What's new

India does not want to invade Pakistan and the US is not our enemy!

lOl, being a registered user on a forum for year or for even a decade, doesn't make one WISE. And about indians on PDF, FYI i can show pakistani users on IDF too. So stop acting childish, so many indians are here so many are there, we are second largest population btw, so unfortunately you'll find us everywhere be it on internet or in real life. And about our PM, President saying about being superpower, then what's so bad in this every country wish to be superpower, don't know about pakistan though. And please don't quote me again if you wish to continue chest thumping. Else always available for a proper and mannered discussion.

I never claimed anything, buddy. As for Indians at PDF, i welcome them but then they talk nonsense & pretend that they see Pakistan as alien as Sweden or Kazakhistan is all lies & so i correct them that they are indeed obsessed with Pakistan. As for becoming super power is impossible for any country from now. Even soon US won't remain as super power anymore. The world is changing. Chinese knows this fact & you will rarely see Chinese claiming to be a super power & from their officials...never.

Sorry but our army isn't worried about hiding anything or tagging anyone as enemy, be it militarily or religiously. But unfortunately your army IS!!

That is another lie taught to you by your army.

Dude, you can't change anything by writing some stuff here on forums. Most of Pakistani's in USA says they are from India and figure out why you have to do that, 1st change the mind set of tiny 300k people lives here, before even you think of 180 million people which is way big task for you. The day when you can say you are from Pakistan at your work places, that will be a great achievement for you. Until then :nono:

That is all lies & even exposed by an American newspaper. There was a thread here too started by @A1Kaid. I personally never ever saw any Pakistani saying he is from India. TBH(no offense) but it is like a curse(gaali) if you ask a Pakistani if he is an Indian.

your country is in self destruction mode.. so why we need to go war...

Because you were brainwashed by your useless Raw that Pakistan is a cause of troubles for India.

There, corrected for you, as if thats some kind of an intellectual argument as per your very low standards.

Huh. If you find it very low standard so why bother quoting me. All your pathetic trolling by typing words like Pakistan & Allah by small letters shows how much hatred is killing you like termite.:rofl:

I never claimed anything, buddy. As for Indians at PDF, i welcome them but then they talk nonsense & pretend that they see Pakistan as alien as Sweden or Kazakhistan is all lies & so i correct them that they are indeed obsessed with Pakistan. As for becoming super power is impossible for any country from now. Even soon US won't remain as super power anymore. The world is changing. Chinese knows this fact & you will rarely see Chinese claiming to be a super power & from their officials...never..

See as i said you earlier, we are one and a half billion, so you can't generalize statement on the basis of guys online. And about obsession, actually i don't call it obsession, Most Indians like to know about other countries be it US, China, etc which is not a bad thing, so why restrict on getting some knowledge about our neighboring country even dawn news has pages on India, US, etc so should we call it obsession, i don't think so. And being a Super power, i disagree with you, we very well are aware of the fact that China's going to be next super power, it has a trillion dollar treasury of current super power. And i've seen many many chinese bragging about their economy, military etc even on PDF. About which i am not bothered.

I' am of Pakistani origin & knows zillion times more than what you know.
I had heard common sense is not so common....somebody here proves it again and again. :coffee:

American Pakistani said:
As i said read WSJ recent article then come back & post. WSJ is American paper hence neutral & will give you some hints on how TTP generates it's money.
Wow!!!!
In all of this world you find one AMERICAN magazine "neutral"......
Hehehe.
Heights of misunderstanding!!!!

American Pakistani said:
You will find similar opinion as of mine by 99% of Pakistanis.
Speak for yourself.
I have met many Pakistanis on the forum and beyond who don't support your kinda attitude towards India.
And thankgod for that.

American Pakistani said:
And stop repeating that line "denial mode" taught to you by your Army
Born and brought as an army "brat".....I am proud of INDIAN army.
Thankfully they dont eye other's territory and dont hold an expansionist mentality.
Orlese your country ....well...ahem ahem.
India would have been Akhand Bharat by now.

American Pakistani said:
TTP & India both have proved to be enemies.
Rawgabbit-ish

American Pakistani said:
India have either occupied Pakistani lands in the past otherwise meddled in internal affairs of Pakistan & break it.
Tell me about it.....
Who is training terrorists in Azad Kashmir??
Who sends terrorists across the border every winter???
And heck those infiltrators are backed up by your soldiers by firing to distract our army.

American Pakistani said:
In 1947 India occupied Kashmir, Junagadh/Manvadar & Hyderabad Deccan
Sorry those were not separate countries earlier on...all those were brought under one constitution.Glean...glean....glean...

American Pakistani said:
in 1965 India crossed International borders & attacked Lahore at night, in 1971 India meddled in Pakistani internal affairs & trained/sponsored/armed mutki terrorists
You are forgetting what gets done in Kashmir.....:coffee:

American Pakistani said:
As i said i' am teenager or in my 70's or in my 100's - none of your concerns.
Oh yeah thats like asking "is Pope a christian"???
Lol.

India is simply not capable of invading pakistan even if really wants to :lol:

Hu Shih, former Ambassador of China to USA said: India conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without ever having to send a single soldier across her border.

India is one of the few countries in the World, which gained independence without violence

India never invaded any country in her last 10000 years of history

India is the world`s largest, oldest, continuous civilization.

Okay Here's one more discussion on this issue too. Here you go:

So should i start posting videos by Arundhati Roy? Najam Sethi is anti Pakistan who fought Pakistan Army in 70's along with BLA terrorists. For Pakistanis he(along with several other $$ making journalists)are not credible.

@American Pakistani @levina And i think when talking to each other, we should rather talk as friends, instead of bashing each other. Knowing nothing will change on ground, even if we keep bashing day and night for life.

So should i start posting videos by Arundhati Roy? Najam Sethi is anti Pakistan who fought Pakistan Army in 70's along with BLA terrorists. For Pakistanis he(along with several other $$ making journalists)are not credible.

Okay, agreed. but books aren't anti-pakistan, right? so he's just reading what is written on the pages and neither is the host anti-pakistani. And just confirming, is Mr. Hassan Nissar too anti-pakistani?

Arundhati roy, i don't even know him/her. Though i would like to know.

Last edited:
I had heard common sense is not so common....somebody here proves it again and again. :coffee:

I know, that is what you are proving out to be again & again.

Wow!!!!
In all of this world you find one AMERICAN magazine "neutral"......
Hehehe.
Heights of misunderstanding!!!!

Wait...are you a troll?

WSJ is internationally reputed paper & many Indians love to quote it.

Speak for yourself.
I have met many Pakistanis on the forum and beyond who don't support your kinda attitude towards India.
And thankgod for that.

I say what is truth. Sorry i know it is bitter.
Both TTP & India are enemies. This is not what i said but the history says.

Born and brought as an army "brat".....I am proud of INDIAN army.
Thankfully they dont eye other's territory and dont hold an expansionist mentality.
Orlese your country ....well...ahem ahem.
India would have been Akhand Bharat by now.

They do eye others territories, thats why occupied so many lands.
As for Akhand Bharat dream, we write that on tissue paper & wipe out @$$3$ with that.:D
That clown bharat verma show you impossible dreams. Its better to shun him off.:agree:

Tell me about it.....
Who is training terrorists in Azad Kashmir??
Who sends terrorists across the border every winter???
And heck those infiltrators are backed up by your soldiers by firing to distract our army..

I dunno what is Azad Kashmir. Is it Pokemon?
India via Afghanistan.
Your 7 lakh terrorist occupiers are good only for fake encounters & unarmed people of IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir.

Sorry those were not separate countries earlier on...all those were brought under one constitution.Glean...glean....glean...

They never choose to join India but were occupied by force.

Oh yeah thats like asking "is Pope a christian"???
Lol.

No it's like asking you if you are dallit, brahmin, high caste, low caste, etc.:agree:

I know, that is what you are proving out to be again & again.

Wait...are you a troll?

WSJ is internationally reputed paper & many Indians love to quote it.

I say what is truth. Sorry i know it is bitter.
Both TTP & India are enemies. This is not what i said but the history says.

They do eye others territories, thats why occupied so many lands.
As for Akhand Bharat dream, we write that on tissue paper & wipe out @$$3$ with that.:D
That clown bharat verma show you impossible dreams. Its better to shun him off.:agree:

I dunno what is Azad Kashmir. Is it Pokemon?
India via Afghanistan.
Your 7 lakh terrorist occupiers are good only for fake encounters & unarmed people of IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir.

They never choose to join India but were occupied by force.

No it's like asking you if you are dallit, brahmin, high caste, low caste, etc.:agree:
wakey ..... sleep tight

@American Pakistani @levina And i think when talking to each other, we should rather talk as friends, instead of bashing each other. Knowing nothing will change on ground, even if we keep bashing day and night for life.

Appreciate that.

Okay, agreed. but books aren't anti-pakistan, right? so he's just reading what is written on the pages and neither is the host anti-pakistani. And just confirming, is Mr. Hassan Nissar too anti-pakistani?

I already told you that there are several journalists who depend on their work by creating it Army bashing/anti-Pakistani. I dunno much about Hassan Nisar, never watch his shows.

Arundhati roy, i don't even know him/her. Though i would like to know.

You can search for her.

India is one of the few countries in the World, which gained independence without violence

India never invaded any country in her last 10000 years of history

India is the world`s largest, oldest, continuous civilization.

You are absolutely wrong but i' am bound to follow Forum Rules so i won't divert the topic to teach you history. There are appropriate threads that you can visit for your knowledge.

wakey ..... sleep tight

Why do you want me to sleep rite now?:crazy: Mr wakey...:lol:

Last edited:
That is all lies & even exposed by an American newspaper. There was a thread here too started by @A1Kaid. I personally never ever saw any Pakistani saying he is from India. TBH(no offense) but it is like a curse(gaali) if you ask a Pakistani if he is an Indian.

You are funny. It doesn't matter whether you agree or not. Truth won't change.Everyone knows here.

Sure you can say India is not our enemy. But, then why would have we fought FOUR WARS with them? Why haven't we resolved the Kashmir issue? Why did they help in the breaking of west and east Pakistan? Why is funding militants groups and not spending it other areas itself? India may not be a enemy, but it sure isn't a friend and neither does it consider Pakistan to be one either. Truth is while both countries are progressing at their own pace and both will eventually be powerful players at the world stage, while still remaining the greatest threat to each other.

Back
Top Bottom