What's new

India distances itself from Tamil Nadu

bollywood is filled with tamils :D who do u think AR Rahman is?
Abdul Kalam is a dark skinned tamil but he is the MOST LOVED Indian and President..

See for us tamils our land our culture our skin colour is our pride... we will never be ashamed..

As i said defeated civilizations like you can never understand pride

TN and tamil language is one of the soul of India.Idea of India would be meaningless without TN.
Like you said TN gives a lot of contribution to India like Srinivasa Ramanujan and our true inspiration Dr.APJ Abdul kalam
Bro ignore that troll.
He is an establisged troller.

You are right, but credits goes to Northern India. You are not getting your due share when it comes to respect. You are considered dark skinned low caste and sometimes Rakshaks or Monkeys. Just watch Bollywood.

Incredibly stupid lungi man, like always. ;)

yesterday a bangladeshi friend of mine who is a pro **** went to see a room for his rezidence. His contract was over with the place where he used to live. He went to his Pakistani friends and they said , no problem bhai we will assure you the room. And just a day before his contract was over, he contacted the Pakistanis and pakistani said, sorry bhai abhi toh mushkil ho gaya, possible nahi. lol.. the Indians helped him out and found him a new room.

@levina @Indischer @Ayush @Ravi Nair - I'm with you my Tamilian Brethren ! :kiss3:

Can we add @Dillinger to the list of Honorary Tamilians as well - Hes an accountant, a Bihari-Bong thingy & hes also a vegetarian ? :unsure:

After all we've added Ayush to the list when that damn Electrical Engineer aka Electrician is actually an Illegal Bangladeshi living in Bihar ! :undecided:
TN is staying with India ...Another delusional Pakistani living in Dream land ...lol.. The only new nation which will emerge from S.Asia is Balochistan. And I'm with you my Balochi Brethren.

Bro ignore that troll.
He is an establisged troller.

by branding me a troll, you are trying to down play what BJP high profile delegation said in Colombo - i.e India distances itself from Tamilnadu

by branding me a troll, you are trying to down play what BJP high profile delegation said in Colombo - i.e India distances itself from Tamilnadu
manlion = Super- Nationless- Muslim- Tamil- Srilankan Propagandist-Troll who is spreading falsehood by a troll thread ... that your real identity.

First Tamilians are Indians ,they are our blood.And they weild heavy influence in India.Jayalalitha is only reputed leader that is equal to the Narendra Modi.And Narendra Modi respects Jayalalitha more than any leaders because these are the only two leaders that carry extra determination ,power and confidence.
second I dont meant you .I meant that BD guy.

Lungi means sarong, am I right?
Even SL, we wear it as casual wear.
Don't know, is it something to be ashamed of?
Yes you are. Indians think its some sort of derogatory term when even they wear it in India lol..

It's like me calling you a hat because you wear a hat... Very stupid indeed

Back
Top Bottom