What's new

India does not want to invade Pakistan and the US is not our enemy!

India does not want to invade Pakistan ... proved in the past.

heman.jpg
wow.......u found the power sword.....:woot:

Before laughing like an indiot please tell me how you gonna face our nuclear threat and the agression from china ??Dear you will only end up loosing your all major cities and economy by our nukes and if china gets involved you will use all india.So wake up and smell the coffee .

What are the parts in article that are mythical.

First, the very claim itself that most Pakistanis are busy considering India to be their enemy is preposterous. Most Pakistanis don't bother about India at least thats what I have seen in my real life as opposed to the virtual one. Secondly, invasion isn't the only threat that any nation faces especially since we both are nuclear armed countries it already reduces the chances of an invasion as our nukes act as deterrents. Thirdly, I do admit an anti US sentiment does exist in our society due to the last decade but even our politicians don't utter anti India rants to secure their vote banks which I have seen in the case of Indian politicians. And lastly, both these nations don't have to act as cutthroat enemies but we do share a long and bitter past and expecting people to let go of every bit of animosity that they might have against each other would be naive in my opinion.

Before laughing like an indiot please tell me how you gonna face our nuclear threat and the agression from china ??Dear you will only end up loosing your all major cities and economy by our nukes and if china gets involved you will use all india.So wake up and smell the coffee .

your statements are contradictory...........
first you say India isnt capable bcoz Pakistan will destroy Indian cities with nukes
then you say if China will annihilate India..........

if your first statement is correct then China is in no position to attack India bcoz India will destroy there cities with nuke.........

but incase a war happens(which i hope will not happen) then it will be most probably fought with strategic assets and not nukes then India is in a very comfortable position to invade Pak............but if nukes are involved then there will be no winner.....

hope you got my point

but incase a war happens(which i hope will not happen) then it will be most probably fought with strategic assets and not nukes then India is in a very comfortable position to invade Pak............but if nukes are involved then there will be no winner.....
Nukes will definitely get involved because we have a first use policy ,so there will be no winners indeed.

Back
Top Bottom