What's new

India distances itself from Tamil Nadu

Will_not_interfere_in_internal_affairs_20140726_04home.jpg

Misleading heading to create another battle of words. Here the correct one and it says the India distances itself from combined issue of TN -TNA - LTTE - eelam.
BJP in Sri Lanka: India distances itself from Tamil Nadu-TNA-LTTE and Eelam

are you Syed Akbaruddin ? are you on a damage control mission ?

The world is going haywire... culture less BD giving advise to tamils..

Tamil Nadu is the cultural capital of India, we aren't going anywhere, we will be forefront of all good things in India

how many Tamils in national film industry of India Bollywood? as a neutral I always thought Punjab is cultural capital of India.

how many Tamils in national film industry of India Bollywood? as a neutral I always thought Punjab is cultural capital of India.
we have a composite culture... there is no cultural capital of india...
every region, every state has its own culture and every other culture gain from the other..... that's the beauty of india...

we have a composite culture... there is no cultural capital of india...every region, every state has its own culture and every other culture gain from the other..... that's the beauty of india...

thnks similar to Pakistan all Pashtun, Punjabi, Sindhi,balochi, Chitrali etc bring something unique to blend.

Thats what I like about Tamil magnanimity which if used as a Tamil Elm could be the start of Asia even to the world. Country without toilet does not fit as Tamil.

Tamil is the first recognized classical language by India. We are the most urbanized state in India, here everyone is getting educated, in next 10 years it would be a 100% educated state. We got the recognition we want, whats the need to go separate?

How the hell Tamil nadu can distance itself from rest of India...... Nice try..... Tamilians are as Indians as any other state.....

@[USER=12002]iajdani[/user]

don't let some of the Indian key board warriors demoralise you, we have a noble task - to free the oppressed Indian to their liberation, its an up hill task, might takes several knocks to crack their heads and break their shackles

Last edited:
Indians so but hurt especially when half your population wears lungis lol. Especially ironic coming from these west Bengalis haha. Should I start calling you sarees would you be offended? Calling someone a piece of clothing :s. and I've been to West Bengal I know what the reality. No need to chat bull to impress your non Bengali friends.

Nee yaaru da muthala, nee enna tamil Nadu layaa porantha??unakku enna theriyum tamil nadul la ulla nilamaiya pathi?? Nee first tamilana?? Appadiyae nee srilanka tamila irunthaalum, ippa thaan naanga srilanka koodavae irunthukidurom nu unga TNA sollitaangala, apparam enna?
No vernaculars please.

Ugly Indians should keep away from Tamils.
The last time I checked today in the morning, I noticed that you had the dubious distinction of achieving the unthinkable...42 negative ratings!! I just fired up my computer a minute ago and found that you've further graduated to 43 negative ratings!! Sheeesh! :fie:

That my friend is 'ugly', not Indians!! Trolling may be fun but it makes you look silly!! :jester:

India has never been one homogenous group of people!.. It was circumstances that led us to believe that unity is the best way forward.
Every state has its own proud culture,cuisine,customs,language and literature.. Tamil being one of the richest and oldest.
It is quite obvious that they should be proud of their culture and language which has thrived for millenia but to think that India wants to distance itself from it is just stupidity on the part of these people because Tamilians are Indians and Indians cannot separate themselves from India.

Back
Top Bottom