What's new

India distances itself from Tamil Nadu

Indians so but hurt especially when half your population wears lungis lol. Especially ironic coming from these west Bengalis haha. Should I start calling you sarees would you be offended? Calling someone a piece of clothing :s. and I've been to West Bengal I know what the reality. No need to chat bull to impress your non Bengali friends.
406325_475797289115984_279967511_n.jpg

@levina @Indischer @Ayush @Ravi Nair - I'm with you my Tamilian Brethren ! :kiss3:

Can we add @Dillinger to the list of Honorary Tamilians as well - Hes an accountant, a Bihari-Bong thingy & hes also a vegetarian ? :unsure:

After all we've added Ayush to the list when that damn Electrical Engineer aka Electrician is actually an Illegal Bangladeshi living in Bihar ! :undecided:

@levina @Indischer @Ayush @Ravi Nair - I'm with you my Tamilian Brethren ! :kiss3:
Can we add @Dillinger to the list of Honorary Tamilians as well - Hes an accountant, a Bihari-Bong thingy & hes also a vegetarian ? :unsure:
After all we've added Ayush to the list when that damn Electrical Engineer aka Electrician is actually an Illegal Bangladeshi living in Bihar ! :undecided:
Your idea of being a vegetarian who is then obviously a Tamil , has a some sort of validness in SL point of view. I heard that some Indian tourists had a problem of finding pure vegetarian meal, out of the Colombo city. ;)

Last edited:
Your theory of being a vegetarian who is then obviously a Tamil Hindu, has a some sort of validness in SL point of view. Even some of mainstream films in India is promoting this idea like '2 states'. ;)

Hain ? :unsure:

Dude I was just messing around with my friends ! :D

I don't know the first thing about Tamils except that they're South Indians ! :undecided:

All opportunist neibours gathered siting an opportunity ...but they dont know that baniya hindu is too good for them ...better wear your lungis and pyjamas tightly ...for srilankans dont celebrate too much ..you are gaining hatred of intelligent people of tamilnadu ..they are too good for you ..they can make indian govt bend its policies towards you ...better be careful than lamenting later on ..

Last edited:
Hain ? :unsure:
Dude I was just messing around with my friends ! :D
I don't know the first thing about Tamils except that they're South Indians ! :undecided:
I just edited mine.
Your idea of being a vegetarian who is then obviously a Tamil , has a some sort of validness in SL point of view. I heard that some Indian tourists had a problem of finding pure vegetarian meal, out of the Colombo city.
Don't take it serious mate. Even I don't know much about them.:-)

Back
Top Bottom