What's new

India distances itself from Tamil Nadu

he is a tech geek and athletically inept like the rest of us :D

He's INCREDIBLY athletic. The only fellow I know in my extended circle who can keep up with me on my morning runs, I start at Saket and keep going till I hit Nehru Place (that's close to 7km), use the various impediments in the huge *** park behind Nehru Place as implements in something akin to an obstacle course. This is after having smoked for more years than yours' truly, and I mean like a chimney.

He's INCREDIBLY athletic. The only fellow I know in my extended circle who can keep up with me on my morning runs, I start at Saket and keep going till I hit Nehru Place (that's close to 7km), use the various impediments in the huge *** park behind Nehru Place as implements in something akin to an obstacle course. This is after having smoked for more years than yours' truly, and I mean like a chimney.

well one of the abilities of the comrades is to smoke heavily, and still have the fitness to run away from the police

Last edited:
Thats over kill. Anyways Tamil Nadu is the cultural capital of Tamils which is great. I believe Tamil will do wonders for themselves if they get rid of northern India.

Bro we are Indians first no matter which part of India we belong to..... North n south divide is no more ...... I have more than 40 frnds from southern part out of 150 in my fb .... Infact one Kannada frnd working in Japan formed a what's app group of known frnds who are living in different continents a perfect blend of NI n SI, none feel they are Tamil telgu Gujrati utrachali n we named that group Unnati....

bollywood is filled with tamils :D who do u think AR Rahman is?
Abdul Kalam is a dark skinned tamil but he is the MOST LOVED Indian and President..

See for us tamils our land our culture our skin colour is our pride... we will never be ashamed..

As i said defeated civilizations like you can never understand pride

Second President of India Sarvapally Radhakrishnan was also Tamil n to pay tribute to his exemplary work his baday is celebrated as Teachers day on every 5th sept.....

how many Tamils in national film industry of India Bollywood? as a neutral I always thought Punjab is cultural capital of India.

We have many cultural capital dear ... We have such vast diversity inside few kms yet we are closely knit with identity of India or being called Indians......

Last edited:
@levina @Indischer @Ayush @Ravi Nair - I'm with you my Tamilian Brethren ! :kiss3:

Can we add @Dillinger to the list of Honorary Tamilians as well - Hes an accountant, a Bihari-Bong thingy & hes also a vegetarian ? :unsure:

After all we've added Ayush to the list when that damn Electrical Engineer aka Electrician is actually an Illegal Bangladeshi living in Bihar ! :undecided:

:p::bunny:You almost cursing every indians on the forum ..... You want wrath of 1.2bn people....

The Moor is at it again. Exiled and identityless, he wanders between the lush green forests of Sri Lanka and the deserts of arabia to find himself.

Perhaps the Moor should sit and calm down the fire in his mind.

The Moor is at it again. Exiled and identityless, he wanders between the lush green forests of Sri Lanka and the deserts of arabia to find himself.

Perhaps the Moor should sit and calm down the fire in his mind.

This is a strange question, but is that you in the avatar? or a pencil sketch of you?

@levina @Indischer @Ayush @Ravi Nair - I'm with you my Tamilian Brethren ! :kiss3:

Can we add @Dillinger to the list of Honorary Tamilians as well - Hes an accountant, a Bihari-Bong thingy & hes also a vegetarian ? :unsure:

After all we've added Ayush to the list when that damn Electrical Engineer aka Electrician is actually an Illegal Bangladeshi living in Bihar ! :undecided:
1) Ayu is not an electrical engg.How come you've developed a gold fish memory??? 8-)
2) And dilli baba is not a vegetarian....8-)8-)

WHO dares call me a Tamilian? :angry::butcher:

@levina @Ayush & @Indischer never replied to that post ! :(

Sorry bhai....hadn't logged on over the weekend. :ashamed:

All opportunist neibours gathered siting an opportunity ...but they dont know that baniya hindu is too good for them ...better wear your lungis and pyjamas tightly ...for srilankans dont celebrate too much ..you are gaining hatred of intelligent people of tamilnadu ..they are too good for you ..they can make indian govt bend its policies towards you ...better be careful than lamenting later on ..

Take your drum beating elsewhere. Had you have the intelligence that you boast others to have you wont be speaking like this here.
First read what is in the thread

manlion = Super- Nationless- Muslim- Tamil- Srilankan Propagandist-Troll who is spreading falsehood by a troll thread ... that your real identity.
dont call him a sri lankan propagandist as he is anti SL. He is an eelamist

Last edited:
Tamils are very proud and capable people. They can be the start of Asia if they leave India and become themselves.
You and your country will do great and become the star of South Asia if you and people of your country can revert back to your mother religion.

You are right, but credits goes to Northern India. You are not getting your due share when it comes to respect. You are considered dark skinned low caste and sometimes Rakshaks or Monkeys. Just watch Bollywood.
Why don't you leave your religion that is bringing 100 times more conflict, death and destruction in its lands. If you do that then you can be a great start to bring peace and prosperity to not only your country but the entire islamic world.

Oye, mind your tongue. Probability of Converted and wanna be Arabs like you reverting back to your mother religion is much much much much more than 10000 years of unbowed head of Tamil Hindus leaving India.

There is a reason why Tamil Nadu is still 90% Hindu majority state, don't mess with it.

I feel its a great shame when a bowed head like you is advising Tamils with a history of 10000 years of unbowed head.

Last edited:
WTF is this?
TN is a part of India .And Tamilians are Indians.
Fake SL tamil muslim should stay away from our affairs.

We (the people of Tamil Nadu) never consented to be part of India. The Indian gov in New Delhi got it from British on August 15, 1947. There was NEVER a plebiscite in TN giving people the option to choose state in India or independent country.

We (the people of Tamil Nadu) never consented to be part of India. The Indian gov in New Delhi got it from British on August 15, 1947. There was NEVER a plebiscite in TN giving people the option to choose state in India or independent country.
We ah? Unna yaaru inga sethaanga? Tamil pesuviyaa nee?

Back
Top Bottom