What's new

India does not want to invade Pakistan and the US is not our enemy!

There is no plan of invading or messing.

Common thought is "Just let us live in peace".

Our primary focus is not Pakistan or China, but India itself.

@faisal6309 what a load of bull :sick::sick::sick::sick:

:tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:
A load of bull? Your response is a reflection of total denial of the facts which most of you, especially on forums like PDF, refuse to accept. It's no wonder then that with people like you around, Pakistan is where it is today.

Wake up to the reality! The fact is that India is NOT a threat to Pakistan anymore. Terrorist groups like the TTP are. Your erstwhile Chief too mentioned this. After all, 50,000 Pakistanis including PA, para military troops, innocent men, women and children have been killed by the terrorists, almost 10 times more than the casualties suffered by Pakistan in all Indo-Pak wars put together!

But most of you still consider India as a threat! We are more concerned in building our economy and eradicating poverty. But in contrast, Pakistan is spending scarce funds on its nuclear weapons program which is considered the fastest growing in the world against India! The economy be damned!

Has Pakistan got its priorities skewed? Well, that's for you guys to answer!

There is no plan of invading or messing.

Common thought is "Just let us live in peace".

Our primary focus is not Pakistan or China, but India itself.

You're starting to make some sense, i'll have to do 'katti' with you.

reality 1- pakistan is indias enemy(but not eternal)
reality 2- us wants to have control over pakistans nuclear assests
reality 3- china will help pakistan,as long as it serves chinas intertests.

n by the power of grayskull..... i'm going to invade d republic of naswaristan,,,,,,,
@RAMPAGE ,,,mind my words ,,INVASION is coming..........:taz:

reality 1- pakistan is indias enemy(but not eternal)
reality 2- us wants to have control over pakistans nuclear assests
reality 3- china will help pakistan,as long as it serves chinas intertests.

n by the power of grayskull..... i'm going to invade d republic of naswaristan,,,,,,,
@RAMPAGE ,,,mind my words ,,INVASION is coming..........:taz:

Dude, Grayskull is is my cousin. I have complete authority over his power.

Dude, Grayskull is is my cousin. I have complete authority over his power.
h30C8FB3A

A load of bull? Your response is a reflection of total denial of the facts which most of you, especially on forums like PDF, refuse to accept. It's no wonder then that with people like you around, Pakistan is where it is today.

Wake up to the reality! The fact is that India is NOT a threat to Pakistan anymore. Terrorist groups like the TTP are. Your erstwhile Chief too mentioned this. After all, 50,000 Pakistanis including PA, para military troops, innocent men, women and children have been killed by the terrorists, almost 10 times more than the casualties suffered by Pakistan in all Indo-Pak wars put together!

But most of you still consider India as a threat! We are more concerned in building our economy and eradicating poverty. But in contrast, Pakistan is spending scarce funds on its nuclear weapons program which is considered the fastest growing in the world against India! The economy be damned!

u freaking peace of shit

i was just kidding with farhan

Internet ka zamana hai, computer me Teamviewer install karo, and i'll remotely access and press the button via internet. :D

Team viewer/fewer yeh mujhe pata nahin, per Teamwork mujhe pata hai. So what you suggested is not teamwork, but view your team getting nuked.... :)

u freak i was just kidding with farhan

Team viewer/fewer yeh mujhe pata nahin, per Teamwork mujhe pata hai. So what you suggested is not teamwork, but view your team getting nuked.... :)

It's a software which we use to remotely access and use other computers, when it's too much snow outside, we log in to our college work stations via teamviewer. .

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom