What's new

India does not want to invade Pakistan and the US is not our enemy!

If we wanted too, we could break your country(again).
kiddo u r trying from the past 10 years to break us but all in vain all i hear in ur media and ur news papers bullshitting about that pakistan will break into many pieces but guess what we are still intact and stronger than ever .. save urself from naxals first than talk about us u are a third world country so act like a third wrld cuntry u r not a super power my dear....

Unless you and your pals in Israel can pull off another September 11 and swing American opinion back in favour of war , on your own , without hiding in American arm pits , you will not be able to operate in Afghanistan like you have done till now , you know it that's why you are doing a last ditch effort of increased terrorist activity in Pakistan to change the inevitable outcome of your afghan adventure , which is that you will pack up once America packs up

Kya bakwaas hai yeh.

Pakistan aur Afghanistan mein kuch khazana gadda rakha hai ke we are desperate to have a presence there? Its always been the other way around in history.

The real estate value of Afg Pak region has taken a nosedive because of all this terrorism..

kiddo u r trying from the past 10 years to break us but all in vain all i hear in ur media and ur news papers bullshitting about that pakistan will break into many pieces but guess what we are still intact and stronger than ever .. save urself from naxals first than talk about us u are a third world country so act like a third wrld cuntry u r not a super power my dear....
Naxals are getting battered by a police men. They would be wiped out if sent the army. LOL.
Save yourself from Taliban and USA drone. You are failed state so act like a failed state.

Naxals are getting battered by a police men. They would be wiped out if sent the army. LOL.
Save yourself from Taliban and USA drone. You are failed state so act like a failed state.
USA drone hit Talibans not us and they mostly operate in datta khel area which is 0.2 percent of Pakistan land and in Indian naxals control how much of ur area?? tell me plz kiddo

Nukes will definitely get involved because we have a first use policy ,so there will be no winners indeed.
We should not feel proud of our nuclear weapon... People like you want to destroy Pakistan and other country too,, not much difference between suicide bomber and you.... Even if India attack us, we should not use nuclear weapon....
Our enemy is not India, our enemy is Taliban and extremist mindset... .... We should not allow anybody to use our land against other country.

We should not feel proud of our nuclear weapon... People like you want to destroy Pakistan and other country too,, not much difference between suicide bomber and you.... Even if India attack us, we should not use nuclear weapon....
Our enemy is not India, our enemy is Taliban and extremist mindset... .... We should not allow anybody to use our land against other country.
that was a good and a sensible post sir :tup::tup:
i hope we become friends someday

USA drone hit Talibans not us and they mostly operate in datta khel area which is 0.2 percent of Pakistan land and in Indian naxals control how much of ur area?? tell me plz kiddo
I have no idea, barely any.

Lol what a stupid m0r0nic piece written by a douche bag...it is like saying Somalia does not want to invade the US.

India does not wanna invade Pakistan because simply it cannot.

As for the U.S., it is friend and ally of Pakistan...just some mistrust between the two countries.

Hahaha, look at this clown post.:crazy::rofl:

Your useless Raw is trying that since last 10+ years butall they achieve is complete failure:sarcastic:. Raw agents are only good for taking salaries & making money.

Last edited:
Lol what a stupid m0r0nic piece written by a douche bag...it is like saying Somalia does not want to invade the US.

India does not wanna invade Pakistan because simply it cannot.

As for the U.S., it is friend and ally of Pakistan...just some mistrust between the two countries.

Hahaha, look at this clown post.:crazy::rofl:

Your useless Raw is trying that since last 10+ years butall they achieve is complete failure:sarcastic:. Raw agents are only good for taking salaries & making money.
Yeah, superpower Pakistan is basically breaking itself right now.:azn:

I guess some people just cant accept the fact we are not interested in them anymore, they keep insisting we are:)

I'll love to believe that but
the Indian military deployments and cold start doctrine suggest the contrary
80% of Indian army is deployed like invasion army along the borders

all 3 armor divisions are deployed along Pakistani border
out of 33 infantry divisions 25 are deployed along Pakistani border
all 3 mechanized divisions are deployed along Pakistani border
almost all IAF bases are near Pakistan as forward airbases starting from the south in Rajhistan to the Kashmir in the north.

all above excludes the independent brigades of both armor and infantry and special task forces that form the tactical battle groups for the doctrines like cold start.

So my dear, accusing Pakistan of the military obsession with India is unfair without doing a simple count of Indian deployment against Pakistan vs its entire strength. yes there might not be a whole scale invasion like in 65 or 71 because the black-ops and proxies are doing a damn fine job. but any false flag or excuse can roll the concentration of these strike forces simultaneously into Azad kashmir, Punjab and Sindh.

I am a military man and I have spent a good amount of time along Kashmir and Punjab borders and I know what I am talking about. I will love to sing the Aman ki Asha but situation doesnt seem to be right when we got guns, missiles and tanks pointing at us within few miles along the entire eastern border of Pakistan

thats true, you guys tried that in 2008.. we were ready and deflated your threats that went out like hot air.
we might be confused with identifying taliban but there is no confusion with our eastern enemies and whats more, the entire FATA wants to join the fight too.. its just anther day of killing for them they dont mind the target and the venue.
and the kind of things the modern armies got these days

you might want to re-consider and think again if you like to believe that you are very safe in your chair behind the computer.
karma is a bitch think before farting. the wind may be blowing your way and you might have to eat your words with a good doze of methane

Last edited:

almost all IAF bases are near Pakistan as forward airbases starting from the south in Rajhistan to the Kashmir in the north.

all above excludes the independent brigades of both armor and infantry and special task forces that form the tactical battle groups for the doctrines like cold start.

So my dear, accusing Pakistan of the military obsession with India is unfair without doing a simple count of Indian deployment against Pakistan vs its entire strength. yes there might not be a whole scale invasion like in 65 or 71 because the black-ops and proxies are doing a damn fine job. but any false flag or excuse can roll the concentration of these strike forces simultaneously into Azad kashmir, Punjab and Sindh.

I am a military man and I have spent a good amount of time along Kashmir and Punjab borders and I know what I am talking about. I will love to sing the Aman ki Asha but situation doesnt seem to be right when we got guns, missiles and tanks pointing at us within few miles along the entire eastern border of Pakistan

thats true, you guys tried that in 2008.. we were ready and deflated your threats that went out like hot air.
we might be confused with identifying taliban but there is no confusion with our eastern enemies and whats more, the entire FATA wants to join the fight too.. its just anther day of killing for them they dont mind the target and the venue.

you might want to re-consider and think again if you like to believe that you are very safe in your chair behind the computer.
karma is a bitch think before farting. the wind may be blowing your way and you might have to eat your words with a good doze of methane
I accept most of your points due to your military background but what exactly happened in 2008?

There is a perfectly valid reason for that - and that fact is numerous invasions on India have happened from the North west frontier of India's borders after 1947 and in the past history as well and most likely will happen in the future too (barring the one in 1962 from the North East). The proxies and the black ops too are headed towards India from that border as well.

Our threat perception lies on the lines bordering Pakistan, and the flashpoints will always be that border.

You WERE important to us earlier , that's something i do not deny . but seeing that 60 yrs were devoted to you , we cant exactly uproot our cantonments and re position them else where can we?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom