What's new

India does not want to invade Pakistan and the US is not our enemy!

India will NOT invade Pakistan, thats just not possible in today's world. However we do respond to proxy war. Unless pakistanis stopped reading their newspapers after Mumbai attacks, they will not disagree.

Its funny some idiots making fun of India's response to Mumbai attacks, feigning ignorance of the shytestorn in their country after Mumbai attacks... of course India had nothing to do with it, its just allah punishing you LOL!

What do you know about Modi and RSS?Ignore VHP they are idiots.Fact is GoI also consider military action.But they took their final decision after consulting BJP and other parties.That is democracy in India.Modi is a politician.He knew consequences of a military action at that recession time .But even he was in the place of Manmohan Singh he dont ordered a military strike .Because that may effect business sentiment in India and Narendra Modi is too business friendly:D.
Our oppostion may create poltical noise but for national prosperity they silently agrees to central government.And there is lot of difference between 2002 and 2008.But business sentiment also work in 2002.

Long story short that even after you had alot of reasons, still your country failed to attack in 2002 as well as 2008.

India CANNOT invade Pakistan, thats just not possible in today's world. However we do respond to proxy war. Unless pakistanis stopped reading their newspapers after Mumbai attacks, they will not disagree.

Its funny some idiots making fun of India's response to Mumbai attacks, feigning ignorance of the shytestorn in their country after Mumbai attacks... of course India had nothing to do with it, its just allah punishing you LOL!

There corrected for you in bold words.

BTW how do you feel after using small letters for the words i underlined in blue. lol

That what i mention in my post earlier that all India have is their coward tactics i.e to attack from the back when another country is busy in it's internal affair - something your country thought of doing in 2008 but was failed when Pakistan mobilized it's troops to Eastern borders.:guns:

We don't care what happens in any third world r republic.:azn: Responding in your tune i can say that in India generals wants to make money & not wanna work their lazy @$$3$ off, they are happy sitting & making money instead of fighting whereas in Pakistan Army works for money.:agree:

But where will you buy the b@lls from? Only real man got them. World saw where your f@rts disappear in 2002 & then in 2008 plus you guys blamed Pakistan several times when your someone got hit in Afghanistan but your Army is not fool like you to face war/death...as i said they love their money. Pakistan is always ready whenever you wish you can try, Pakistan provide you several reasons in the past. BTW any attack in Pakistan will result in counter attack & Pakistan will attack your 7 lakh occupying terrorists in IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir & RSS, VHP, Modi, etc terrorists camps in India.:sniper:

Please i insist you to stop being ignorant and face the reality, the whole WORLD, even ALIENS know who's army is coward. PA is way too advanced in cowardice, they are so coward that in kargil war, they came in disguise of militants. Proof? 1947, 1965, 1999. Don't believe? Here listen what your intellectuals say:

Now please don't start that indian agent crap, this is what whole world says.

1947: Indo-Pakistani War of 1947 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1965: Indo-Pakistani War of 1965 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1999: Kargil War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And about 2008 invading, then please go and learn the difference between "INVASION" and "STAND-OFF": 2008 Indo-Pakistani standoff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are asking us were we'll get b@lls from, then FYI we are not pakistan. You are the one who go and beg in front of US to survive every year. And about blaming RSS, VHP, Modi, then please first show some proof and don't release hot air here. Next time please post with some proof while alleging someone to back up your allegations.

On Topic: Truth has been said, it's time people in pakistan get out of the myth and listen to intellectual instead of tagging them as "Hindu/Indian Agents".

EDIT: And how can i forget the surrender of 90000+ pakistani soldiers in 1971. :dance3:

Last edited:
Long story short that even after you had alot of reasons, still your country failed to attack in 2002 as well as 2008.

There corrected for you in bold words.

BTW how do you feel after using small letters for the words i underlined in blue. lol

It is foolish to attack a country that is messed with their own problems.Ok if you are like to believe like that we have no problem.Pakistan is so powerful than India. Happy:enjoy: .We have no problem to conceded that even it is not truth.Because like article said Pakistan is no more our concern .Our concern is about to bring prosperity to India.and work for a developed India ,a long journey that we need to complete.

Please i insist you to stop being ignorant and face the reality, the whole WORLD, even ALIENS know who's army is coward. PA is way too advanced in cowardice, they are so coward that in kargil war, they came in disguise of militants. Proof? 1947, 1965, 1999. Don't believe? Here listen what your intellectuals say:

Now please don't start that indian agent crap, this is what whole world says.

1947: Indo-Pakistani War of 1947 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1965: Indo-Pakistani War of 1965 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1999: Kargil War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And about 2008 invading, then please go and learn the difference between "INVASION" and "STAND-OFF": 2008 Indo-Pakistani standoff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are asking us were we'll get b@lls from, then FYI we are not pakistan. You are the one who go and beg in front of US to survive every year. And about blaming RSS, VHP, Modi, then please first show some proof and don't release hot air here. Next time please post with some proof while alleging someone to back up your allegations.

On Topic: Truth has been said, it's time people in pakistan get out of the myth and listen to intellectual instead of tagging them as "Hindu/Indian Agents".

It is really annoying when newbies come & post nonsense that have been replied to several times in appropriate threads. No one is sitting here to feed everything again and again. Go visit the forum, read the replies to these nonsense & post something new.

It is foolish to attack a country that is messed with their own problems.Ok if you are like to believe like that we have no problem.Pakistan is so powerful than India. Happy:enjoy: .We have no problem to conceded that even it is not truth.Because like article said Pakistan is no more our concern .Our concern is about to bring prosperity to India.and work for a developed India ,a long journey that we need to complete.

Pakistanis never claim they are powerful or something but Indian do brag that they are SUPA PAWA, even Indian president & ministers says this:crazy::rofl:

This Forum proves how much you guys are obsessed with Pakistan & Pakistanis. Your population here at PDF is more than even Pakistanis which tells us something.:agree:

So you are expert on Pakistani issues?
Are you?? :coffee:

American Pakistani said:
Pakistan never invested money on these TTP terrorist groups. Read the recent article published by WSJ which mentions where/how TTP generate money...it will give you some hints.
Ohh yeah...CIA...Saudi Arabia...UAE...and is India also in the list???
How about the proxy war in Kashmir???
What goes around comes around is the moral of the story.

American Pakistani said:
The author himself seems confused & uninformed. Pakistanis knows who are it's enemies.
And how informed are you??
Your denial mode leaves me flummoxed.

American Pakistani said:
There is not a choice to pick between TTP & India. Both are proven enemies of Pakistan & it should be shown that way.
Ofcourse TTP is your enemy.
But India cant be bracketed amongst them.
It is India's defensive only stance for which it has faced a lot of flak.
When was the last time when India attacked Pakistan first???
Glean precisely.....

American Pakistani said:
And yes Army is paid for war not for sitting in barracks & it is good that Pakistan's Army always remains at war.
Heard of PEACE -keeping??

American Pakistani said:
I' am a teenager or hundreder, none of your concern.
Now that wont make you a septuagenerian .

But my point is that your govt, army, media & Indian terrorist groups such as RSS, VHP, Modi were jumping up & down for war with Pakistan but then what happened? This was not first time but it happened in 2002 too.
your country is in self destruction mode.. so why we need to go war...

Dude, you can't change anything by writing some stuff here on forums. Most of Pakistani's in USA says they are from India and figure out why you have to do that, 1st change the mind set of tiny 300k people lives here, before even you think of 180 million people which is way big task for you. The day when you can say you are from Pakistan at your work places, that will be a great achievement for you. Until then :nono:

Local Pakistanis? lol...care to tell me out of 180 Million Pakistanis how many will read his crappy opinion which is written in English. It is what he can sell & make bucks internationally & an aim to get invitations & attention by foreign news groups that love to spread anti-Pakistan propaganda.

It is really annoying when newbies come & post nonsense that have been replied to several times in appropriate threads. No one is sitting here to feed everything again and again. Go visit the forum, read the replies to these nonsense & post something new.

Pakistanis never claim they are powerful or something but Indian do brag that they are SUPA PAWA, even Indian president & ministers says this:crazy::rofl:

This Forum proves how much you guys are obsessed with Pakistan & Pakistanis. Your population here at PDF is more than even Pakistanis which tells us something.:agree:

A PDF forum is not an opinion of whole India.I am also active in other defence forums in India like other Indian members here.Indians aim superpower dome,not militarily like US but culturally ,economically ,technologically.Now Indian achieve almost great power status .Recent action of India in international stage is proof of that.But we need to be absolute powerful or superpower India with zero poverty ,again not militarily.but in culturally ,economically,technologically like I mentioned above.
Lot of Indians use internet now a days and that may can see in forums.
What Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam says is correct .he was our best President.A president that we ever had and a legend.He means technologically not militarily .He taught lot of youths like me to dream about a developed India.That is a long journey and we are confident that we can succeed

lOl, being a registered user on a forum for year or for even a decade, doesn't make one WISE. And about indians on PDF, FYI i can show pakistani users on IDF too. So stop acting childish, so many indians are here so many are there, we are second largest population btw, so unfortunately you'll find us everywhere be it on internet or in real life. And about our PM, President saying about being superpower, then what's so bad in this every country wish to be superpower, don't know about pakistan though. And please don't quote me again if you wish to continue chest thumping. Else always available for a proper and mannered discussion.

Are you?? :coffee:

I' am of Pakistani origin & knows zillion times more than what you know.

Ohh yeah...CIA...Saudi Arabia...UAE...and is India also in the list???
How about the proxy war in Kashmir???
What goes around comes around is the moral of the story.

As i said read WSJ recent article then come back & post. WSJ is American paper hence neutral & will give you some hints on how TTP generates it's money.

And how informed are you??
Your denial mode leaves me flummoxed.

You will find similar opinion as of mine by 99% of Pakistanis. And stop repeating that line "denial mode" taught to you by your Army, i can also say your hypocrisy mode amazes me coming from hypocrisy cum democracy.

Ofcourse TTP is your enemy.
But India cant be bracketed amongst them.
It is India's defensive only stance for which it has faced a lot of flak.
When was the last time when India attacked Pakistan first???
Glean precisely.....

TTP & India both have proved to be enemies.
India have either occupied Pakistani lands in the past otherwise meddled in internal affairs of Pakistan & break it.
In 1947 India occupied Kashmir, Junagadh/Manvadar & Hyderabad Deccan, in 1965 India crossed International borders & attacked Lahore at night, in 1971 India meddled in Pakistani internal affairs & trained/sponsored/armed mutki terrorists against Pakistan, etc etc

Heard of PEACE -keeping??

Nope never heard in countries surrounded by third world republics.

Now that wont make you a septuagenerian ........

As i said i' am teenager or in my 70's or in my 100's - none of your concerns.

A PDF forum is not an opinion of whole India.I am also active in other defence forums in India like other Indian members here.Indians aim superpower dome,not militarily like US but culturally ,economically ,technologically.Now Indian achieve almost great power status .Recent action of India in international stage is proof of that.But we need to be absolute powerful or superpower India with zero poverty ,again not militarily.but in culturally ,economically,technologically like I mentioned above.
Lot of Indians use internet now a days and that may can see in forums.
What Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam says is correct .he was our best President.A president that we ever had and a legend.He means technologically not militarily .He taught lot of youths like me to dream about a developed India.That is a long journey and we are confident that we can succeed

Okay Okay, India is SUPA PAWA, HYPA PAWA, GRETA PAWA, ETC PAWA...now happy? Plz stop with your emotional rants now.:coffee:

And stop repeating that line "denial mode" taught to you by your Army, i can also say your hypocrisy mode amazes me coming from hypocrisy cum democracy.

Sorry but our army isn't worried about hiding anything or tagging anyone as enemy, be it militarily or religiously. But unfortunately your army IS!!

Back
Top Bottom