What's new

India distances itself from Tamil Nadu

The little lungi man also wants to be a part of "Akhand Bharat" if it becomes Muslim majority!

These people just can't understand that we have nothing to do with their pathetic ilk and are glad to be rid of it.

Happy riddance!

They are utterly confused about who they are, maybe it happens when one has to go through three different national identities in a span of mere 24 years (1947 to 1971)!! :-)

What's with them? Those who were persecuted and driven out of Sylhet for being non-Muslims have found their homes in their own country India, and if you are talking about illegal Sylhetis in India, they are not welcome. But what this has to do with what you were saying earlier?

They are utterly confused about who they are, maybe it happens when one has to go through three different national identities in a span of mere 24 years (1947 to 1971)!! :-)

And the jamatis and razakaars among them are not happy with the current one as well.

Many of them have anyway run away from their Islamic countries to kaffir ones in any case.

What's with them? Those who were persecuted and driven out of Sylhet for being non-Muslims have found their homes in their own country India, and if you are talking about illegal Sylhetis in India, they are not welcome. But what this has to do with what you were saying earlier?
I wanted to go off on a tangent too see if bullshit would be spewed and indeed bullshit was spewed.

@levina @Indischer @Ayush @Ravi Nair - I'm with you my Tamilian Brethren ! :kiss3:

Can we add @Dillinger to the list of Honorary Tamilians as well - Hes an accountant, a Bihari-Bong thingy & hes also a vegetarian ? :unsure:

After all we've added Ayush to the list when that damn Electrical Engineer aka Electrician is actually an Illegal Bangladeshi living in Bihar ! :undecided:

Honorary Tamilian my brown a$$

call a keralite a Tamilian again, then I will be cited for more Humanitarian breaches than the Indian army in Kashmir :mad:

dumb macchi

Dumb Coconuts :lol:

wait......

Honorary Tamilian my brown a$$

call a keralite a Tamilian again, then I will be cited for more Humanitarian breaches than the Indian army in Kashmir :mad:

Dumb Coconuts :lol:

wait......

Indeed, I ain't no Tamilian and I have made a career out of bashing mallus.

Because I am your true friend :-)

what irks you about them?

Nothing, a very close friend of mine is a mallu, as cliche as that sounds, and I can't help but use it against him to insult him day in and day out.

Nothing, a very close friend of mine is a mallu, as cliche as that sounds, and I can't help but use it against him to insult him day in and day out.

he is a tech geek and athletically inept like the rest of us :D

I'm not friends with the Maori ! :angry:

I'm more on the side of the Aborigines & together we'd kick your Hakka performing butt in a game of Rugby ! :bunny:

Read more on the Maori dude. They fought the British, they are a warrior culture. Surely Pakistanis of the martial stock will ike them.

Oh wait, you are a Kashmiri, even Sotuh Indians can beat them up :P

Back
Top Bottom