What's new

India does not want to invade Pakistan and the US is not our enemy!

That's the thing. Everything in the OP just seems obvious to us.

As a large majority in Pakistan is made to believe otherwise, it comes as a rude shock and they remain in denial. Though some can see the obvious.

They have waited for 6 decades and will keep on waiting till eternity. We just have no interest except preventing them from blowing up in our markets (preferably even their own as a secondary priority).

Many of them see us as some kind of "rivals" in everything. They can be sure this so called "rivalry" is completely one sided.

We will remain prepared to prevent their wannabe Alexanders from getting too ambitious, kick their backsides when the ambition spills over and sometimes give a drubbing or two.

All of this is just irritant. One just hopes one doesn't need to do that.

Pakistan will become a normal country one day. After trying everything else.

Do i have to mention about dozens of breakaway movements in SUPA PAWA India?

Maan kar raha toh bata do!
164.gif

Invade pakistan no way but yes may do attack on terrorist camps operating in the pakistan if they do mumbai type attack in the future.

Maan kar raha toh bata do!
164.gif

Mera mun tou nahi kar raha per aap ka naya saathi kuch ziada uchal raha hai. Us pey lagaam dalna hoga aapko:disagree:

BTW i don't wish bad for any country but if someone is enemy in heart but pretends to be friend on face is some thing i cannot digest.:sniper:

Mera mun tou nahi kar raha per aap ka naya saathi kuch ziada uchal raha hai. Us pey lagaam dalna hoga aapko:disagree:

BTW i don't wish bad for any country but if someone is enemy in heart but pretends to be friend on face is some thing i cannot digest.:sniper:

try Haajmola :)

I can't speak on behalf of others & neither responsible for their acts. lagam wagera aap try kar sakte hai...:oops:

This feeling is mutual. :agree:

They may not be fully active but are underground & not dead.

BTW Current reports shows that more Indian Army Personal dies in North East than in any other place.
I'm pretty sure the movement for Tamil Nadu liberation is dead.:rofl:
Khalistan also is dead.
Most of them are DEAD. Apart from Assam, so instead of saying all of North East, the attacks only happen in Assam so it's best too say just Assam.

Invade pakistan no way but yes may do attack on terrorist camps operating in the pakistan if they do mumbai type attack in the future.

In 2008, India was jumping up & down(from Indian govt to Indian Army to Indian Media to Indian terrorists like RSS, VHP, etc) & thinking that while Pakistan Army is busy in internal mess you can invade it again(same old Indian tactic, they believe they can repeat same old cowardice of 71) but Pakistan too send it's forces to Eastern borders & accept Indian war challenge & then world witness indian F@rts disappearing in thin air.

Good for us :partay:

Whoa:woot:

I doubt you even get my joke.:lol:

I'm pretty sure the movement for Tamil Nadu liberation is dead.:rofl:
Khalistan also is dead.
Most of them are DEAD. Apart from Assam, so instead of saying all of North East, the attacks only happen in Assam so it's best too say just Assam.

Well i don't wanna involve in off topics but i advice you to research about your country again.

Back
Top Bottom