what disgusting, shameless, and self-serving behaviors the yindoo press and military exhibited! the yindoos first played up nonexistent stories of chinese incursion, and then the yindoo military pretended to be generous and climb down the "ladder" that not chinese, but their own yellow yindoo press made them to score a few publicity points.

disgusting yindoos...

1. I don't hate Hindus or Hinduism. Not permitted in my faith. However, I detest the Brahminic philosophy.

2. You may ne interested to know that Muslim and Buddhist scholars are researching to find out if Lord Buddha was one of our prophets. Fyi, we have 140,000 prophets out of which only few are known. In the Holy Quo'ran there is mention of one of our prophets who sat under a great tree and meditated. Buddha's original sermons are not conflicting with our beliefs. But alas, under the influence of Hiunduism, Buddhism has also started worshiping images - something Buddha had not permitted.

LOL,You will be also interested to know,Buddhist philosophy is non theistic in nature.Buddha taught that believing in gods was not useful for those seeking to realize enlightenment. In other words, God is unnecessary in Buddhism. For this reason, Buddhism is more accurately called nontheistic than atheistic.So if he is a prophet then all prophets who preaches of one almighty God are phony ones.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom