What's new

India downplays Chinese incursion

I think people can believe what they want to believe.

My perception is that the Himalayas is exactly the kind of barrier that prevents full-scale wars from occurring, due to how difficult it is to maintain supply lines, that too when under enemy fire. The worst that can happen is a minor border clash, and even in those cases it is likely to be a minor incident.

That's already known, but these people think that the Indo-China 93' “Agreement on the Maintenance of Peace and Tranquillity along the Line of Actual Control”, and 96' “Agreement on Confidence-Building Measures in the Military Field along the Line of Actual Control” along with the CBMs we currently follow is a sign of cowardice by India. :)

I tried to explain how Indian and Chinese patrols routinely travel to their respective claim lines, log pro forma complaints accusing each other of border violations — and life goes on quite peacefully.

The fact that in 20 years not one soldier from either side on the LAC has died due to gun fire or any such exchange.

But then what can I expect from a guy who was in the group that believed that Bangladesh's soldiers would beat the IA black and blue because they eat beef and are "super-muslim" soldiers.

Btw you still being pestered by terrorist apologists or what...I had another guy tell me that Chechnya, Kashmir and Xinjiang are justification enough for such attacks...couldn't help but remember you and laugh at his face. :omghaha:

1. The ground reality in Ladakh situation is unknown to us, but would be known to IA higher command. But taking a leaf from past Sino-India confrontation, it appears Indian troops on the spot have run away. That may be the reason why Indian authorities are not bellicose in this matter, but is acting passive.

2. S Tibet (which you call Arunachal) is different. Any Chinese incursion here will arouse the NE freedom-fighters further into action. And eventually, we as a Chinese ally, will be drawn in.

Sincere piece of advice, do not mess with NE Indians, ever. Teri haddi tak nahi milegi :lol:

@arp2041 Bhai does @asad71 even know that we've bought Khaleda Bibi too? @Chinese-Dragon, man I'm having to pester you again and again..now we have a Bangladeshi who wants to fight a combined BD-China war with us. Have you people been naughty and feeding the poor BDians these notions? :omghaha:
@wanglaokan Will you be attacking us with a combined China-Bangladesh force? You wouldn't do that now would you?:)

I don't know about Khaleda Zia, but I do know of the RAW Chief of eastern zone, a lady, being arrested by you because we had purchased her. Eastern zone includes BD beside NE. It's pretty easy to buy Indians. They come cheap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw you still being pestered by terrorist apologists or what...I had another guy tell me that Chechnya, Kashmir and Xinjiang are justification enough for such attacks...couldn't help but remember you and laugh at his face. :omghaha:

Yeah I remember that, his quote is still there.

Some people are just annoying I guess, what can I say. :no:

I don't know about Khaleda Zia, but I do know of the RAW Chief of eastern zone, a lady, being arrested by you because we had purchased her. Eastern zone includes BD beside NE. It's pretty easy to buy Indians. They come cheap.

Just like your PMs they come cheap too. :omghaha: The same PM who was so helpful to us in Pilkhana in early 09. She did everything right down to the letter. :)

Sincere piece of advice, do not mess with NE Indians, ever. Teri haddi tak nahi milegi :lol:

Internet me aisa bakwas bahat ahsan hain. Maidan par aa, agar tu low cast nahin hain. I happen to be in Delhi. I shall wait for you tomorrow mid-day 12'O Clock at Gandhi Ghat.

Yeah I remember that, his quote is still there.

Some people are just annoying I guess, what can I say. :no:

No no..not that guy..some random fellow on a page I stumbled on FB..he was exhorting all his Muslim brothers from around the world to launch a combined invasion of Xinjiang and Kashmir. :omghaha:

No no..not that guy..some random fellow on a page I stumbled on FB..he was exhorting all his Muslim brothers from around the world to launch a combined invasion of Xinjiang and Kashmir. :omghaha:

LOL, I guess they haven't seen the terrain in Xinjiang. :P

Had it been Bangladesh or Sri Lanka, they would have made hue and cry, but when China does that indian memebrs claim Chinese came to enjoy indian curry dish

This new Chinese President is more hawkish than his predecessor. Expect more confrontation on the border this year compared to last year.

This incident is quite common. Since the border is not defined, Indian patrols go into Chinese territory(percieved) and Chinese soldiers come into Indian(percieved) territory.

This news is just being sensationalized.

LOL, I guess they haven't seen the terrain in Xinjiang. :P

Bro none of them have picked up a map in their lives..in their dreams though invasion forces march into Dagestan, Xinjiang, Kashmir, Tajik...:omghaha: The guy was trying to convince people that the Uighur conference held in Japan and the US last year was a call to battle like Syria.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom