What's new

India does not want to invade Pakistan and the US is not our enemy!

Besides what's the point of having nukes if you can't use them??;):coffee:

WAR WAR WAR WAR....NO PEACE.....WAR it's cooler 8-)

SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME- IF INDIA IS NOT PLANNING TO ATTACK PAKISTAN...............................

..............then why the hell are we making Dhoom 4 ??????????? :confused::butcher: (Yeah shooting starts soon :D)

Uday Chopra is our secret weapon, he'll infiltrate into Pakistan and stay there.

Well then let us be your enemies I feel good that way, cause it's better to defend than to sacrifice yourselves just for some useless Aman ki asha. You attack us we will very well whoop your A**. You be good with us, we'll be good to you.

And please wake up and know which one was the real terrorist organization in 71. Mukti bahini were freedom fighters and I respect them. Here's a link, if you wish to get out of your dreamland made by your govt. by manipulating the history books of your schools: Indo-Pakistani War of 1971 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And please look after your own country before 2/3rd part of it which is forcefully acquired releases itself - The Baloch.

Well the posts of yours which you call as "facts" are only valid within Pakistan. So obviously there's noway we or anyone else out of Pakistan will accept those as "facts".

And your army very well tried thrice to teach us the meaning of belligerence but unfortunately they themselves didn't know anything about it. So instead IA had to educate them. The hard way! :sniper:

History shows India too is enemy of Pakistan. I wish for peace, friendly & trade relations but these are distant dreams unless the giant issues are not solved.

IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir, Junagadh/Manvadar, Hyderabad Deccan. Plus naked involvement of Indian in funding 1971 Mutki terrorists.

I post facts if you get provoked by that it is your problem. You can try that.

Sorry your bravado does not work here. As i said Pakistan has provide dozens of reasons & provoked you but except f@rts nothing from 3rd largest army. Its time to teach IA the meaning of the word "belligerence".:lol:

P.S You will get reply in the same tune as you post. Please try to learn manners because this is not your house & you are not talking with your family or daddy/mummy.
You are expecting manners from an indian? Ones who daily watch their politicians abusing and selling pakistan in indian public for getting votes are gone too far and learning the manners and accepting the ground realties is simply not their trait .

You are expecting manners from an indian? Ones who daily watch their politicians abusing and selling pakistan in indian public for getting votes are gone too far and learning the manners and accepting the ground realties is simply not their trait .
Really?? Now please care to show some proof.
I can show you proof about Pakistani politicians abuses though.

I laugh at those Pakistanis who want to make peace with India. They forget that we are at war with each other. Right now, they are helping the Baloch terrorists and in Afghanistan also. And we are helping the Kashmiris in Indian Occupied Kashmiris. Plus we are going to have serious problems over the water issue with the Indians. We have too many problems with them to consider peace.
There is no trust. They have the misguided notion that Dawood Ibrahim is in Pakistan(they even made a hilarious movie recently called D-Day where they enter Pakistan and kill him). But he is in UAE right now.
If India wants peace than it should come forward and stop beating around the bush and lets talk on equal terms.
well brother India and pakistan are at a very different level al together now almost like what pakistanies think is the difference of world starature, economy, infra & millitarry between China & India ....that in real is differnce of the same parameteres between India and Pakistan .... so tell me why will india deal/talk with pakistan on so called "equal terms"

now about BLA well pakistani establishment also said many things & supported terrorists in kashmir and punjab to bleed india dry thru 1000 cuts in past against india

and as for water crisis its more deu to global warming mismangement & wastage of water resources and relentless and unchekked deforestation than the "indian hydro electricity prdoucing 'run up the river'dams"

last but not the least

INDIANS WANT TO GROW INTO A DEVELOPED NATION AND IT HAS NO INTENTION TO INVADE OR MERGE WITH A SCRWED UP NATION ( ON ALL THE PARAMTERES OF A MODERN NATION STATE )... PERIOD

Last edited:
well brother India and pakistan are at a very different level al together now almost like what pakistanies think is the difference of world starature, economy, infra & millitarry between China & India ....that in real is differnce of the same parameteres between India and Pakistan .... so tell me why will india deal/talk with pakistan on so called "equal terms"

now about BLA well pakistani establishment also said many things & supported terrorists in kashmir and punjab to bleed india dry thru 1000 cuts in past against india

and as for water crisis its more deu to global warming mismangement & wastage of water resources and relentless and unchekked deforestation than the "indian hydro electricity prdoucing 'run up the river'dams"

last but not the least

INDIANS WANT TO GROW INTO A DEVELOPED NATION AND IT HAS NO INTENTION TO INVADE OR MERGE WITH A SCRWED UP NATION ( ON ALL THE PARAMTERES OF A MODERN NATION STATE )... PERIOD

LOL. Whenever I meet Indians they still cry over losing Pakistan. The words are "Angrez chalay gaye, batwara karkay". Get over it.
We agree that economically India is a tiger, we cannot compete with it. Militarily because of nuclear weapons and missiles we can hold our own against India.
Now we dont want to go to War with India, but also there can be no peace between us until we solve all our outstanding issues. There will always be mistrust between our nations. And frankly majority of Pakistanis although want to have good relations with India, but dont trust it.
I wished we did not have India as our neighbor and would not wish it for even my enemy, but the reality is that India is our neighbor and we have to live with it. But we dont want your friendship, just like other South Asian nations dont want it but it is still forced on them.
We are not them.

There's a saying, Oolta Chhor Kotwal ko Daante. And this suits here very well. :coffee:

LOL. Whenever I meet Indians they still cry over losing Pakistan. The words are "Angrez chalay gaye, batwara karkay". Get over it.
We agree that economically India is a tiger, we cannot compete with it. Militarily because of nuclear weapons and missiles we can hold our own against India.
Now we dont want to go to War with India, but also there can be no peace between us until we solve all our outstanding issues. There will always be mistrust between our nations. And frankly majority of Pakistanis although want to have good relations with India, but dont trust it.
I wished we did not have India as our neighbor and would not wish it for even my enemy, but the reality is that India is our neighbor and we have to live with it. But we dont want your friendship, just like other South Asian nations dont want it but it is still forced on them.
We are not them.

The real question is can india actually win a full scale war with pakistan, occupy pakistan and adminster it without crippling its military. The answer is NO.

Indians ,please stay away from trolling.The article is correct ,those who have common sense can simply accept this.
When US and India came in a picture only US got more leverage.If US and China came in picture still US is champion.Fact is
country having big economy ,military will get more prominency than others.One must live with it.In current world no country
can develop a relationship with other country without counting US influence calculus.
So in South Asia ,India will always ahead than other countries in region.So others must agree that.
Now with my experience as an Indian , I can say India dont care about Pakistan.Or dont considered Pakistan as a rival that era is long gone.Now due to middle class ,GoI only care about economy and prosperity.Our only concern about Pakistan is their terrorism support.It start there and end there.
Non-Indians can mock India about their poverty and other social issues.But that will not change the picture.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom