What's new

India distances itself from Tamil Nadu

There is a difference between lungis and dhoti wearing chaps bringing glory to the motherland and lungis who excel is pole vaulting.
Lol ok mate bringing glory lol through what gang rape and pooping on the floor. Shutup

Lungi means sarong, am I right?
Even SL, we wear it as casual wear.
Don't know, is it something to be ashamed of?

Indians are even ashamed of their skiin. Let alone their Lungis. Tamils are the most respected community in India. I seen a lot of Tamil wear Lungi with pride....!!!:lol::lol:

There is a difference between lungis and dhoti wearing chaps bringing glory to the motherland and lungis who excel is pole vaulting.

Shame that they never participate in the Olympics in this event.

That Sergey Bubka guy would be nothing in front of these little lungi pole vaulters. ;)

dumb ........., aargh **** it, @DRAY help me out here, I have used up my extent of stereotypes about bangladeshis, me no speak bangla :(

Ungrateful & Jamati; the best stereotypes for Bangladeshis. :)

Indians so but hurt especially when half your population wears lungis lol. Especially ironic coming from these west Bengalis haha. Should I start calling you sarees would you be offended? Calling someone a piece of clothing :s. and I've been to West Bengal I know what the reality. No need to chat bull to impress your non Bengali friends.

I heard that lungi is also the corporate dress in Bangladesh...........power dressing, eh?

Ungrateful & Jamati; the best stereotypes for Bangladeshis. :)

I heard that lungi is also the corporate dress in Bangladesh...........power dressing, eh?
Nope your mistaken bhai. I heard west Bengali teachers tell their students to look at their counterparts on the other side of the border to preserve Bengali.
No trolling, I read it on some Indian newspaper

No Bangladeshis are considered dark skin and low class. Go on any Anthropology forum, Bangladeshi facial features are classified as veddoid which is related to aboriginals. ;)

You don't know they are all Turks and Afghans these lungi men, all of them?

West Pakistanis treated them like dirt, perhaps they didn't know they were even more Turk and Afghans than them! ;)

I am a Tam, and you have no idea about us. Go fry your lungi somewhere else.

Something inside that lungi is already getting fried. ;)

You don't know they are all Turks and Afghans these lungi men, all of them?

West Pakistanis treated them like dirt, perhaps they didn't know they were even more Turk and Afghans than them! ;)

Something inside that lungi is already getting fried. ;)
Your dying for a taste aren't you

how many Tamils in national film industry of India Bollywood? as a neutral I always thought Punjab is cultural capital of India.

We do not have a national film industry, every state has their own film industry and some of them are big and produce quality films, in fact South Indian film industry can rival Bollywood in size, many Hindi films are remakes of South Indian films.

Nope your mistaken bhai. I heard west Bengali teachers tell their students to look at their counterparts on the other side of the border to preserve Bengali.
No trolling, I read it on some Indian newspaper

Bangladesh has faded from the memories of West Bengalis, nobody remembers Bangladesh or talks about Bangladeshis, most Indian members here, probably all, know about a thing or two about Bangladesh only through PDF.

We do not have a national film industry, every state has their own film industry and some of them are big and produce quality films, in fact South Indian film industry can rival Bollywood in size, many Hindi films are remakes of South Indian films.

Bangladesh has faded from the memories of West Bengalis, nobody remembers Bangladesh or talks about Bangladeshis, most Indian members here, probably all, know about a thing or two about Bangladesh only through PDF.
Ooooo okay, how do the syhetis get treated in India, any in West Bengal or are they all in Assam?

Tamils are very proud and capable people. They can be the start of Asia if they leave India and become themselves.
Thats over kill. Anyways Tamil Nadu is the cultural capital of Tamils which is great. I believe Tamil will do wonders for themselves if they get rid of northern India.
Thats the point, Norther India is polluted with so many different language religion etc. You are the original Indians and to keep your purity and pride you should destine yourself and become the next Japan which is a possibility.
You are right, but credits goes to Northern India. You are not getting your due share when it comes to respect. You are considered dark skinned low caste and sometimes Rakshaks or Monkeys. Just watch Bollywood.

Sad that you didn't find any buyer for your crap. :lol:

Sad that you didn't find any buyer for your crap. :lol:

The little lungi man also wants to be a part of "Akhand Bharat" if it becomes Muslim majority!

These people just can't understand that we have nothing to do with their pathetic ilk and are glad to be rid of it.

Happy riddance!

Back
Top Bottom