What's new

India does not want to invade Pakistan and the US is not our enemy!

It's not that India does not want to invade Pakistan it's just that it's can not , india has no capability to invade Pakistan other wise they would have done so , they tried in 65 and got their butt whipped
65 was started by Pakistan..............we never invaded Pakistan

u forgot......we r hindu baniyas,,,
we dont want ur land,,,we want ur money....:enjoy:

As of now u jokers are about to loose all the money u have thrown into Afghanistan , 10 months is all you have left to continue hiding in America arm pit

I thought the deadline was 2014 :o:

All American forces out by end of 2014 , unless the BSA is signed ... NATO forces leave regardless .... What will become of your foot print there , your think we will let you operate with impunity so that you can continue terrorist activities in Pakistan

All American forces out by end of 2014 , unless the BSA is signed ... NATO forces leave regardless .... What will become of your foot print there , your think we will let you operate with impunity so that you can continue terrorist activities in Pakistan

Yeah I know eh, am dreading it :(

You know, thats what happens when someone lacks grey cells to analyse something beyond one's own @ss...

Our foot print will always be there in the hearts and minds of the Afghan people...check out all the surveys - Afghans love India and hate Pakistan, and that hate will only increase post 2014 not only among Afghans but among all other countries.

We both neighbors were never enemy but the british empire after leaving knew that one day they(indians and newly then nation pak) could be pain so they had to create mischief's b/w both which till now are effective. Ofcourse britishers couldn't let south asians rise again u know. Maybe its time that all south asians realise that our neighbors aren't real enemies but somewhere in west. IMHO.

65 was started by Pakistan..............we never invaded Pakistan
I am pakistani but I have to agree in some sort that pak started the skirmishes which led to war. However I dont want to discuss why skirmishes start cause not in this whole world has clear picture on why war emerged.

man this author is funny.

Is he a Sheedi

1740.jpg

You know, thats what happens when someone lacks grey cells to analyse something beyond one's own @ss...

Our foot print will always be there in the hearts and minds of the Afghan people...check out all the surveys - Afghans love India and hate Pakistan, and that hate will only increase post 2014 not only among Afghans but among all other countries.

Unless you and your pals in Israel can pull off another September 11 and swing American opinion back in favour of war , on your own , without hiding in American arm pits , you will not be able to operate in Afghanistan like you have done till now , you know it that's why you are doing a last ditch effort of increased terrorist activity in Pakistan to change the inevitable outcome of your afghan adventure , which is that you will pack up once America packs up

What would India get after invading pakistan ? what would Pakistan become after invasion? another Afghanistan.

I would be happy if we have neighbor like Pakistan ...but country like Afghanistan ..noooo way...

Afghanistan is like hydra monster...you cut it into 100 pieces only to find you have 100 Afghanistans to fight.

they dont have the guts to invade Pakistan gone are those days now we got nukes (hum to doba ga hi tumhai b sath lai dooba gai)

Back
Top Bottom